YesNoOk

Interracial relationships (Read 21426 times)

Started by #Shaun, November 15, 2007, 12:55:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: Interracial relationships
#41  November 16, 2007, 12:33:21 am
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
I have no problem with interracial relationships at all.  I was married to a Japanese woman, my oldest daughter (my 14-year-old) is 1/2 Mexican, and my other daughter (the one I lost) was 1/2 Japanese.

My grandparents however, are completely disgusted by interracial relationships... they even threatened to disown me if I didn't divorce my wife.  After she died they shut up, and I never heard about it again.  Now, they're threatening to disown my brother because he's living with a black woman...

I love my grandparents, but I don't share their beliefs.
#42  November 16, 2007, 01:03:48 am
  • SNK is life
Let me guess, you're freaking White.

*For a second there I truly forgot all about your dramatic life  :-X
#43  November 16, 2007, 01:12:01 am
    • Germany
man your grandparents are fucking niggards.
#44  November 16, 2007, 01:14:29 am
    • USA
#45  November 16, 2007, 01:31:14 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
Well, I live in Jamaica, and quite frankly, with only a few exceptions, the only white people here are tourists. Quite a few asians live here though; mostly chinese from what I can see. As for the topic of interracial relationships, I think everyone should date whomever they want to. If anyone has a problem with it, politely tell them to fuck off.
#46  November 16, 2007, 01:45:04 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
only relationship Boundary should be with animals and things that are inanimate and dead

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#47  November 16, 2007, 01:47:55 am
    • Germany
#48  November 16, 2007, 01:51:38 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
Necrophilia FTW!

hjk

#49  November 16, 2007, 01:54:44 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Btw In my school Koreans and Chinese people absolutely HATE each other :laugh4:.

You do know they've hated each other for God knows how long and some still do today.

Btw, everything you said almost made me wanna say "Screw you" to you but let's not get into that.

Hate me all you want. I was just telling it like it is WHERE I LIVE.  I've asked, and I've been told. You can pull whatever response you want, I just wish you were me. :bigcry:

Well, I live in Jamaica, and quite frankly, with only a few exceptions, the only white people here are tourists. Quite a few asians live here though; mostly chinese from what I can see. As for the topic of interracial relationships, I think everyone should date whomever they want to. If anyone has a problem with it, politely tell them to fuck off.

That's because you're Jamaican. Caribbean folk have a natural tendency to beall about the free love scene. The only thing that bothers me is the cultural generation gap. Geeze it's like a whole new world... again.

Innuendo... take a guess as to why i'm able to say those things for people who don't already know... Makkah I know you do   ;P
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 01:59:01 am by Tee Hee Hee
Still at work and gotta look busy.
New #50  November 16, 2007, 02:11:51 am
  • SNK is life

Not looking for sympathy or whatever, just stating facts.
Oh man, don't take me wrong. By looking at your record (mexican / japanese) I really want to know if you're white. Also, your niggard xenophobic grandparents kinda give it away too  ;P

Please revert ASAP

Best Regards

Walter Fast F.
Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 11:15:21 pm by walt
#51  November 16, 2007, 02:20:28 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
Necrophilia FTW!

reminds me of that chic you find in Oblivion. when you have a convo with her she asks if there is a negative consequence for such a thing, cause she was just wondering

only relationship Boundary should be with animals and things that are inanimate and dead

so dead people are things? or dead people are fair game?

i consider them 'things' and 'representations of a former person', so yes: they are NOT fair game  >:(

sorry if it kills some people hopes...

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********
#52  November 16, 2007, 02:54:50 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
Re: Still at work and gotta look busy.
#53  November 16, 2007, 01:36:59 pm
    • USA

Not looking for sympathy or whatever, just stating facts.
Oh man, don't take me wrong. By looking at your record (mexican / japanese) I really want to know if you're white. Also, your niggard xenophobic grandparents kinda give it away too  ;P

Please revert ASAP

Best Regards

Walter Fast F.
Materials Purchasing
Sanmina-SCI [MTY – Plant 568]

"Honkey" is a racial slur against white people, so yeah, I'm white.
#54  November 16, 2007, 02:23:05 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#55  November 16, 2007, 04:48:32 pm
  • corner push pusher
Niggard....jeez. I mean seriously, when the guy introduced that word into the websters (who and whenever that was) did he really think people would think different of it when comparing it to nigger or nigga? The relative meaning of all three boils down to being dimwhitted...and since nigger/nigga is %110 applied to blacks, niggard will obviously be....well, you understand where I'm going with this.

Anyways, trying to keep this topic on-topic
===================================
My mother (black) doesn't have an issue with interracial dating, but what she considers "interracial relationships" is strange. Like I said before, I'm black/white/indian. To her, if I go out with a woman from either of those races, it's not considered "interracial" (since I share a partial "bond" with them). If I were to go out with a Catanese girl, or (get this) a Croation girl (still white, just different nationality), then she considers it an authentic "interracial relationship."

Now, that's complete bull. Yeah I got three races flowin in my veins, adopted into my DNA, but unless I meet someone with the exact same racial background as me, its always gonna be interracial. Being with a woman that's %100 caucasian and me being like, what...a 1/3 caucasian, isn't a full-fledged white couple.

Then again, to categorize how much of what race you have in you is stupid too....oy vey  :-\
#56  November 16, 2007, 05:10:34 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
i do not have anithing against any race, but i don't feel atracted by black women and barely like blonde ones as nice as their buts are.
#57  November 16, 2007, 06:07:50 pm
im mullato i like asian girls and white i hate blackgirls
#58  November 16, 2007, 06:12:21 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
sexually speaking, right ?
#59  November 16, 2007, 06:15:06 pm
both

hjk

#60  November 16, 2007, 10:43:39 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Niggard....jeez. I mean seriously, when the guy introduced that word into the websters (who and whenever that was) did he really think people would think different of it when comparing it to nigger or nigga? The relative meaning of all three boils down to being dimwhitted...and since nigger/nigga is %110 applied to blacks, niggard will obviously be....well, you understand where I'm going with this.

Te only definition of "niggard/niggadlyave ever known is Cheap.

I have no clue where thee new definitions came from, but eh, Freedom of Speech sucks.

i do not have anithing against any race, but i don't feel atracted by black women

Yeah R[E]ika!!!!!   :sugoi:
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.