YesNoOk

Hellstorm (Pyron's stage) (Read 9009 times)

Started by T. Vinceson, June 08, 2013, 05:09:29 am
Share this topic:
Hellstorm (Pyron's stage)
#1  June 08, 2013, 05:09:29 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines

My first attempt at stage editing--By mere simple hue adjustments per components/elements of the stage.

Made this with the above reason, and, as a personal tribute to the Vampire Hunter version's author, the late Juan Carlos/JC.

Also, seems the Team Weapon-X's version (Darkstalkers version/Vampire: Night Warriors) version of this stage seems no longer can be found anywhere online. So, I did this stage edit out of whim. The colors may not totally match the Darkstalkers version of the stage, but least hopefully this would be an option along with JC's already existing Vampire Hunter version of this stage.

Feel free to report back anything buggy or glitchy. Thanks.

Kindly DL the stage at this link: http://sdrv.ms/18dOQOC
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 06:21:06 am by T. Vinceson
Re: Hellstorm (Pyron's stage)
#2  June 08, 2013, 06:15:30 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
hollyshit! thank you!
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#3  June 08, 2013, 06:22:09 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
You're welcome~! Also, want to ask if you managed to DL  or got Team Weapon-X's version of Hellstorm stage?
#4  June 08, 2013, 07:48:23 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Team weapon X's version of that stage has been offline for quite a long time, my answer to your question is no I never got the change to download that version

"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 07:52:53 am by Lord Kain
#5  June 08, 2013, 10:07:19 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
Will check, I always LOVE :swoon: you stuff!   :dio:
#6  June 09, 2013, 02:23:57 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
I am very happy and grateful with your expression of appreciation with me editing stuff. Thanks, man. ;) Have you tried my edited Darkstalkers stuff? (Vanity13's Demitri and Splode's Talbain.)
#7  June 11, 2013, 02:58:49 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
I am very happy and grateful with your expression of appreciation with me editing stuff. Thanks, man. ;) Have you tried my edited Darkstalkers stuff? (Vanity13's Demitri and Splode's Talbain.)

Have both of them in my test MUGEN at the moment!  Really hoping to see you do a CFJ version of Demitri, but both edits are pretty solid, still trying to decide on who's versions of what characters to use before I update my main roster, but I think I'm going to go with those updates for sure!