YesNoOk

Nude Mugen (Read 136738 times)

Started by MugenFAN, February 24, 2008, 04:07:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: Nude Mugen
#41  February 25, 2008, 09:57:39 pm
What, he made the "Queen Of Hentai" or something like that??

No he didnt make the game! The game had his outdate version of his characters on it. Queen Of Hentai had old hentai characters made by the first creaters on it...

Also i still have the First Nude Sexy Mai that came out back in 2002
#42  February 26, 2008, 12:44:45 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#43  February 26, 2008, 04:03:49 am
  • corner push pusher
As long as there aren't any naked lolita fighters I'm all for it.
#44  February 26, 2008, 04:10:41 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
don't get nijikaku then.
#45  February 26, 2008, 05:15:28 am
Never heard of Nijikaku what series is she from....
#46  February 26, 2008, 05:25:24 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
it's a full mugen game, has got some hentai characters in it, you can check it in the releases section.
#47  February 26, 2008, 05:59:34 am
    • www-personal.umich.edu/~tdkim/ziltama/
I heard MFG administrators are secretly hoarding P.o.t.S by Ken's Newd Kung Fu Man.
Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 06:02:41 am by ziltama
#48  February 26, 2008, 03:21:25 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
YOU SHALL NEVER SEE KEN'S PRIVATES.
Its private.
#49  February 26, 2008, 03:32:32 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Let's leak lick Ken's privates.
#50  February 26, 2008, 06:28:46 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I now wish I still had that privates thing in my signature.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#51  February 26, 2008, 07:10:09 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
i wonder if people realizes that the negative attitude surrounding hentai characters is what keeps most of them private.
#52  February 26, 2008, 07:11:58 pm
Granted, I'm sure if there wasn't any negative attitude, then the makers would show off their privates as much as they want to.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#53  February 26, 2008, 07:26:52 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
actually, the evil character guys somehow still get people kissing their asses to balance on the negativity, adn since they get their asses kissed they show off what otherwise would be hidden privates. but the hentai creators don't act like that, i guess the amount of work they put in polishing their privates that is in the equation makes them more renuent to show the off, even if their nked privates are better than the evil privates.
#54  February 26, 2008, 07:41:13 pm
Well, I guess people can't help but to get their hands on Shin lvl 2 privates or God Orochi privates.

Cenobite 53 said:
#55  February 26, 2008, 11:07:26 pm
  • +1 to whoever added Godzilla to the main index.
i think we should call it an "engine" so we don't look like total idiots because otherwise we'd be arguing about a "game" and that would be somehow "dumber" than arguing about an "engine" on the "internet" for countless hours

Iced said:
I for one, do not enjoy round corners!  :bigcry:
But they hurt much less when we accidentally hit them!  :S
#56  February 26, 2008, 11:14:33 pm
I have a question: If there was a nude Baiken, would she lose a good number of moves?

Cenobite 53 said:
#57  February 26, 2008, 11:32:32 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
she can always conceal her weapons in another place, so i guess the only change would be that her moves would hit lower.
#58  February 27, 2008, 04:16:17 am
It must really hurt...

Cenobite 53 said:
#59  February 27, 2008, 05:39:50 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
she is a ninja, they are trained for that.
#60  February 27, 2008, 04:11:16 pm
  • corner push pusher
Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 04:21:54 pm by #Shaun