YesNoOk

People "coming back to life" after dying from elbola virus (Read 2531 times)

Started by Legendary DeMoNk@I, October 03, 2014, 02:09:34 am
Share this topic:
People "coming back to life" after dying from elbola virus
#1  October 03, 2014, 02:09:34 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
I found it pretty funny but odd. Im just thinking maybe they jumped the gun too quick on death confirmations out there in those cases....dont know. But i wont be that worried on anything "zombie" related UNLESS people start waking up from the dead spazzing, foaming at the mouth and snapping at doctors like they got rabies lol

The first one i saw was on the two women
http://www.ntd.tv/en/programs/education-culture/beyond-science/20140930/227070-zombie-apocalypse-two-ebola-victims-rise-from-the-dead.html

Then i saw this one on yahoo news today....
https://gma.yahoo.com/man-thought-died-ebola-awakes-burial-team-wraps-151100663--abc-news-health.html

Eh...I just think its all population control by the government man...thats just my opinion. I just hope they keep those two men who were infected by that virus who came back to the states better contained and monitored.....sheesh even that shit with that new Childrens virus is bad too^^ haha crazy times these days smh
Re: People "coming back to life" after dying from elbola virus
#2  October 03, 2014, 05:05:07 am
#3  October 03, 2014, 05:34:55 am
    • USA
LOL
#4  October 03, 2014, 11:13:26 pm
zombie apocalypse.
#5  October 03, 2014, 11:17:36 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#6  October 04, 2014, 07:04:24 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
GG everyone go home.
#7  October 04, 2014, 04:31:14 pm
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
Eh...I just think its all population control by the government man...thats just my opinion. I just hope they keep those two men who were infected by that virus who came back to the states better contained and monitored.....sheesh even that shit with that new Childrens virus is bad too^^ haha crazy times these days smh

is this what you may be referring to?
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 10:46:14 pm by Toonar12X
#8  October 04, 2014, 09:02:06 pm
I don't understand how this is frightening. Is it just because of the retarded zombie culture, people actually believe they might become hellish monsters that eat brains ? Is it a religious thing ? Or more likely just a gamble from some dumb media. (if so, please don't spread them thank you)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 09:06:03 pm by DKDC
#9  October 04, 2014, 11:44:06 pm
    • USA
I don't understand how this is frightening. Is it just because of the retarded zombie culture, people actually believe they might become hellish monsters that eat brains ? Is it a religious thing ? Or more likely just a gamble from some dumb media. (if so, please don't spread them thank you)

Its because people fear what they dont understand and depending on how educated they are is how far they will go with their imagination being frightened. And dude what ABC news site that you know is fake? I dont waste my time with that crap. im spreading nothing but whats already been reported as of late. You just didnt know about it. Dont get too sour about the whole zombie label thing. Thats just for fun and thats just other sites just using that to sell the story since the GOVERNMENT already spoke on defense against zombies (which i found a riot at the time) and of course its a popular horror genre now more than the 80s. But that Virus is serious and real. The revival of Ebola death victims are eh..questionable.

Unless i see people caught by news reporters spazzing and eating each other alive im not gonna bat an eye lash to it in worry but instead just laugh at the thought of a "zombie" outbreak. I do know something else but i wont go into that story. Its too long. The CDC & WHO got into a huge debate two years back on a pandemic viral experiment by two scientists. And yes it was real. So i'll leave it there^^
#10  October 05, 2014, 12:53:55 am
I said nothing about fakes, I said the sites you posted are adding some twist in the hope that it'll take on and create some craze, but no one is actually afraid of anything. They're playing off what they hope will gather viewers. In the video in the last one, the guy talking said they weren't even sure if the guy had "died" from Ebola, and on top of that, no one was scared, they were cheering. The text of the article is completely disconnected from the video, so it's more likely to be full of shit.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#11  October 05, 2014, 07:59:59 am
    • USA
That was only one site that mocked the situation but the facts in there were still true about the people being confirmed dead then reviving some time later...

The people were scared at first because the man was thought to be dead but then started to move in the bag but once they confirmed he was fine then they rejoiced..

Anyway there isnt flesh eating zombies on the loose so relax no need to be upset. you sound frustrated^^ clearly one site made fun of a serious situation while the other didnt in its title.....sorry the asian dude in the video made you all angry n shit  :'(