Fate/Grand Order (Read 2141428 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2781  March 07, 2018, 09:46:17 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Beat the final battle against Dantes with David, Okita, a support Waver, Caesar, Ryougi, and Cu chulainn. The fight is a lot easier if you have a strong single target Berserker available.
#2782  March 07, 2018, 10:25:40 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Had a Friend Herc with Bond CE. All out attack. Ended up using command spells.
#2783  March 07, 2018, 11:54:52 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I used Scathach (Kaleidoscope), Tamamo (Prisma Cosmos), Support Waver, Nero Bride (LB Projection for Cost reasons), Heracles (Kaleidoscope), and Mash.

First turn had me nuke Edmond with Scathach. Stunned him with plug suit and switched out Scathach for Herc for another NP nuke. Wasn’t enough so I had to whittle him down with Tamamo, Nero Bride, the support Waver. It came down to Scathach and Mash at the end with the latter buffing and granting invincibility to Scathach so she can solo Edmond at the end with no problems.

Wasn’t too bad, but it still came down to the wire since I didn’t know Edmond’s skill also bypassed Herc’s evade so that threw my game off a little.
#2784  March 08, 2018, 01:01:40 pm
beat edmond without using berserkers , i used okita , mary&anne , drake ,medea lily and two wavers.

i let them damage mary&anne til she's almost dead then unleashed her np with bonus and buffs.
#2785  March 08, 2018, 02:39:09 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
I used a mostly arts based team to beat Dantes, my strategy there was to first stall him while attacking with NPs as much as I could. Euryale and Nero being the damage dealers and David helping them when he could.
The second part comes Cu and a support Okita with Kaleidoscope, those two were doing damage while getting crit stars, then comes Herc hitting as hard as a truck+I had some help from the default mystic code. It was a bit tough to win, but the victory was sweet.
No command seals used.

Spoiler: The party (click to see content)
#2786  March 09, 2018, 08:45:46 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Decided to drop 30 quartz and was pleasantly surprised.

I wanted Vlad
#2787  March 09, 2018, 09:11:11 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Did 2 10-rolls since I wanted both Vlad and Jeanne. Didn't get them, but I got Martha so it's not all bad.
#2788  March 09, 2018, 09:18:10 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I know I shouldn't be complaining after this stroke of luck, but I'm kind of bummed that second 5* happened to be Mordred who I already have.

Oh well, it's my very first NP2 of a 5* at least. Now she'll be able to farm more effectively with the NP boost.
#2789  March 09, 2018, 09:27:38 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#2790  March 09, 2018, 09:53:57 am
I know I shouldn't be complaining after this stroke of luck, but I'm kind of bummed that second 5* happened to be Mordred who I already have.

Oh well, it's my very first NP2 of a 5* at least. Now she'll be able to farm more effectively with the NP boost.

that's nice roll , i still havent rolled that lucky 2 5* and 2 4* ce. that's probably the maximum you could get in one roll.
#2791  March 09, 2018, 10:33:16 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
that's nice roll , i still havent rolled that lucky 2 5* and 2 4* ce. that's probably the maximum you could get in one roll.

I saw someone on reddit post a screenshot of them pulling Amakusa, Tesla, and Vlad all in the same roll.

Harbinger of Salt

Don't remind me. :(

I used to have a JAlter Savings Fund back when I picked up the game again back when Guda Guda first dropped, but decided to keep diving into it throughout the various banners. I don't regret it all as I wouldn't have been able to pull all of these servants and CEs like right now with Vanilla Jeanne. I say don't be afraid to treat yourself every now and then and hopefully it'll work out for you in the end like it did for me.

I'm still saving for her and dreading the day she finally graces us in NA where the true despair begins.
Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 10:36:31 am by Magical Amber
#2792  March 09, 2018, 11:11:27 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Yeah JAlter isn't the be all and end all of FGO and neither will Merlin be when he gets released. As long as I have a couple 10-rolls ready for her I'll be happy whether I roll her or not.

Plus I love arts teams.
#2793  March 09, 2018, 12:42:38 pm
yeah i just want her so i wouldn't get in trouble facing other avengers and rulers. i only have lancelot and tamamo cat as berserkers.

the only servants i really want is elizabeth , jack , bunyan and berserker nobu.  i just love their np looks. and elizabeth is my favourite servant since ccc
Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 12:45:53 pm by 地獄の花
#2794  March 09, 2018, 03:54:40 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Still waiting for sigurd.
#2795  March 09, 2018, 08:28:11 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Yeah JAlter isn't the be all and end all of FGO and neither will Merlin be when he gets released. As long as I have a couple 10-rolls ready for her I'll be happy whether I roll her or not.

Plus I love arts teams.

This. People love tossing around Merlin and Jalter are the most broken characters EVAR and you can't complete shit without them...which is quite frankly bullshit.

Both still have obvious weaknesses and you can still complete content without them or supports. Hell, I only want Jalter so I can have someone play off Jeanne otherwise my NP5 lvl 90 Saber Alter is still one of my heaviest hitters that I have.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2796  March 09, 2018, 09:58:03 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Don't remind me. :(

I used to have a JAlter Savings Fund back when I picked up the game again back when Guda Guda first dropped, but decided to keep diving into it throughout the various banners. I don't regret it all as I wouldn't have been able to pull all of these servants and CEs like right now with Vanilla Jeanne. I say don't be afraid to treat yourself every now and then and hopefully it'll work out for you in the end like it did for me.

I'm still saving for her and dreading the day she finally graces us in NA where the true despair begins.
I get the logic and honestly if I weren't so well off with what I do have, I probably wouldn't keep hoard mode so long.

The chances are still going to be pretty damn slim, but at least I won't tell myself "Maybe if I saved a little more."
#2797  March 10, 2018, 03:11:34 am
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
I'm totally saving for Jalter too, but I know that the chances are small, so if I don't get her at least I hope to get a new servant since I don't have most of the 4* and only one 5*.
#2798  March 10, 2018, 05:14:20 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
We had a local screening for Heaven's Feel and that didn't work out so I used those funds to roll for Jalter in JP out of depression.
I'm p.sure she only comes to those who genuinely don't want her at some point, like insane desire sensor shenanigans. lol

Now if only that applied for Merlin and my boy Arthur  :(
#2799  March 10, 2018, 07:52:25 pm
do you think we gonna get bunyan early? since we're getting the comics early too compared to when JP had them.
#2800  March 10, 2018, 08:03:27 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Not at least until you guys get in the endgame I don't think
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
No one's getting out of here alive