YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 306655 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#341  October 25, 2018, 09:32:45 pm
    • USA
Fatal error: Class 'IPS\hook752' not found in /home/mugenfre/public_html/init.php(478) : eval()'d code on line 1
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#342  October 25, 2018, 10:00:26 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
We're all aware of it, thank you.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#343  October 25, 2018, 10:12:04 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I think reading recent posts is overrated too.
#344  October 28, 2018, 11:48:24 pm
  • I must continue my training...
I hadn't been here in while but it looks like i aint miss nothing....

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#345  October 29, 2018, 08:00:39 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
We were originally aiming to reopen the site on this past Thursday, but unexpected complications that we encountered prevented us from doing so.
#346  October 30, 2018, 01:35:40 pm
    • Japan
Humm... What happened Mugen free for all ?
Recently I can not access mid to this site.
#347  October 30, 2018, 01:59:58 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Long story short; we've been experiencing technical difficulties for the past 2 months now that originally started with an unannounced server migration by our hosts, which accidentally corrupted some of our databases, as well as some past database issues that were never fully resolved, which ended up affecting the overall stability of the site. We've been trying to restore to a stable state ever since.
#348  October 30, 2018, 04:01:17 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
What's the name of your host? I mean, I would not want to hire them if those things happen.
#349  November 01, 2018, 01:38:28 am
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Long story short; we've been experiencing technical difficulties for the past 2 months now that originally started with an unannounced server migration by our hosts, which accidentally corrupted some of our databases, as well as some past database issues that were never fully resolved, which ended up affecting the overall stability of the site. We've been trying to restore to a stable state ever since.

I hope you can resolve this matter soon. I wish all the luck.
#350  November 01, 2018, 04:52:28 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
What's the name of your host? I mean, I would not want to hire them if those things happen.

zFast. We're already contemplating the idea of switching over to someone else after everything is back up and running, but nothing set in stone as of yet.
#351  November 02, 2018, 04:04:39 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Thanks.
#352  November 04, 2018, 03:14:03 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Big update

Good news!!!  The database restoration process worked!  We're not going to loose 2 months worth of data.

Unfortunately anything that was posted for those couple days we WERE up is going to be lost.  A small sacrifice by comparison.

The site was momentarily online today, which was an inevitable  part of the restoration process.  It's now been put in offline mode, (such a tease, I know) while we work out the rest of the details, but everything should be fully functional within the next day or 2.  We're just waiting on the host to upload the proper database.
It won't be long now...

We didn't want to spoil anything ahead of time just in case we failed again, but we basically tried a fourth and final attempt to restore the corrupted data from the database and were successful this time around, hence why the site was offline for as long as it was. Of course, there were other issues we encountered along the way which delayed us further, but the important news is we don't have to do any rollbacks to mid-July.
#353  November 04, 2018, 03:39:15 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 I say this was all worth the wait. Recovering all that data really saves me some of the work I did over there as well as for many others, especially that roleplay thread. Our expectations have been exceeded.
#354  November 05, 2018, 07:56:30 pm
    • USA
"Fatal error: Class 'IPS\hook756' not found in /home/mugenfre/public_html/devtest/init.php(478) : eval()'d code on line 1"
Is this just me?
#355  November 05, 2018, 08:08:12 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
"Fatal error: Class 'IPS\hook756' not found in /home/mugenfre/public_html/devtest/init.php(478) : eval()'d code on line 1"
Is this just me?
jfc they didnt say the website is up yet. please read before posting.
#356  November 05, 2018, 08:31:02 pm
    • USA
#357  November 08, 2018, 04:45:00 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
After some difficulties with zFast, we're finally back up and running. Apologies for the long wait everyone.
Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#358  November 08, 2018, 06:28:12 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Welp, time to post pointless status updates for the lulz.

Good news, good news, good news.
#359  November 21, 2018, 03:56:02 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Just in case anyone is getting a 520 error, refreshing the page should resolve the issue for now. That being said, we are currently reviewing our "options".
#360  November 21, 2018, 04:53:13 pm
    • Morocco
Is that related why sometimes the url says devtest.mugenfreeforall ?