YesNoOk

T.Hawk Color Separation Released (Read 15090 times)

Started by Trololo, July 07, 2018, 04:18:45 pm
Share this topic:
T.Hawk Color Separation Released
#1  July 07, 2018, 04:18:45 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru

This CS is commissioned by BahamianKing for his upcoming T.Hawk, but we're both agree to share it with the community.
It's based on T.Hawk by H" Bajan Flash, so don't expect too much of custom sprites there though. It's plain and simple T.Hawk with a minority of custom sprites.
The archive contains a clean SFF with CS'ed sprites, the same Palette Template you see higher, CS Palette as ACT and 6 adapted original palettes as ACT. We hope we can get some help with palettes from you though, pals. And I'm not perfect, so if you'll notice any mistake, like shared colors between parts that aren't supposed to share them- feel free to notify us about it.
Download
Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 04:57:42 pm by Trololo
Re: T.Hawk Color Separation Released
#2  July 07, 2018, 04:37:46 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Nice work.
#3  July 07, 2018, 04:43:08 pm
    • USA
There are some SF4 esc sprites for him floating around. This still has that ugly run doesn’t it, hopefully someone can help with that. Also don’t you mean Bajan Flash or something like that? Never seen T.Hawk by H.
#4  July 07, 2018, 04:46:51 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia

Also don’t you mean Bajan Flash or something like that? Never seen T.Hawk by H.
My bad. That's really is Bajan Flash. That also shall explain SF4 move, even though I used another sprite for it. I just said to not expect, for example, that custom standing throw where T.Hawk spins and slams enemy, but standing on the ground.
Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 04:50:48 pm by Trololo
#5  July 08, 2018, 02:08:29 am
yea trololo thanks again for this! hope to do business again in future. very good work here on the cs. and yea i got some sf4 sprites that i liked from infinite t.hawk already. would love to find a better run animation but until then he will just have to use what he have for now
#6  July 08, 2018, 02:49:22 am
    • USA
Of course! Can only use what you got. I used that same one I know lol.
#7  July 08, 2018, 04:03:59 am
ok good so i guess we will soon be seeing your take on t.hawk soon!
#8  July 08, 2018, 05:01:25 am
    • USA
Nope, someone should get on those arms and hands though. Inside shirt. Going to do it, maximize possibilities. I did have this done, but lost the sff and gave up, but good choice, he isn’t very popular. Maybe someone will like him enough and give him the proper sprite update. Oh, let me make some pals. I know mexicon likes him so I’ll do this solid.
#9  July 08, 2018, 07:18:23 am
  • El Chanfle
  • Latino Americano, Young Generation & Drawist
    • Mexico

"Survival of the fittest is nature's way!"
#10  July 08, 2018, 01:25:42 pm
Nope, someone should get on those arms and hands though. Inside shirt. Going to do it, maximize possibilities. I did have this done, but lost the sff and gave up, but good choice, he isn’t very popular. Maybe someone will like him enough and give him the proper sprite update. Oh, let me make some pals. I know mexicon likes him so I’ll do this solid.

oh your gonna update the cs? ok send us the update when done please thanks! and cant wait to see the pals! t.hawk is one of my favorite street fighter chars in sf4 and in general
#11  July 08, 2018, 02:05:36 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
If I could only get Condor Spire edits and if it were shown that Color 10 from SSF4 is possible, I'd totally make a T. Hawk
#12  July 08, 2018, 05:44:04 pm
    • USA
:o
Oh, let me make some pals. I know mexicon likes him so I’ll do this solid.

Did you call me? :o

Yup, I know this your dude ha

No, I was saying.. "If you are going to do it, do it all the way" might as well no?
Check the legs in group 1200. Overall, a lot of dark spots on the arm band and others. I'm sure someone will make a better one. Now lets get those sprites.
#13  July 08, 2018, 06:02:53 pm
very cool!
#14  July 08, 2018, 11:05:49 pm
  • El Chanfle
    • Mexico
Wait ;x, how did you know or do you know me?  :???: Now i'm curious, lol. I would like to atleast try to make some pals but i don't have the experience. Well atleast i can try and i see if i can do something related to it in my free time. Would be interesting to see hehe.

#15  July 08, 2018, 11:12:10 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
He's banned currently so it'll be a while before he says
#16  July 08, 2018, 11:18:30 pm
  • El Chanfle
    • Mexico

#17  July 09, 2018, 01:26:20 am
#18  July 09, 2018, 02:20:56 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia

I dunno, Rei, I see no problems in 1200.
In fact, I did see a slight misunderstanding of his palette from you since these dark spots on "Wool" are misplaced by you colors.  But thanks for a palette. I fixed that little issue and slightly improved it.
#19  July 16, 2018, 10:48:32 am
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia

This CS is commissioned by BahamianKing for his upcoming T.Hawk, but we're both agree to share it with the community.
It's based on T.Hawk by H" Bajan Flash, so don't expect too much of custom sprites there though. It's plain and simple T.Hawk with a minority of custom sprites.
The archive contains a clean SFF with CS'ed sprites, the same Palette Template you see higher, CS Palette as ACT and 6 adapted original palettes as ACT. We hope we can get some help with palettes from you though, pals. And I'm not perfect, so if you'll notice any mistake, like shared colors between parts that aren't supposed to share them- feel free to notify us about it.

[/quote]

hi Trololo & BahamianKing for you not say that i never try help you see this edits that i do i'm new in pallets edits but...
http://www.mediafire.com/file/277famg3ns9madp/
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#20  July 16, 2018, 11:57:48 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia

Thanks for the contribution, Ramon.
But you really seem to be a newbie in palettes, especially after looking at 2 last palettes which are identical but one color spot and how similar are Palettes 1-5, just like one was made right after another, and after that one there was the next one.
Really digging the 6th palette though, that's something unique enough.
P.S.: did you lag out to post so many messages?
#21  July 16, 2018, 02:54:40 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
Thanks for the contribution, Ramon.
But you really seem to be a newbie in palettes, especially after looking at 2 last palettes which are identical but one color spot and how similar are Palettes 1-5, just like one was made right after another, and after that one there was the next one.
Really digging the 6th palette though, that's something unique enough.
P.S.: did you lag out to post so many messages?

Sorry my internet was with problem and was not showing the new messages, i already delete the duplicate messages, and yes i'm new in the world of pallets edits sorry i try help rsrsrs :) i hope that someone could help you with the new pallets.
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison: