YesNoOk

Overwatch thread (Read 549543 times)

Started by DelusionTrim, June 09, 2016, 08:46:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Overwatch thread
#541  March 15, 2017, 11:23:23 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
That's great, Orisa is a really fun character.

Here is hoping they fix the glitch Mei's ult has now though, it's a serious issue with her right now.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#542  March 16, 2017, 07:52:47 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
I really hope that Lucio rework makes him more fun/just as fun as he is right now, if they ever consider it and put it on the PTR of course.
#543  March 22, 2017, 01:18:58 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Only the Bastion nerf and Orisa are live right?

I'm waiting on those Lucio changes because l'm hoping being forced to be near teammates to actually be useful is the change that will make people drop Lucio on account that I'm tired of seeing him as the solo healer.
#544  March 22, 2017, 12:26:53 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
feelsbadman for console players to finally get that Bastion nerf that PC has had for a while now.

I can see Lucio changes (hopefully they change some minor things though) and stuff like the new anti-draw function for competitive and the Eichenwalde change coming next week.
#545  March 22, 2017, 02:06:18 pm
There is another Eichenwalde change in the works? I thought the gate being opened after it being destroyed was already it.

And hopefully the Lucio changes will at least make him harder to be effective with, rather than being effective by purely existing along with making it easier to freeze people.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#546  March 23, 2017, 12:04:11 am
  • The Goddess Returns
There is another Eichenwalde change in the works? I thought the gate being opened after it being destroyed was already it.

And hopefully the Lucio changes will at least make him harder to be effective with, rather than being effective by purely existing along with making it easier to freeze people.

Nope, they made another change in that there's another, easier way for attackers to get to the point to even contend. It's still a chokepoint, but it's atleast another way to pull off an easy feint then have a Dive team and hope to god you can get away with it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#547  March 25, 2017, 02:22:25 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I'm going to take a real long break from this game...

It's honestly too frustrating to play on your own anymore. And I'm just getting tired of the character imbalances, the matchmaking and the 2CP maps and Eichenwalde's first point.

Not to mention the griefers and everything else...

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#548  March 28, 2017, 04:06:24 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
I'm going to take a real long break from this game...

It's honestly too frustrating to play on your own anymore. And I'm just getting tired of the character imbalances, the matchmaking and the 2CP maps and Eichenwalde's first point.

Not to mention the griefers and everything else...
Relatable, I've been having immense problems progressing past low Diamond and I'm eagerly awaiting the Eichenwalde and Lucio changes HOPEFULLY coming tonight.
#549  April 04, 2017, 12:04:04 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#550  April 04, 2017, 05:16:04 pm
#551  April 06, 2017, 12:03:53 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Mei's ult bug will finally be fixed:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753518797#post-17

Hell yes, about time. Along with that, her cryostasis not removing Ana's grenade's debuff is on their bug fixing priority list too, so yay a neat little buff to Mei, she deserves at least this much.

I knew there was something wrong with my Ultimate on Mei just not happening at times...

That's why I stopped using her for awhile because it felt like my Ult was always eaten by a D.Va or something.

#552  April 06, 2017, 10:11:58 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#553  April 08, 2017, 09:36:50 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Wouldn't be Overwatch if something didn't get leaked.

Preview of 4 of the skins that will make it to the event, this is NOT all of the skins nor confirmed that they will be the only legendary skins either. (Because people on the Overwatch forums don't understand that)
#554  April 08, 2017, 09:46:20 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Didn't Jeff say Widow was getting a new legendary this event on the overwatch forums? did they get amnesia there?

Anyway totally getting that Mercy skin.
#555  April 08, 2017, 09:56:08 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Didn't Jeff say Widow was getting a new legendary this event on the overwatch forums? did they get amnesia there?

Anyway totally getting that Mercy skin.
They said Widowmaker (to get one this event) and McCree to get one in Spring, I assume both will get one this event however.

More HQ image
Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:59:08 am by Hyogo
#556  April 10, 2017, 09:21:15 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
French Trailer leaked for Tomorrows Event. McCree and Genji get Blackwatch legandaries, Widow gets a new legendary for before she became blue and Orisa gets a new epic/legendary Skin.
#557  April 11, 2017, 12:07:23 am
These costumes look really good all around, I might at least play a bit of McCree again, been thinking of playing Genji as of late and this seems like the perfect opportunity to do so. Nice to see Rein and Tracer getting some love too since I play them a lot, and Orisa's legendary looks promising.

I'm really liking how the new event mode is looking, I loved the one during the Halloween event and considering how this seems in line with that one, it's safe to say it will be a lot of fun.
#558  April 13, 2017, 03:02:32 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I'm liking the event so far.  I'm glad they also included a mode where you can run it as any character instead of the preset team, since the last PvE event felt really limited with just the four characters.

Although, it does feel like it was only really balanced for the preset team.  Junkrat and Lucio pretty break the entire mode. :P
#559  April 13, 2017, 09:49:02 pm
So here is something that I feel everyone should know, do not, and I do mean do not play Mei because right now there is a bug making her unplayable: her freeze doesn't slow people down.

It's been acknowledged as a glitch by the devs, saying they would fix it soon, hopefully they do mean soon. I thought I was crazy thinking how impossible it felt to freeze anyone, fuck man this is just not fair :T
#560  April 17, 2017, 04:06:34 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Lucio's new gameplay has put me off playing him after a few hours of proper testing, he feels much less of a support and I liked the old Lucio better, it's something I can adapt to but would rather not unless they do something about that aura range.

So now I'm picking another hero to get a gold weapon for, may go for Orisa since I have a fun time using her, even though she's not ideally in the best of spots right now