YesNoOk

Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Read 6264380 times)

Started by Messatsu, August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm
Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.
#26141  October 17, 2019, 10:37:40 am
  • Tesla
  • Buy a Tesla
    • UK
This stage please?

That is the Street Fighter II Turbo arcade stage with brightness/contrast added to it, along with "Knights of the Round" Mad Tiger sprite edited onto it.

Im currently using Ikaruga's version but whats the best Yashiro?

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AMiqJIpPVb3uBCA&id=2956060E21AD6C7F%21105&cid=2956060E21AD6C7F
The link to Ahuron's characters, that's where you'll get the better Yashiro

is there a better mugen archive site than well mugen archive (what's up with the censor? still got beef with MA?) i just reintalled mugen and i happen to have free time this weekend and probably redownload old stages and characters. the ones in archive mostly dead links and same goes here too.

I also would have to say MFFA, except for the fact that recently, a lot of files have started to disappear, so you might want to get them before they become obsolete. Its an unfortunate circumstance. Eventually, someone will make a list of links to mediafire/onedrive/etc for character's creations.

Y'all have a lead on the PotS style Frank West in this video?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKFLsqb04Uc[/youtube]

https://mega.nz/#F!w4B1kYgC!_HDoD_6EiZFzYQQncydu9Q
That is where the screenpack is with all the characters, including Frank West in PotS style. Naturally, I would have given you the character directly, but I don't feel like downloading over 1GB of data just to do that. So sorry friend, but this is the least I could do for ya.

Has anyone made a set of SFA3/SFZ3 lifebars for winmugen (320x240)? (Mostly for testing/collection purposes...)

Unfortunately, all options you have are on MA.

For SFA3, there is Claudio Toxi's version.
For SFZ3, there is Nikkio78/Garuda's version.

Both are on MA, SFZ3 uploaded by Juu-Bei, and SFA3 uploaded by xWagnerPlaguesx.

Anyone know if the most recent versions of Pullo's characters were re-uploaded anywhere? Trying the blog doesn't get anything downloaded.

Everything happens to be on MA nowadays unfortunately. Hopefully enough people from here and MFFA can begin stockpiling them elsewhere.

Mod edit: please use the "modify" button next time, thanks
♪ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ♪
Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 02:47:09 pm by Ryoucchi
#26142  October 17, 2019, 11:39:03 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
i would suggest editing your posts instead of posting 6 time in a row.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#26143  October 17, 2019, 01:25:26 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Yes, please
#26144  October 17, 2019, 06:40:02 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
That is the Street Fighter II Turbo arcade stage with brightness/contrast added to it, along with "Knights of the Round" Mad Tiger sprite edited onto it.

That is where the screenpack is with all the characters, including Frank West in PotS style. Naturally, I would have given you the character directly, but I don't feel like downloading over 1GB of data just to do that. So sorry friend, but this is the least I could do for ya.

1. He means the exact stage with the author.

2. That Frank West is just KameKaze's version. The compilation is just an odd mix of Pots, MvC and SvK chars.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#26145  October 17, 2019, 06:49:39 pm
  • Tesla
  • Buy a Tesla
    • UK

1. He means the exact stage with the author.

2. That Frank West is just KameKaze's version. The compilation is just an odd mix of Pots, MvC and SvK chars.

1) I'm aware of what he means. And as I said, it is literally just the basic stage, with slight gamma/brightness/contrast changed and half of the Mad Tiger sprite put into the corner. Sadly, I have no idea who made the stage, but the stage is easy to make in literally like 30 seconds.

2) Yes, but its a modified version only found in that screenpack (as far as I am aware), hence why he asked for it. I think it might be on MA, but probably under some kind of MvC/SvC/SvK tag added onto it.
#26146  October 17, 2019, 07:09:50 pm
  • Green Knight LVL 94

Characters don't exist, but the stage does. I've had it and have now lost it twice due to drive crashes. Anybody still have it, it's something like 14 years old now.

\\\"Nothing justifies 5ing burning cats, Not Even Doom Music.\\\" - Titanium-Gecko
#26147  October 17, 2019, 07:47:32 pm
  • Tesla
  • Buy a Tesla
    • UK

Characters don't exist, but the stage does. I've had it and have now lost it twice due to drive crashes. Anybody still have it, it's something like 14 years old now.

Unfortunately, the closest thing I could find is called "Megaman's Realm" by !E. Nothing else looks even close to familiar as that, so my guess would be that the stage itself is probably animated and changes over time.

Based on what I remember, there is a chance this stage might exist as an edit somewhere in the Robot Master Mayhem full-game or in the Mega Man Max Power full-game.
Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 07:51:40 pm by jo19sh92
#26148  October 17, 2019, 08:01:57 pm
  • Green Knight LVL 94
Unfortunately, the closest thing I could find is called "Megaman's Realm" by !E. Nothing else looks even close to familiar as that, so my guess would be that the stage itself is probably animated and changes over time.

Yeah, I have !E's stage. It share the same kind of flooring but it doesn't change. This stage totally exists because N-Mario had a copy of it back in 2007. It's modeled after Troia Base from Mega Man X8. Stage creator was Xande Toskomics, but I can't remember what the actual file name was called.

\\\"Nothing justifies 5ing burning cats, Not Even Doom Music.\\\" - Titanium-Gecko

!E

#26149  October 17, 2019, 09:58:16 pm
    • Canada
This stage please?

Stage hasnt' been release yet.

Yeah, I have !E's stage. It share the same kind of flooring but it doesn't change. This stage totally exists because N-Mario had a copy of it back in 2007. It's modeled after Troia Base from Mega Man X8. Stage creator was Xande Toskomics, but I can't remember what the actual file name was called.

I think the acutal file name is "MEGAMAN_sala_de_treinamento.zip" , according to what I found on web.archive.org. unfortunately webarchive has no back up of it.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#26150  October 17, 2019, 11:21:35 pm
  • Green Knight LVL 94

#26151  October 17, 2019, 11:27:53 pm
  • Tesla
  • Buy a Tesla
    • UK
Sadly, its probably somewhere on MA renamed or someone has it stored away. Otherwise, like many other great creations, it is lost, but at least it should be easy to remake.
#26152  October 18, 2019, 12:32:25 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
It was on Toskomics site years ago but I haven't been able to get a single Webarchive capture to work on it
#26153  October 18, 2019, 01:15:07 am
  • Green Knight LVL 94

#26154  October 18, 2019, 12:32:07 pm
    • UK
A CS Patch for Warusaki3's Yun CS'ing both him and Yang?
And maybe Umihei's SF3 characters including the chars mentioned above?
WIP Schedule:
#26155  October 18, 2019, 01:01:53 pm
    • Morocco
#26156  October 18, 2019, 08:23:52 pm
is there a better mugen archive site than well mugen archive (what's up with the censor? still got beef with MA?) i just reintalled mugen and i happen to have free time this weekend and probably redownload old stages and characters. the ones in archive mostly dead links and same goes here too.

Probably MFFA when it's not down

Yeah tried MFFA some of the links are dead too and goddamn search bar doesn't even work. gave up on finding old stages.

anyway i'm looking for a wolfgang krauser with cvs style/pots-esque style and if possible with his realbout look. i know someone made an edit years ago.
#26157  October 18, 2019, 08:29:24 pm
    • UK
That'd be Infinite's Krauser, he uses Dampir's sprites though.
WIP Schedule:
#26158  October 18, 2019, 08:37:21 pm
thanks i'll go check it out and what's wrong with dampir's sprite?

not a request but i noticed kohaku's links in his site are dead his site is still up though.
#26159  October 18, 2019, 08:39:09 pm
    • UK
I just pointed out the Sprites because you were looking for the Real Bout look, not a big issue though.
WIP Schedule:
#26160  October 18, 2019, 09:13:36 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Trying to remember the name of this one Whip edit where the gimmick was she used knives.  Anyone remember the name?
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox