YesNoOk

SSJ Goku Z2 [Project] (Read 433591 times)

Started by Balthazar, August 09, 2012, 08:24:01 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SSJ Goku Z2
#1821  October 20, 2013, 02:36:46 am
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba
am I late?
fixed palletes

#1822  October 20, 2013, 10:14:13 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
^They are nice, but you are indeed a bit late :P
I'd like to call it quits on the palettes from now on. Thanks a lot to everyone for the ones so far, ofcourse!
But, we have over 250 already, I think enough is enough :)
#1823  October 20, 2013, 07:50:07 pm
250 is alot man. İ am sure that there are ones we didn't see yet.
#1824  October 20, 2013, 07:54:45 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
What are you talking about ? They're all in the update we released yesterday, with a palette chart to help you chose them easily.
#1825  October 20, 2013, 08:09:00 pm
İn that release/update topic, İ said that İ am going to try it man. So İ didn't downloaded it yet. İ will once İ get to it. Truely excited about it. The updates and palettes aren't viewed by Me yet.
#1826  October 20, 2013, 09:48:13 pm
  • An Artist/Writer.
    • USA
    • bluesunstudios@yahoo.com
    • bluesunstudios.deviantart.com
The update came along swimmingly guys. Also loving the new Goku stance. Vegeta still has his original one (Balthazar did say he may change Vegeta's), but his update is still just as good as the others.
Stay true to your own heart, faiths, and convictions; your destiny is what YOU make of it.
#1827  October 21, 2013, 09:02:41 am
Awwww, i was late on this one.
#1828  October 23, 2013, 09:30:21 am
Everything is Excellent there Guys. Once Gohan is released too İ am sure that Balthazar will be happy since he wants to sprite decent characters that hasn't Goku's outfit.
#1829  December 09, 2013, 10:45:32 pm
  • "Um...I hope you like your...smashed...death Ray!"
    • USA
    • bowser1388@yahoo.com
I have a bug to address. When I'm playing with any of Neocide's All Star characters, anytime I did their teleport kick, on SSJ Goku Z2, my Mugen crashes. I figured perhaps it just had to do with the different coding between the All Stars and Z2 characters, untill I tried this exact same kick on my Vegeta Z2 and normal Goku Z2, to find that both functioned normally and the game ran properly, without game crashes for them. The kick is usually supposed to teleport behind p2 and send them across the screen. But for unknown reasons, SSJ Goku Z2 just stops the game, when the kick lands, crashing it entirely. This thing hasn't been active for awhile, but I consider this a bug that needs to be addressed.

"Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into a part of yourself. Let it solidify you and make you stronger."
                     http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1
#1830  December 09, 2013, 10:51:29 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
it CRASHES? like really  wow. that uh seems weird.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#1831  December 09, 2013, 10:59:30 pm
    • France
Sorry, for got to answer in the other topic.

I've noted the bug in my "progress log" file, and will check it out as soon as I start updating him (minor stuff) again.
Thanks for the report. ;)
#1832  December 12, 2013, 02:08:29 am
  • "Um...I hope you like your...smashed...death Ray!"
    • USA
    • bowser1388@yahoo.com
No problem. Glad I could help you guys out in at least some way. :)

"Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into a part of yourself. Let it solidify you and make you stronger."
                     http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1
#1833  April 09, 2014, 05:01:40 am
    • France
    • fourch@gmail.com
Hi all ! I reopen this topic because I've been playing SSJ Goku Z2 for a week and I might have some questions  :

1: Is it normal that Chou Kamehameha is unblockable when it's released immediately ? If I hold it a little bit, the opponent can block it. Otherwise, no matter if he input the guard before the flash or not, he can't defend against it. According to the movelist, only the MAX charged one is unblockable.

2: I can't TP from the flash animation of the Aerial Kamehameha, whereas it's supposed to be TPed, according to the movelist in the readme.html

Anyway, GREAT job, I've never been enjoying a DBZ fighting game like this one. Hope you'll keep on working on it :)

Thank you
#1834  April 09, 2014, 05:10:02 am
  • ?
    • Canada
    • m_di_g@hotmail.com
Not sure if reported: I recently downloaded SSJGoku Z2 from Balthazar's crib, and whenever ssj goku wins in a dash collision, his japanese voice plays despite the fact that his english voice is what's active. Used MUGEN 1.0
#1835  April 09, 2014, 08:51:09 am
    • France
1: Is it normal that Chou Kamehameha is unblockable when it's released immediately ? If I hold it a little bit, the opponent can block it. Otherwise, no matter if he input the guard before the flash or not, he can't defend against it. According to the movelist, only the MAX charged one is unblockable.

2: I can't TP from the flash animation of the Aerial Kamehameha, whereas it's supposed to be TPed, according to the movelist in the readme.html
I just checked, and holy shit you're right !!! :gonk:
Dunno when that happened, and normal Goku and WIP Gohan have this bug too.
None Z2 Mugen characters can block with no problem, so this has to come from the custom code for Beam Collision, affecting all Z2 chars. I definitely have to fix this.

2. You're right too. Seems to come from a typo in the AI. Fixed on my end, and will be updated when Gohan comes out !

Not sure if reported: I recently downloaded SSJGoku Z2 from Balthazar's crib, and whenever ssj goku wins in a dash collision, his japanese voice plays despite the fact that his english voice is what's active. Used MUGEN 1.0
Will look into it.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
#1836  April 09, 2014, 01:19:15 pm
    • France
    • louis.salome@live.fr
LOL and here I thought the lack of aerial teleportation was intentional
Thx guys now hes gonna be even harder to beat... kidding that's just awesome :p
#1837  April 09, 2014, 04:07:43 pm
If you look at most Capcom fighting games you'll notice that whenever a Shinkuu Hadouken is performed, you get a few ticks of time to hit Ryu and cancel his attack. Most Capcom fighters wich uses a blasting super or projectile moves has this. I am never able to cancel Goku's Super Kamehameha as he launches it really fast after he charges it there. I think his SSJ form should atleast have a tick wait and his normal form should have two ticks. This also shows their current speed in their forms and status.
#1838  April 09, 2014, 04:13:32 pm
    • France
    • louis.salome@live.fr
Hey thats a good idea, maybe they could use that cancel for any of their future character that plays tactical instead.
Just saiyin :p
#1839  April 10, 2014, 04:13:16 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
#1840  April 10, 2014, 04:26:59 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
I highly dislike this >:(