YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646888 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Don't let the gays have cake
#501  September 10, 2017, 10:44:01 pm
I guess there are also more important issues than giving rights to Black people, women, abolishing torture, slavery, child exploitation, school for everyone without discrimination, medical care for everyone without discrimination, and all this social nonsense.
We don't give a fuck if there are people against it. These people are wrong.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Don't let the gays have cake
#502  September 10, 2017, 10:47:00 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
SERIOUS issues such as poverty, economic instability, Crime, and etc.
What do those have to do with gay marriage? Why would people be any less capable of focusing on those if they bring up the gay marriage thing? Why would that stuff be the responsiblity of people advocating for gay marriage in the first place? Are you suggesting people are actively focusing on gay marriage in order to draw away focus from such issues? If so, who's doing it?
I stated that as a reason people are against it. There's many more reasons, but I'm not going to list a shit ton of them here.
LuigiTheCowardLord
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 10:50:51 pm by Mechy
#503  September 10, 2017, 10:48:55 pm
  • A human that exists sometimes.
    • USA
Aww, boo hoo! :bigcry: You're gay and you're just concerned about your rights being taken away because someone didn't want to bake you a cake...aww... :(.give me a fucking break. You're not losing any rights here.  If you want a cake without any problems, go to Publix or Wal-Mart. Problem solved.
Making the problem about the cake... What happens then when this extends to every other service? Like, not being able to buy a car, or get on the bus, or buy food and water from a grocery, or any other service they may need, all because the people behind the businesses don't want to serve gay people? You don't see an issue there?
do the thing
#504  September 10, 2017, 11:05:35 pm
#505  September 10, 2017, 11:10:46 pm

But seriously, you should know what issues are more important than gay marriage.
this is a moronic argument. people can worry about more than one issue at the same time otherwise smaller issues would never be solved
#506  September 10, 2017, 11:28:40 pm
    • USA
What do those have to do with gay marriage? Why would people be any less capable of focusing on those if they bring up the gay marriage thing? Why would that stuff be the responsiblity of people advocating for gay marriage in the first place? Are you suggesting people are actively focusing on gay marriage in order to draw away focus from such issues? If so, who's doing it?
I stated that as a reason people are against it. There's many more reasons, but I'm not going to list a shit ton of them here.
LuigiTheCowardLord

I just cited those as issues that are a considered to be greater concerns than gay marriage.

Why focus on an issue that's, by the way, was never a right guaranteed by the constitution in the first place, when there's bigger things to worry about?

Again though, I view it as mostly a dead issue.

How original.

Aww, boo hoo! :bigcry: You're gay and you're just concerned about your rights being taken away because someone didn't want to bake you a cake...aww... :(.give me a fucking break. You're not losing any rights here.  If you want a cake without any problems, go to Publix or Wal-Mart. Problem solved.
Making the problem about the cake... What happens then when this extends to every other service? Like, not being able to buy a car, or get on the bus, or buy food and water from a grocery, or any other service they may need, all because the people behind the businesses don't want to serve gay people? You don't see an issue there?

I see an issue with your reasoning and logic.

If one place refuses service to a gay person, they can go to another place that is publicly owned. Again, read up on property rights.

As for shit like getting on the bus, buying a car, and stuff like that......The only way they'd be able to tell that the person is gay is if the person said so. I don't think a normal gay person is going to go to a car dealership and say "Hello, I'm here to buy a car made from Toyota or Nissan, and I'd like a tour to see what I would want. Also, by the way, I'm gay." or "I'd like to check out these groceries....oh by the way, I'm a Bisexual Transgender."

Aww, boo hoo! :bigcry: You're gay and you're just concerned about your rights being taken away

Yeah. And you're not concerned when people's rights are being taken away. Stop being a fucking bigot, plzkthx.

Yeah...Except nobody's rights are being taken away here. Cute attempt at trying to appeal to my emotions and by labeling me as a bigot.

But seriously, you should know what issues are more important than gay marriage.
this is a moronic argument. people can worry about more than one issue at the same time otherwise smaller issues would never be solved

I was simply pointing out there's more important issues than gay marriage and this is why some conservatives were against it. That is not moronic.

Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 11:32:40 pm by LuigiTheMemeLord
#507  September 10, 2017, 11:37:53 pm
I was simply pointing out there's more important issues than gay marriage and this is why some conservatives were against it. That is not moronic.
It is absolutely moronic to think that just because there are more important problems, this issue shouldn't be resolved. So it is getting resolved EVEN THOUGH there are "more important" issues out there, and you're a massive bag of shit for saying it's not important enough and therefore it should be ignored in favor of other more important stuff (that are not getting resolved either anyway)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#508  September 10, 2017, 11:39:24 pm
whatever issue you can think of, it's likely there's always a bigger, more important issue that has a bigger effect on more people. it's a moronic copout argument. good luck complaining about anything
#509  September 10, 2017, 11:41:51 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
It is absolutely moronic to think that just because there are more important problems, this issue shouldn't be resolved.
Indeed. Its the good old Fallacy of the Lesser Importance.
#510  September 10, 2017, 11:43:23 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I don't care about that. Anti-Discrimination laws aren't going to change the fact that there are still bigoted people out there.

At least the laws that apply to private businesses. All these stupid laws are a threat to certain freedoms.
So I guess I finally got an answer to my question. Took quite a lot, like getting blood from a stone, but at least it's an answer.
You think that the difference between a baker refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple and a baker refusing to bake a cake for an interracial couple is that there is no difference because actually we should bring once again allow legalized discrimination (and thus, bring back segregation).

... which is certainly an Opinion. I think I'm done here. It's been an absolute joy to talk with you.
#511  September 10, 2017, 11:51:48 pm
    • USA
I don't care about that. Anti-Discrimination laws aren't going to change the fact that there are still bigoted people out there.

At least the laws that apply to private businesses. All these stupid laws are a threat to certain freedoms.
So I guess I finally got an answer to my question. Took quite a lot, like getting blood from a stone, but at least it's an answer.
You think that the difference between a baker refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple and a baker refusing to bake a cake for an interracial couple is that there is no difference because actually we should bring once again allow legalized discrimination (and thus, bring back segregation).

... which is certainly an Opinion. I think I'm done here. It's been an absolute joy to talk with you.

>_> If that's what you got from it, then it's obvious I was wasting my time. Have a nice day.
#512  September 10, 2017, 11:53:37 pm
    • USA
Just quoting you, dude. These laws are a threat to freedom!
#513  September 11, 2017, 12:02:09 am
yes, please stop posting. you've not made a single post that made any sense.
you stumble your way to a certain point and when people clear what that point is, you insult them because they're right about it. rinse and repeat, that is basically how you post here.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#514  September 11, 2017, 12:15:13 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Or you could not entertain the fact that he's anything other than a troll and ban him. Just saying.
#515  September 11, 2017, 12:17:19 am
i don't think it's fair to ban someone from the whole forum for being exceptionally bad at arguing but he should be banned from posting in this thread
#516  September 11, 2017, 12:18:53 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Tell me something: when has anybody with Luigi or weegee in their name here been anything other than a failtroll?

It's like a Sonic avatar, it never ends well.
#517  September 11, 2017, 12:22:19 am
your rampant luigiphobia should not be tolerated in this here forum
#518  September 11, 2017, 12:24:39 am
    • USA
#519  September 11, 2017, 12:26:00 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#520  September 11, 2017, 12:26:46 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA