YesNoOk

Blaze Fielding (from Cap_Rock's), updated 7/20 (Read 54527 times)

Started by Zero-Sennin, July 16, 2010, 03:07:26 am
Share this topic:
Blaze Fielding (from Cap_Rock's), updated 7/20
#1  July 16, 2010, 03:07:26 am
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> because you messed up?
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> well that's a fucking shame
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> pick up your sucks

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.
Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 08:53:40 pm by Zero-Sennin
Re: Blaze Fielding (from Cap_Rock's)
#2  July 16, 2010, 03:33:24 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
You should've taken the edited version of CVS Blaze Fielding.
#3  July 16, 2010, 03:42:12 am
  • Recreation
Damn it Sennin where's that Haruhi I requested?!
 ::)

Kidding aside, looks nice.
You should've taken the edited version of CVS Blaze Fielding.
Zero cuts all the coding out and replaces it with his own.
#4  July 16, 2010, 06:06:06 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
  • No hit sound for HK
  • The kick at the end of EX Uppercut will miss KFM and other characters with similar falling hitboxes
  • A weak Accel Dash goes across the entire screen, making the other stronger ADs slightly redundant, speed or not.
#5  July 16, 2010, 06:36:24 am
  • Participate, be a part.
nice, id like to see what you can accomplish compared to all those that failed. ;)
#6  July 16, 2010, 01:26:20 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I beta-tested too, and I'm not in the readme. :'( Or did you not receive my feedback (since you didn't answer to my PM and I see the kick at the end of Ex Uppercut wasn't fixed ?)
#7  July 16, 2010, 02:47:47 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#8  July 16, 2010, 05:11:36 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
Dammit, I thought I fixed that uppercut and that kick sound. RRRRGH.
I'll take care of things. Thanks, DNEA.

@Cybaster: No, no, I got your feedback. You're seriously not in the readme though? My bad, I think I was running on half empty that time.

EDIT: I WROTE CYANIDE INSTEAD OF CYBASTER, I'M A STONER. :S

And as Kawaii pointed out, I threw out (and almost always throw out, with occasional exceptions) the coding from the original work, so it really doesn't matter whether I used Cap_Rock's original or Delwynes' CVS-ish edit. In fact I was going to use the CVS one, but the download link was dead, so I improvised.
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.
Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:41:52 pm by Zero-Sennin
#9  July 16, 2010, 06:24:01 pm
    • France
>:( (even though I like Cyanide very much. That's not the point :P)

- I can crouch while running now. :( You should have kept it as it was, but add stateno=[100,101] in the triggers in the CMD of each stance/crouch move.
- Kikoushou still has the sound FX displayed too early. Pause the game and advance tick by tick.
- EX Kikoushou still gives back power to Blaze.
- Last hits of Saber Somersault Lv.2 need some sound. Should Blaze even do her aerial attacks if she misses with the 1st ones ?
- I can chain 2 Saber Somersault Lv1, even though the 2nd one will have very strange aerial vels which will make the opponent not juggle entirely. Looks odd.
- Accel Dash with C is said to juggle the opponent. But with which move can I follow up ?
#10  July 16, 2010, 06:56:46 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
>:( (even though I like Cyanide very much. That's not the point :P)

- I can crouch while running now. :( You should have kept it as it was, but add stateno=[100,101] in the triggers in the CMD of each stance/crouch move.
- Kikoushou still has the sound FX displayed too early. Pause the game and advance tick by tick.
- EX Kikoushou still gives back power to Blaze.
- Last hits of Saber Somersault Lv.2 need some sound. Should Blaze even do her aerial attacks if she misses with the 1st ones ?
- I can chain 2 Saber Somersault Lv1, even though the 2nd one will have very strange aerial vels which will make the opponent not juggle entirely. Looks odd.
- Accel Dash with C is said to juggle the opponent. But with which move can I follow up ?

-Every time I hold down while running, I stop running and then crouch (which is what should be happening), not drop instantly into a crouch (is this what's happening to you?).  And I did exactly that with the statenos in the CMD.
-Gaaaah, really? It looks totally fine to me.
-Fixed.
-I'll get around to that.
-Fixed.
-When I wrote that, I meant "You can hit a falling opponent with this move." I'll change the description post-haste.
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop

#11  July 16, 2010, 07:15:33 pm
    • France
-Every time I hold down while running, I stop running and then crouch (which is what should be happening), not drop instantly into a crouch (is this what's happening to you?).  And I did exactly that with the statenos in the CMD.
Oh! Well, if you intend to make it work like that, then fine. But I prefer it if you can continue running by holding DF, but do a crouching attack when holding DF and pressing an attack button, à la KOF.

-When I wrote that, I meant "You can hit a falling opponent with this move." I'll change the description post-haste.
Okay, now I understand.
#12  July 17, 2010, 12:34:24 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@zerosenworkshop.x10hosting.com

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
#13  July 17, 2010, 02:22:49 am
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop

#14  July 17, 2010, 03:08:32 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
Speaking about running and crouching, the standing attacks have velset 0,0, but the crouching attacks keep some of the momentum from the dash (she slides slightly when performing a crouching attack during dash). Is it intentional?  ???

BTW, all of her air attacks can be peformed twice during a jump.
Re: Blaze Fielding (from Cap_Rock's), updated 7/17
#15  July 17, 2010, 08:54:53 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
Update's out for Blaze, and a little one for Marilyn--use the Mediafire link in post #1 for now, those butt-munchers at x10 haven't unsuspended my account yet. :P

In other news:
*I'm going to ask Rina-chan about recording Ky-Chan's nice English voices, as Crazy Koopa has stated that there's some trouble getting them done.
*On the WIP front I'm currently bouncing between Tashigi and Haruhi, and both of them will be my first attempt at writing decent AI with MUGEN 1.0's AILevel trigger. *GASP*

Till next time, ladies, gentlemen, and ladies who dress like men/men who dress like ladies. ;)

PS: Hey, why don't we have the message icons that the other release boards have in Edits 1.0? ZERO WANTS >:(
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop

#16  July 17, 2010, 09:16:28 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Say, Z-S, I got a question.
Right now, is her sound file the same as the original Kyko, just without hit sounds or something?
Because if it is, or even the same sound file, and if the code associates itself to those sounds, you wouldn't have to include the sound file. Since it's technically what you call an "edit", you could just ask people to download the original if they want the sound file.

Wouldn't that avoid most BS?
[size=1pt]And the chance of you asking Rina-chan to make a voice pack?[/size]

Just sayin'.
#17  July 17, 2010, 09:24:56 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
Say, Z-S, I got a question.
Right now, is her sound file the same as the original Kyko, just without hit sounds or something?
Because if it is, or even the same sound file, and if the code associates itself to those sounds, you wouldn't have to include the sound file. Since it's technically what you call an "edit", you could just ask people to download the original if they want the sound file.

Wouldn't that avoid most BS?
[size=1pt]And the chance of you asking Rina-chan to make a voice pack?[/size]

Just sayin'.

I kept the old SND and reorganized the sounds, so it's not as simple as grabbing the old SND.

Honestly, we all know that as far as Guild is concerned, so long as I state my source for the edit it's not a problem; I'm only going through the trouble of replacing the voice-acted sounds because I was asked nicely.

Call me a sucker, but yeah, 's the way I roll, dawg. ;)
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop

#18  July 17, 2010, 09:27:25 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Meh. I guess.
Also, FINALLY a hitsound on HK.
Grats on the actual release, yo. I've been liking her since the first beta you sent me. :D
Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 09:34:04 pm by WON MILLIOWN BERRY EXCITE
#19  July 18, 2010, 05:40:44 pm
    • France
#20  July 18, 2010, 06:05:35 pm
  • Recreation
*On the WIP front I'm currently bouncing between Tashigi and Haruhi, and both of them will be my first attempt at writing decent AI with MUGEN 1.0's AILevel trigger. *GASP*
Who made this Tashigi you speak of?
I'd like to see the source.