YesNoOk

Frank West: Balmsold presents frank and co. cosplay show! (contribution thread) (Read 32461 times)

Started by xxxx, September 04, 2014, 12:21:34 am
Frank West: Balmsold presents frank and co. cosplay show! (contribution thread)
#1  September 04, 2014, 12:21:34 am
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba
I wanted to do this thread for a while now hahaha
my first contribution thread for frank and co.

hope you guys are familiar with the dead rising clothing system through the 3 games (the clothes magically appear), I´ve decided that I´ll go for the clothing system of dead rising 3 were you can match different pieces of outfits together ending up with something funny.
frank and co. will go through 3 outfits and a 4th which is randomized before taking his normal clothes and the locker will magically dissapear, yup kinda like gohan z2.
this is a bit more complex, but you guys will have the freedom to dress them like you like, but hey, don´t draw genitals on them please!

use these bases
heres few rules you´ll have to follow on this:

* the outfits must cover them and be separated like this
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
  -theres exceptions to this rules like, helmets alone , one piece outfits like mankinis , lingerine  or boxers like in the very first gif etc...
*when finished put the costume+frank or nick or chuck, and a image of the outfit separated (every visable part of that base image cut out).
*The seperated custome sprites image MUST have the pink background that the base image has, as well as be saved as .PNG.
  -This is so the coder could directly use them without me or anybody else go over them and save them properly ourselves.
*As such, the spriting style must also match Z2/CvS rules (concerning overall colors and color-count).
  -exception to this rule are the shiny armors like megaman outfits (these have to brake the wall between cvs and cps3) that also must be separated like this

,you can avoid this rule if you like.
 *outfits can reference the games or any other capcom franchise  or ip´s that capcom had his hands on like jojo.
    -I´d reccomend going for the outfits in game
    -this doesn´t stop you to give them any outfit from any game anime or movie as well as mugen chars you like, don´t worry its not gonna be weird or pointless its Dead Rising we´re talking haha.

*go as overkill as you like or simplistic as you like ,but please keep up with the quality
*again, don´t sprite genitals

some more examples:

with this being said have fun guys , I´d love to see what you guys will come up with

-thanks balthazar for the outfits displayed on the gifs and motorroach for the kilt outfit.
-thanks to strobel, because I used his base for chuck
-yes,I´m making chuck and nick as well.

edit: forgot to say, you can parody some outfits or do some badly done cosplays and carboard outfits.
Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 08:45:49 pm by balmsold
Re: Frank West: Balmsold presents frank and co. cosplay show! (contribution thread)
#2  September 06, 2014, 05:56:03 am
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba
another example
Re: Frank West: Balmsold presents frank and co. cosplay show! (contribution thread)
#3  September 06, 2014, 05:58:11 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Frank West is my favorite anime protagonist.

But in all seriousness, I'm loving how this is sorted out. I don't regret making that kilt.

Shit
#4  September 06, 2014, 08:47:08 pm
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba
diepod pointed out that I should fix the legs and arms of frank and co. cuz they look a bit biffy
I updated the first post with the bases, please use those instead of the old ones
#5  September 10, 2014, 11:13:07 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
I weep for the lack of contributions :(

Here's MMX Armor 1 for Nick as promised.

*I realise I forgot the gleams and reflections, but you can take care of them ;)
#6  September 10, 2014, 05:28:06 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I'm here!!
<- I'm a psychotic transvestite

Well, this si pretty...NSFW...but...SUCCESS!!

Expect 3 or 4 more from me.

Have a nice day!!

PS: WHAAAAAAAAT? You fixed stuff in his legs? Naaawwwwwww!!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#7  September 10, 2014, 05:34:58 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I might do something from gowkaizer.
#8  September 10, 2014, 07:23:55 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#9  September 10, 2014, 07:37:37 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Suggestion:

A Gouki cosplay XD

And other thing... Do you considering a another franchise/anime cosplay on Frank?

[The idea is make him wear "Senketsu" from Kill la Kill LOL, but not in Synchronized version XD XD XD]
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#10  September 10, 2014, 08:20:48 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I know i'm a horrible spriter, but Ideas are Ideas XD

And here's one of then xD

- Donations is welcome
#11  September 11, 2014, 12:10:15 am
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba
I love you all guys hahhahaha, I might separate them myself ehhehehe
I´ll fix that ryuuko one  for frank hahaha, do please give some more love to the others zombie slayers pls ;p also yes, any anime counts
#12  September 11, 2014, 12:20:02 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
This is so nice!

I have a suggestion - Frank´s wrestling outfit from "Dead Rising 2: Off The Record"...

#13  September 11, 2014, 11:22:21 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Here's one from me, hope I did this right:

Download Last Bout now!
#14  September 11, 2014, 10:30:40 pm
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba
YES, thats top noth man

also @ShinZakuro: dead la rising for u
#15  September 11, 2014, 11:19:11 pm

Sagat costume. Both sides.
#16  September 12, 2014, 03:49:19 am
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba
yes! thats lovely
#17  September 12, 2014, 04:01:03 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
- Donations is welcome
#18  September 13, 2014, 11:02:50 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Ok, here I go- Rurouni Outfit:
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#19  September 14, 2014, 03:41:42 am
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba
nicely done, its pretty good man
#20  September 14, 2014, 02:23:02 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 04:51:32 pm by sabockee