YesNoOk

Characters with command list when you press start (Read 2593 times)

Started by JoeStarX, August 08, 2018, 03:38:24 am
Share this topic:
Characters with command list when you press start
#1  August 08, 2018, 03:38:24 am
    • USA
Hello guys I was wondering is there someway to disable the command list on certain characters when the start button is being pressed for example any street fighter mx character or Batsu by Memo. Instead of taunting the command list comes up instead intterupting the flow of battle, and sometimes the command list won't budge, and I have to restart the match
Re: Characters with command list when you press start
#2  August 09, 2018, 01:23:43 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
I think the easiest way to do that is opening the char's cmd file and change the state to null.

If you don't have Fighter Factory, (assuming that you use Windows) open the notepad, go to the char's folder and drag the cmd file into the notepad. You should see a lot of codes. Press ctrl + F and search for something like this:

command = "s"
command="s"
command = "start"
command="start"

Keep trying until you find the state that makes the command list appears. I tested this in a mx char by fido and it was written as command = "start". I'll use his char as an example.
Here is what the code looks like:

Code:
;pause
[State -1]
Type = Helper
Trigger1 = var(59) = 0
Trigger1 = NumHelper(10001) = 0
trigger1 =command = "start"
Name = "Pause"
ID = 10001
Pos = 0, -600
PosType = Back
StateNo = 10001
KeyCtrl = 1
OwnPal = 1

What you do now is change
Type = Helper
to
Type = Null

And then you save it. Test and see if it worked. Remember that it varies from author to author.
Also, create a backup of the cmd file if you don't know what you're doing or don't know how to revert it if it doesn't work.
You must do this for every char that have the command list thing.
Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:27:21 am by DeathScythe
Re: Characters with command list when you press start
#3  August 09, 2018, 07:13:17 pm
    • USA
Thanks i'm going to try this