YesNoOk

Dragonball Z - UF (beta) by 渺雨  (Read 23366 times)

Started by Mishulika, October 06, 2009, 03:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Dragonball Z - UF (beta) by 渺雨
#1  October 06, 2009, 03:32:35 am
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
A fine Dragonball Z game.

download
http://www.2diyer.com/thread-14814-1-1.html
how to register -http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/Loboazul/1-5.jpg
how to download - comment on the creators post , follow the link , get this program (its safe ) - http://static.rayfile.com/zh-cn/client/
after your program is installing run it - then add a link to file into a programs where it says  URL -it wont take long - game is not that big.
unfortunantly character files and screenpack are protected  so u wont be able to add your own stuff to the game which sux
It appears to me that there  are all choujin works in that game that might be used un-authorized....but than again there are lots of characters that Choujin never released and they do look like his style.
well enjoy guys.
Oh and if you need detailed instructions obn something tell me - ill try and make it easier for you to get the game.
Re: Dragonball Z - UF (beta) by 渺雨
#2  October 06, 2009, 03:38:13 am
the hell !! i thought i posted this into Found Releases
please somebody move this.
oh and  password to games archive is - miaoyu_2diyer
#3  October 06, 2009, 07:35:03 am
  • *ahem*...Gentlemen
    • www.samouczek.com
That screenshot showing how to register is old. Beacuse 2Diyer have a new look and there are more places that we don't understand it.
#4  October 06, 2009, 08:13:21 am
#5  October 06, 2009, 08:38:30 am
I signed up after some struggling, but the url is nowhere to be found on that page. There is however some hidden content, and even when I try to reply it doesn't let me.
Could you please share the url?
#6  October 06, 2009, 09:44:10 am
#7  October 09, 2009, 12:51:33 am
    • Poland
I tried it and I it's kinda sux. Screenpack, music and lifebars are very nice but content it's not. Guy used all Choujin chars, stig87 chars and Miaoyu chars (hosted ot stig site). Maybe he is Miaoyu ?

Sadly he used Janemba sprite sheet from DGZ Team (now is Open Source I don't think it was open source when he used it) which was coded by Francynaldo (guy sucks ass but he is the coder), and worse of all he used Neocides sprites of Android 17 (which was coded by Chrono Strife and I posted thread about it in Found Releases).

He clearly used not only sprites of both Janenmba and 17 but FX from them too. All moves are the same as in orginal versions. Only difference is he recoded them to Choujin gameplay (maybe he sprite swapped one of Choujin chars I don't know). He upscaled them to Arcade/Capcom size so they are bigger than they supposed to be and they are very pixelated.

Last thing that throwed me of was some kind of SSJ5 char caled Xion or something like that. It was poor edit of Goku from UB22/Shin Butouden with grey hair and ugly stance.

I dobt that guy accuried permission to use coding of choujin/stig87 and sprites from DGZ and Neocide, not to mention the stages.

If you want good game in Choujin style stick with DBZ Dream by stig87.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16