YesNoOk

Announcement: New moderation system! ADMINBOT LOVES YOU (Read 14980 times)

Started by Jmorphman, April 01, 2014, 08:47:24 pm
Announcement: New moderation system! ADMINBOT LOVES YOU
#1  April 01, 2014, 08:47:24 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
To go along with our recent changes, I'd like to announce an exciting new measure for modding. There have been several complaints about our mods being biased and giving people unfair treatment, so we have used the same bot technology to bring you AdminBot, the mod of the future! AdminBot is an advanced AI system that delivers completely impartial moderation and abitration, Please don't be surprised if it acts a bit odd, the technology is still in testing. And remember, AdminBot is waching you!
Re: Announcement: New moderation system! ADMINBOT LOVES YOU
#2  April 01, 2014, 08:51:00 pm
  • I'M WATCHING
    • Brazil
    • idonthaveone@email.com
HELLO CITIZENS. PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED. I AM HERE TO PROTECT AND SERVE. OBEY THE RULES AND THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEMS.

AND REMEMBER, DO THE DEW!
PRIME DIRECTIVE: Serve the public, protect the innocent, prevent drama
Re: Announcement: New moderation system! ADMINBOT LOVES YOU
#3  April 01, 2014, 08:57:59 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
It should be of note we have taken extra measures to ensure that adminbot keeps a safe, fun and financially stable environment here at MFG. After consulting the work of Yann LeCun of New York University (who will be heading up the exciting new artifical intelligence lab for Facebook) we have Valodim implementing programs that will make its AI far more intuitive. We also want to make sure our sponsors get their fair time on the forum, so we have fitted Adminbot with directives to moderate any sort of rude behavior towards our new AdBots. Please afford them the respect and time they deserve!