Re: Divine Requests
#101  June 22, 2018, 08:26:48 pm
  • I require what I desire.
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Zangya by chrono_strife please?
#102  June 22, 2018, 09:54:32 pm
  • Time to give back to this place. Starting now.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

DW

#103  June 22, 2018, 11:10:10 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thank you.

DW

#104  July 21, 2018, 11:18:54 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm pretty sure this was a April Fool's or something of the like, but I can't find it, so I need help. There was a sprite of a female Rugal. I doubt if it was a full char, though I remember seeing the sprite. I should have saved it, but it was on my old PC anyway, so I would have lost it regardless. I was planning to commission a MB from it, it was a pretty good sprite. I've tried looking in the archives or things here, but can't find it. Can anyone help me please? Maybe you have it, or know who did it and where I can find it? Any help would be appreciated.
#105  July 21, 2018, 11:27:34 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
This  one?

DW

#106  July 22, 2018, 12:41:02 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Yeah! Thanks. :)

DW

#107  September 19, 2018, 06:56:44 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I need a specific SFX. The sound of something hitting metal. Like metal armor or something of the like. If anyone knows if there is/where I could find MKX sound rips, that'd be great. I'm actually looking for that specific sound in MKX, when a player uses an armor move and gets hit during it. It doesn't have to be that though. Just something that approximates that SFX will do.
#108  September 19, 2018, 07:05:18 pm
  • Coder/Geek
  • How can you approve me, but not approve me?
    • USA
I need a specific SFX. The sound of something hitting metal. Like metal armor or something of the like. If anyone knows if there is/where I could find MKX sound rips, that'd be great. I'm actually looking for that specific sound in MKX, when a player uses an armor move and gets hit during it. It doesn't have to be that though. Just something that approximates that SFX will do.

https://www.sounds-resource.com/pc_computer/mortalkombatx/
I maybe wrong but i believe the Triborg SFX should have what you are looking for.
EACommunityTeam said:
The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.
#109  September 19, 2018, 07:15:39 pm
I have a few random sounds you may like, I'll send them to you later when I get off. ReddBrink I wanna help you out a little too with IronMan
#110  September 19, 2018, 07:23:00 pm
  • Coder/Geek
  • How can you approve me, but not approve me?
    • USA
I have a few random sounds you may like, I'll send them to you later when I get off. ReddBrink I wanna help you out a little too with IronMan

Sounds good. Hit me up on the project thread. Don't want to clutter up DWs request thread.
EACommunityTeam said:
The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes.

DW

#111  September 20, 2018, 03:52:09 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

DW

#112  November 15, 2018, 07:34:36 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Has the voices/sounds been ripped from Fighting EX Layer?