YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646701 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Don't let the gays have cake
#541  September 11, 2017, 07:09:45 am
your sentence was a pile of shit and you shouldn't call other people illiterate when you can't get basic words right
Coming from someone who wants to criticize my posts while can't even understand a phrase, don't even punctuate and capitalize what he says, childishly repeating my posts and posting dumb memes, give me a break.
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Don't let the gays have cake
#542  September 11, 2017, 07:21:06 am
at least we can understand his posts. your original post required a translation from Dumanios to interpret.
so far, the cons who frequent this forum seem to have an alarming lack of self awareness and comprehensions skills. i guess you have to a pretty delusional idiot to support trump lol.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#543  September 11, 2017, 07:31:40 am
at least we can understand his posts. your original post required a translation from Dumanios to interpret.
so far, the cons who frequent this forum seem to have an alarming lack of self awareness and comprehensions skills. i guess you have to a pretty delusional idiot to support trump lol.
lol, if reaction pictures are what you guys can understand that's pretty sad, that guy Iced understood and responded to me perfectly on the other hand.
#544  September 11, 2017, 04:12:52 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Im used to dealing with semi iliterate people, doesn't mean your post made any sense. I had to take several leaps in logic to get what you were talking about.

Your writing is really sub par and you should consider exposing views better if you want to talk about them instead of having people assume you are talking about something in order to reply to you.
#545  September 11, 2017, 06:31:08 pm
welcome to your first iced burn (how the fuck do you do that emote)
#546  September 11, 2017, 08:36:09 pm
Im used to dealing with semi iliterate people, doesn't mean your post made any sense. I had to take several leaps in logic to get what you were talking about.

Your writing is really sub par and you should consider exposing views better if you want to talk about them instead of having people assume you are talking about something in order to reply to you.
Having what is being discussed in mind while one post didn't precisely pointed it out again ain't a logical leap, your experience with these guys really seems to be stunting your thinking, but you were still spot on despite whatever you want to claim along with them now.
#547  September 11, 2017, 09:02:21 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
"Having what is being discussed in mind while one post didn't precisely pointed it out again ain't a logical leap"

Is english your first or second language? Because you literally just did it again and this sentence is bonkers.
You cant possibly think this is easy to understand or is giving off any sort of message.
#548  September 11, 2017, 10:33:02 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I was thinking it was the same guy but the english is broken in ways it would be too much effort for memelord
#549  September 11, 2017, 11:43:09 pm
Is english your first or second language? Because you literally just did it again and this sentence is bonkers.
You cant possibly think this is easy to understand or is giving off any sort of message.
Let me draw it then:

"Having what is being discussed in mind (acknowledging the current discussion being presented in the latest posts) while one post didn't precisely pointed it out again (my post, which didn't precisely contained the words "gay marriage", the subject being discussed) ain't a logical leap (that my post is being directed at this subject and this is just fucking obvious)."

And English is my second language.
#550  September 11, 2017, 11:45:22 pm
it reads like it's your fifth
#551  September 11, 2017, 11:50:11 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Even with the added parentheticals, it's still an extremely unwieldy and grammatically torturous sentence.
#552  September 12, 2017, 12:11:32 am
#553  September 12, 2017, 12:18:16 am
You can't read in the first place, everything will look like that to you.
if you could read you would've realized by now that we're not the ones with reading issues, you're the one making really bad posts

also it's "than"
#554  September 12, 2017, 12:36:49 am
'didn't pointed' and 'didn't contained' are grammatically wrong as hell my dude
#555  September 12, 2017, 12:38:37 am
if you could read you would've realized by now that we're not the ones with reading issues, you're the one making really bad posts

also it's "than"
"Everything will look like a "fifth language" to you"
"than"
Holy shit. And the whole topic got derailed because you people couldn't read my posts, that's some advanced level of denial.
#556  September 12, 2017, 12:40:39 am
maybe you could help stop the topic from getting derailed in the future by writing intelligibly

just a thought
#557  September 12, 2017, 12:49:43 am
maybe you could help stop the topic from getting derailed in the future by writing intelligibly

just a thought
Oh, shut the fuck up, a bunch of morons who can't even write themselves begin to criticize me and turn the whole topic over this and I'm on the wrong here.
#558  September 12, 2017, 12:54:16 am
in the wrong*
#559  September 12, 2017, 01:18:07 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
whoops i thought i went into the donald trump thread but it turns out i accidentally opened the shit thread by accide- oh wait no still the trump thread
#560  September 12, 2017, 01:26:52 am
??? There's a difference ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.