YesNoOk

[Theme Thread] Z2 Sprite thread (Read 475122 times)

Started by AlexSin, October 14, 2012, 11:57:57 am
Re: [Theme Thread] Z2 Sprite thread
#1461  September 14, 2017, 04:34:50 am
    • Mexico

What do you think?
I accept more feedback
#1462  September 15, 2017, 01:02:33 am
    • USA
there's a sudden bulge on the legs and I think a blink on the left (viewers) boot
#1463  September 15, 2017, 02:07:27 am
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina

What do you think?
I accept more feedback

I'll tell you the same thing I've told others: Cropping, shrinking, stretching and just moving things around like pieces simply DOESN'T WORK unless you know what you're doing. Don't be lazy and redraw each of the frames. You can probably get away with keeping SOME elements the same, but you'll figure that out from experience. To do that, you'll need to do it the hard way first (i.e. drawing each frame individually) and then with enough practice you'll realize which parts need to be redone and which ones don't.
#1464  September 16, 2017, 02:16:23 am
    • Mexico
thank you man, thank you for your suggestions and your advice I know it, I know I try to do it the easy way but thanks to you and another comment, I realized that I have to redraw and adjust each of the new frames so that the movement does not look like a simple animation made by a child of 5 years, is what I did just when I uploaded the animation I realized that the problem was the cuts, so that strange movements arose, now I will try not to go wrong again and will bring the animation although it costs me weeks as smooth as I can since that is what makes sprites dedicate time and make them look alive, what happened is that I had to go to high school and did not have time to do the animation well, for the time spent on exams and assignments, but at last I am free of jobs.
#1465  September 16, 2017, 02:54:24 am
  • I'm sadder than you because I was here first
  • Funeral recession party, whoooooo
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
As annoying and time-consuming of a process it is, you won't regret it. And this is coming from someone who is the incarnation of lazy itself.

Just think of it as opening a new door or something.
#1466  September 16, 2017, 03:26:19 am
    • Mexico
thanks for the advice Hatter I'm trying right now with the animation, I know I'm a beginner and maybe this takes me more time than usual, but this time I want to make sure I do it well, I know it's a little tedious to put pixel by pixel but is the work in exchange for a good result.
#1467  September 19, 2017, 04:37:59 pm
  • Getting better, still a long way to go
    • UK
Something i did for fun. I initially intended to do more sprite updates but this is all, at least for now

I know its probably not perfect, and i'd sincerely like advice on anything that could be improved