No one's getting out of here alive
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Re: QOTD
#16442  December 22, 2017, 12:56:48 am
  • all is love in fair and war
maybe it will shrink on the first wash as probably the company also save water usage, the hype of anything "raw" few yrs back,
#16443  December 24, 2017, 05:41:48 pm
#16444  December 31, 2017, 08:29:03 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
QOTY

Listen, Javon is an autistic child that's trying to learn and understand the game...You are an idiot for picking on him in this manner... He was only asking for assistant with creating a sprite... @Odb718 maybe you should be banned for a year for your ignorance and racism... You Sir Are An Asshole!!! SIGNED HIS ANGRY MOTHER...
Why hello Javon's mother

Have fun explaining to your son that he's banned for three days

#16445  January 01, 2018, 02:37:57 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Ending on a good note I see
#16446  January 01, 2018, 06:59:25 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
nice one speed
#16447  January 04, 2018, 12:49:09 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Remember the late, lamentable Juciero? Ever wonder what the genius behind that is up to now?

Unfiltered Fervor: The Rush to Get Off the Water Grid said:
The most prominent proponent of raw water is Doug Evans, a Silicon Valley entrepreneur. After his juicing company, Juicero, collapsed in September, he went on a 10-day cleanse, drinking nothing but Live Water. “I haven’t tasted tap water in a long time,” he said.

Before he could order raw water on demand, Mr. Evans went “spring hunting” with friends. This has become more challenging lately: The closest spring around San Francisco has recently been cut off by landslides, so reaching it means crossing private property, which he does under cover of night.

“You have to be agile and tactile, and be available to experiment,” he said. “Literally, you have to carry bottles of water through the dark.”
Ah, traipsing across private property on the hunt for "raw water", which is unfiltered, untreated, unsterilized water that's not been treated by any process to remove harmful bacteria, or have any added fluoride that helps protect dental health. That all sounds very smart!

But he isn't even the craziest person involved in this shit!
Unfiltered Fervor: The Rush to Get Off the Water Grid said:
The founder of Live Water, Mukhande Singh, started selling spring water from Opal Springs in Culver, Ore., three years ago, but it was a small local operation until this year. Marketing materials show Mr. Singh (né Christopher Sanborn) sitting naked and cross-legged on a hot spring, his long brown hair flowing over his chest.

Pure water can be obtained by using a reverse osmosis filter, the gold standard of home water treatment, but for Mr. Singh, the goal is not pristine water, per se. “You’re going to get 99 percent of the bad stuff out,” he said. “But now you have dead water.”

He said “real water” should expire after a few months. His does. “It stays most fresh within one lunar cycle of delivery,” he said. “If it sits around too long, it’ll turn green. People don’t even realize that because all their water’s dead, so they never see it turn green.”

Mr. Singh believes that public water has been poisoned. “Tap water? You’re drinking toilet water with birth control drugs in them,” he said. “Chloramine, and on top of that they’re putting in fluoride. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but it’s a mind-control drug that has no benefit to our dental health.” (There is no scientific evidence that fluoride is a mind-control drug, but plenty to show that it aids dental health.)
this shit is insane and I highly recommend reading it]
#16448  January 04, 2018, 01:26:55 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Ha ha, someone posted that same article in another forum I browse but the Juicero guy flew past our radar.

I'm pretty sure California is the only place on earth where you can find both drought and a budding snake water salesmen community.
#16449  January 04, 2018, 05:00:27 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
What if I think drinking live water is cruel and water should be humanely killed before consumption ?
#16450  January 04, 2018, 09:24:43 am
Now that's just crazy talk.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#16451  January 04, 2018, 05:12:08 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I'd like to announce my startup which will provide free range, cage free water that was killed humanely
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#16452  January 04, 2018, 06:01:51 pm
I THINK SOMEONE THAT HAS AN ISSUE WITH MY CAPS LOCK MUST BE HOMOSEXUAL - SO LEAVE ME ALONE AND I WONT HATE ON YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCE
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#16453  January 11, 2018, 08:14:01 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#16454  January 17, 2018, 12:26:45 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Flat earth theory is evolving! 
#16455  January 17, 2018, 12:55:25 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I....what
#16456  January 17, 2018, 07:27:56 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?

earth-chan is not flat! please no bully earth-chan
#16457  January 20, 2018, 08:59:45 am
  • all is love in fair and war
what are those other holes, expansion packs?
#16458  January 29, 2018, 11:16:48 am
Then I will by myself a secret house with a secret car in someplace secret so no one will bother me in terms of financial matters.

Then I will become very wealthy secret investor.
surprisingly enough, this wasn't written by a 16 years old who just watched a conspiracy theory video.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#16459  February 04, 2018, 01:21:35 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
no..I want hentai become popular as old DOSMUGEN times..and SPREAD it..and because that means get more beauties nude....
2018 New Style and New Ideas ...........Love it....  but maybe u can try new HD effects and some new moves....... but also next chars ..........just Put a Link........no screenshots  and

hope for aliens and many more cool ideas like DEvilman......from Netflix   with Pots style lmao I hope lol
After so many years we've finally found someone who speaks Smoke's language.
#16460  February 04, 2018, 02:15:08 am
i picture they talk like this.