YesNoOk

Tatsu(Shiyo Kakuge) Ikemen Build (Read 39756 times)

Started by mete122, June 30, 2017, 06:00:05 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Which character should be in build

Batsu
2 (33.3%)
Kyo
1 (16.7%)
Yamazaki
1 (16.7%)
Yang
0 (0%)
Scorpion
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 08, 2017, 01:36:42 pm

Tatsu(Shiyo Kakuge) Ikemen Build
#1  June 30, 2017, 06:00:05 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
This built of Ikemen contains all character edits made by Tatsu(Shiyo Kakuge) and his stages

download is in Tatsu's onedrive,you can find on description of video or from add004 threead here on guild ikemen_2017_03

I'm trying to learn how Tatsu did make his common.cns,this will be updated with more characters after I figured it out.

Use Zerotier for online,info is in Ikemen Discord.
Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 03:04:46 pm by mete122

;x

Re: Tatsu(Shiyo Kakuge) Ikemen Build
#2  June 30, 2017, 11:08:21 pm
    • USA
Is this, only the characters in the one drive?
#3  June 30, 2017, 11:12:46 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Is this, only the characters in the one drive?

sadly yes,I'm trying to learn how does it work by reading the common.cns,
Hyper BG is done,now Superpause,Sparks,Zero Counter remains after than that I can easily convert any char and update the build.
#4  June 30, 2017, 11:51:04 pm
  • Raging Fist
I find that on certain circumstances, The Ikemen version kinda feels more complete than the mugen 1.1 version, esp with certain characters. Then again Ikemen is basically winmugen modded.
#5  July 01, 2017, 12:19:39 am
Im I the only one that thinks that Tatsu's tag system does not fit with a CVS styled roster ? nothing againts Tatsu, the bars and tag functionality is fucking awesome, but I feel its for more of a MVC roster or KOF roster then a CVS one.
I still wanna fuck around with it though, I just have to squeeze in time.

;x

#6  July 01, 2017, 12:28:43 am
    • USA
It's actually not hard at all to replicate.

You'd be best off using Ryu as a base and just porting other characters as you learn more.
Version is all preference, rather you'd like to put the extra time in to go further than mugen is really up to the individual.
To answer you, I can't teach you how to make a character, something you'd have to learn before being able to do this. I also know that this will be completed when the time is right.

God man, you reminded me I even had this lol
Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 11:44:27 am by ReixSeiryu
#7  July 04, 2017, 10:52:22 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I find that on certain circumstances, The Ikemen version kinda feels more complete than the mugen 1.1 version, esp with certain characters. Then again Ikemen is basically winmugen modded.

Hey dude I remember that you have some nowledge about sparks and super sparks would you like to help me? I got  fire effects on hadoken hits working
#8  July 04, 2017, 11:47:49 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Nice to see some more IKEMEN games.
IMO there asre so few of them, or cancelled stuff.

But you did something cool compiling Tatsu's work into it.

Anyway I have an instant crash when launching it. With a japansese message.
Any idea what's wrong ?

I want to hug you...
#9  July 05, 2017, 12:22:57 am
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com

But you did something cool compiling Tatsu's work into it.

Anyway I have an instant crash when launching it. With a japansese message.
Any idea what's wrong ?
Try making OpenGL false,if it doesn't fix send me message as a pic I'm about to update this,

;x

#10  July 06, 2017, 12:20:22 pm
    • USA
You really didn't have to do much of anything, its already compiled in the onedrive.

Look at the board you are on, look at all the games & look at the posts? I'm sure it wasn't your intent, but still though kinda disrespectful to hear that.
Multiple people on this board making/made stuff, busting their asses. I've seen zero support for them. Why would anyone even bother then? Which is why almost everyone is lowkey these days. So, its there just saying. Be a part of the solution, try; then we really can have something completed. Not.. "I wish someone would do this", "I'm going to do this".. I really appreciate this, you actually trying to do something & not twiddling your thumbs hoping your favorite creator does it for you.
#11  July 06, 2017, 01:04:37 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
I can understand it (please note I'm not an english speaker)

I try to give some help to any creator who need it (sprites fix, custom sprites, sometimes palettes and even small code fix for really begginers)
I also try to support the work made and progression, I try to give suggestion (not request)

I'm slow, very slow, cannot even fix my own projects.
I try to encourage and support all the projects I projects (like yours)
From a small palette patch to a big game project taking 8-9 years to be completed

I had no bad intention to praise mete122's upload, I just wanted to say I'm glad to see it "released"

IKEMEN is a good thing, I'm sad to learn that there not much support as you say. :/

I want to hug you...
#12  July 06, 2017, 01:37:26 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I got this,I know
Added Poll to choose characters, 2 characters with most vote will be added,

:nuttrox:
Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:41:21 pm by mete122

;x

#13  July 06, 2017, 01:46:21 pm
    • USA
Well at least this will bring more attention to this and I also linked this page to a recent YouTube video. One thing I can say that as I already did.. This is okay just for fun, no need to go out of your way to replicate this, it is still being worked on. No need to make someone else's game for them. Little by little more characters will be available just be patient.

To answer what you just said Ned
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#14  July 06, 2017, 02:00:25 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Well at least this will bring more attention to this and I also linked this page to a recent YouTube video. One thing I can say that as I already did.. This is okay just for fun, no need to go out of your way to replicate this, it is still being worked on. No need to make someone else's game for them. Little by little more characters will be available just be patient.

did you say that to me?,my english isn't perfect so I don't understand,The summary of story is,I'm doing it for myself,I like this,I have been enjoying making edits and messing with characters,It's being worked on right? cool,If I do too,wouldn't it be better?,more people more speed and that video looks tight.
#15  July 06, 2017, 03:54:01 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
I really liked your project Rei an always whish to play with you guys online.

I tried to give my help as possible as I can even if some of my contributions seems to be ignored.

We casually exchange help on projects for free in various projects, and various communities and even with people I'm not actually friend with.
I don't have "animosity" with anyone here. We are all into mugen/ikemen, let's just work together

But I can really understand what you say.
Not having support or even indifference can make you upsed or sad about why you make projects.

And I'm not even comparing it with other smaller communities like Openbor, where you actually exchange concept with less than 10 persons with only 3 who can actually help you. and armies of +200 persons only here to DL and play a game.

And yes, I have watched this video.
I'm following you on YT and even if I'm not using discord a lot, I sometime try to hang in yours a bit.
I will be happy to give you a hand to fix a buch of sprites even if I'm not a fast worker AT ALL. (I recently did it for Cruz project and her took some of my ideas as well. Really a good thing because he's a good guy and is very skilled IMO)

Try making OpenGL false,if it doesn't fix send me message as a pic I'm about to update this,

BTW Thanks Mete122 :)

I want to hug you...

;x

#16  July 07, 2017, 04:26:33 am
    • USA
Let me know if you guys want to try playing this online. Probably the best game out there. I mean the sample in the one drive. Don't know what you've changed.
#17  July 07, 2017, 03:06:27 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I changed first post,there is no difference beetween versions so it doesn't matter which version we are using,Ikemen usually gets updated and I thought it would make a difference If I changed it ,but it didn't best to do is using original game on onedrive.