YesNoOk

Ultimate Guyver by youngdragun (Read 165594 times)

Started by Iced, June 18, 2009, 02:07:21 pm
Re: Ultimate Guyver by youngdragun
#61  August 31, 2009, 05:02:58 pm
  • I got a PM.
I'm double posting. Fuck it.

YoungDragun, it is not your creation that receives such hostility but it is your spokesman.

Now if you had posted the creation, you would find more usable feedback.

If it is your goals to have powerful joke character, than so be it. That sill doesn't change that fact that you could improve even a joke character. The people here have already made suggestions about improving sprites. I'm afraid the thread has already become to hostile to get anything usable now, but in the future you could find our feedback useful.

Sprites are something I do know about, and I must say there are many ways to improve the ones you have now, if you are willing to listen. Right now it seems your whole team is not ready to listen to anyone.
#62  August 31, 2009, 05:05:41 pm
So you're being full of yourself again, instead of seeing that my feedback is indeed true feedback, and that your Ultimate Gogeta has obvious bugs you should be fixing.

Well, not a problem for me, you can continue creating overpowered shitty characters with shitty sprites and shitty gameplay, and be happy with your work, since it's true that the essential point : making yourself happy. Be happy with your mediocrity, you're not worth my time either. :)

PS : even alexlexus listens to feedback better than you, you should take example on him. :yes:

PS2 : use the edit button instead of double posting, unless you suck at using forums too.

DUDE, GET A LIFE, your obsessed obviously with an edited character I did years ago. Your sad attempts to anger me are futile. I love all your doctored up examples thought their quite entertaining. ;D I welcome feedback FOR GUYVER as this thread was about him not GOGETA. Your too thick headed and I see how having Ultimate and both second names start with a "G" could easily dumbfound one such as yourself. Get a life there are other things on this world more important than Mugen. God bless you cause your gonna need him if you continue to obsess about things like you do. How sad. ::)
#63  August 31, 2009, 05:10:58 pm
  • I got a PM.
We do have respect rules on this forum. If the discussion is only going to turn into an insult contest, I have no problems with bans to insure civil debates.

So lets show a little respect to one another. Otherwise the discussion will become one sided rather quickly.
#64  August 31, 2009, 05:12:41 pm
I'm double posting. Fuck it.

YoungDragun, it is not your creation that receives such hostility but it is your spokesman.

Now if you had posted the creation, you would find more usable feedback.

If it is your goals to have powerful joke character, than so be it. That sill doesn't change that fact that you could improve even a joke character. The people here have already made suggestions about improving sprites. I'm afraid the thread has already become to hostile to get anything usable now, but in the future you could find our feedback useful.

Sprites are something I do know about, and I must say there are many ways to improve the ones you have now, if you are willing to listen. Right now it seems your whole team is not ready to listen to anyone.

This is not just a joke character as no one seems to understand, I have included two other modes of play that are for those who don't like Cheap overpowered characters like I do. For the love of Christ can anyone seem to understand that? I absolutely love Rare Akuma and that kind of character inspired me to make may creations public. Some will enjoy and I know most will not and I'm cool with that, I'm also cool with feedback cause I know how valuable it is, but when you have thick heads like CYbasturd who can't realize that a thread topic is about one character and not another it becomes a slap-fest and this is ridiculous and I never meant for thsi character to be released here in the first place. I now see that my wishes are never going to be granted so like I said this is what it is. A slap-stick, slug-fest. :laugh:
#65  August 31, 2009, 05:14:50 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Feedback on Guyver :
- Start by remaking all the CLSN boxes.
- Fix the small portrait : it has wrong colors and is misaligned.
- Fix the alignment of all the sprites. Just look at his run, for God's sake.
- Add the required sprites and animations ! Do you even know why they are stated as "required" ?
#66  August 31, 2009, 05:14:59 pm
  • DAT SAX
Why the fuck are you blowing off someone giving you legitimate feedback on your character, most of which can be fixed in like 30 seconds? Most of which are newbie mistakes and by fixing them, it will make you better as a creator? Do you have a superiority complex or something? Are you automatically better than anyone that spends their time doing what we do in the freaking MUGEN community, downloading a character and POINTING OUT IT'S FLAWS?

I first made Tron Bonne years ago and then didn't touch her for a long time. Then I got feedback on her after a long time and decided to pick her back up, and now she's a great character because I took the freaking feedback and DID something about it like an INTELLIGENT person and not like a BASKET CASE like you're doing now. Point is, just because your character is old, that does not excuse it from being SHODDY.
Note: I did not call you a basket case, I'm saying you're acting like one.

Stop acting like an ass and FIX IT.

If you don't want feedback on your fucking characters, don't start shit.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#67  August 31, 2009, 05:22:51 pm
  • I got a PM.
Sorry I used the term joke. But you are making a comparison to a joke character.

Rare Akuma by P.O.T.S is a joke character. So you are also referring to it as a joke character when you use that comparison. Context can be a bitch.
#68  August 31, 2009, 05:24:09 pm
Why the fuck are you blowing off someone giving you legitimate feedback on your character, most of which can be fixed in like 30 seconds? Most of which are newbie mistakes and by fixing them, it will make you better as a creator? Do you have a superiority complex or something? Are you automatically better than anyone that spends their time doing what we do in the freaking MUGEN community, downloading a character and POINTING OUT IT'S FLAWS?

I first made Tron Bonne years ago and then didn't touch her for a long time. Then I got feedback on her after a long time and decided to pick her back up, and now she's a great character because I took the freaking feedback and DID something about it like an INTELLIGENT person and not like a BASKET CASE like you're doing now. Point is, just because your character is old, that does not excuse it from being SHODDY.

I guess your thick headed too, I don't think feedback on a character that is not the topic at hand is retarded to say the least, I am no better than anyone else, I am human like the rest of you (well maybe the rest of you) anyways I have taken the feedback into consideration and I will make updates but not cause someone says I should, I will do it if I feel I should. Get on track and stop looking at this thread with blinders on. ::)
Stop acting like an ass and FIX IT
#69  August 31, 2009, 05:25:53 pm
    • France
Part of a PM he sent me :
Please, your pathetic. Oh and by all means please point out all the flaws with you flawed Mugen set up as it is guite refreshing to see your sad attempts to anger me. ::) GET A LIFE, SERIOUSLY! There are other things in this world besides Mugen. Your a loser, in every sense of the word. ::)
Holy shit, he told me he had a house and a situation already, his profile says he's American, and he still doesn't know what's the difference between "your" and "you're". Talking about pathetic losers ... the guy doesn't even know how to write in his mother language.

Oh, Ishida, he also wrote that before begin too scared, and erased it :
I guess your thick headed too, I don't think feedback on a character that is not the topic at hand is retarded to say the least, I am no better than anyone else, I am human like the rest of you (well maybe the rest of you) anyways I have taken the feedback into consideration and I will make updates but not cause someone says I should, I will do it if I feel I should. Get on track and stop looking at this thread with blinders on. Roll Eyes
#70  August 31, 2009, 05:27:43 pm
Please, your pathetic. Oh and by all means please point out all the flaws with you flawed Mugen set up as it is guite refreshing to see your sad attempts to anger me. ::) GET A LIFE, SERIOUSLY! There are other things in this world besides Mugen. Your a loser, in every sense of the word. ::)
Holy shit, he told me he had a house and a situation already, his profile says he's American, and he still doesn't know what's the difference between "your" and "you're". Talking about pathetic losers ... the guy doesn't even know how to write in his mother language.

Yeah but YOU'RE still pathetic. ;D
I guess your thick headed too, I don't think feedback on a character that is not the topic at hand is retarded to say the least, I am no better than anyone else, I am human like the rest of you (well maybe the rest of you) anyways I have taken the feedback into consideration and I will make updates but not cause someone says I should, I will do it if I feel I should. Get on track and stop looking at this thread with blinders on. Roll Eyes
#71  August 31, 2009, 05:28:43 pm

Yeah but YOU'RE still pathetic.

#72  August 31, 2009, 05:31:12 pm
  • DAT SAX
Dude, you're just sad. You don't deserve to even be here. I can't stand immature little babies like you. Just leave, no one fucking needs you here.

You're useless, and so is this thread. There's no point in continuing any discussion here because nothing is even civilized anymore.

My MUGEN shit:
#73  August 31, 2009, 05:32:44 pm

Stop acting like an ass and FIX IT.

Dude, you're just sad. You don't deserve to even be here. I can't stand immature little babies like you. Just leave, no one fucking needs you here.

You're useless, and so is this thread. There's no point in continuing any discussion here because nothing is even civilized anymore.

Yes please, delete this thread and BAN me cause thats how you want this to end is with you getting to say what you want and make me look bad. ::) Your both pathetic.
Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 05:35:49 pm by youngdragun
#74  August 31, 2009, 05:35:52 pm
    • France
#75  August 31, 2009, 05:37:44 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
#76  August 31, 2009, 05:39:47 pm
#77  August 31, 2009, 05:40:19 pm
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
I have been watching this for awhile and heres my feedback
-he randomly turns invisinble while attacking him
-Theres music for a fraction in his intro
-Has some sounds from KFM
-Some sprites are misaligned
and the stuff cyabster said
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#78  August 31, 2009, 05:41:23 pm
  • DAT SAX
I have idea what's going on, why does he keep talking about my thick headed and our pathetic? :S

My MUGEN shit:
#79  August 31, 2009, 05:41:51 pm
    • France
Ooh scary your only defense is to correct my grammar, another display of how pathetic you are. ;D
i also statd bugs in Gogeta as wel as Guyver, bt u seem to ignor feedbak since ur superior 2 US.

PS : im postin lik u so dat u understand me beter
#80  August 31, 2009, 05:43:16 pm
I have been watching this for awhile and heres my feedback
-he randomly turns invisinble while attacking him
-Theres music for a fraction in his intro
-Has some sounds from KFM
-Some sprites are misaligned
and the stuff cyabster said

Thanks for the feedback. ;D

Ooh scary your only defense is to correct my grammar, another display of how pathetic you are. ;D
i also statd bugs in Gogeta as wel as Guyver, bt u seem to ignor feedbak since ur superior 2 US.

PS : im postin lik u so dat u understand me beter

YOUR still pathetic, and I never implied that I was superior to anyone.::)
Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 05:48:23 pm by youngdragun