YesNoOk

The NEW Terrance Mangaka -- WIP (Read 1062 times)

Started by MrPr1993, July 27, 2012, 10:58:01 pm
Share this topic:
The NEW Terrance Mangaka -- WIP
#1  July 27, 2012, 10:58:01 pm
  • Born From the 93's
    • Puerto Rico
    • http://mrpr1993.deviantart.com/
I'll be, if I have the time, making a newer version of Terrance. However, I'll start from scratch.

This version of Terrance is drastically different from his past version:

He is given a sleeker and a more cartoony design, and gave him a different set of ears to make him more of an alien.

His fighting style will also be changed; Terrance still retains his stretching abilities and weapons, but he'll be given a fighting style mixed with: dancing. How he fights depends on the beats and rhythms whenever he does a special attack, making his fighting style more difficult to master.

Also, I'll be giving him an alter ego. Remember the evil color swap of his past version? He will be given a form where his fighting style changes from dancing to dark magic-based. The form is called "Dark Terrance".
(Note that this is only his palette swap)
Dark Terrance,compared to the comical Terrance, has a darker and edgier fighting style. He, like I said previously, is dark magic-based, and his attacks are stronger and are much more difficult to use. He has a finishing move that, if it's an evil character, he will summon ghosts to finish them off, or if it's a good or neutral character, he will spare them, but not before KO'ing them.

If you want, you can suggest me moves I would gladly add in the newer version

If you want to find the older version, look here and click on Download if you want to test this old version: http://mrpr1993.deviantart.com/art/Terrance-MUGEN-Download-194986193
CURRENT PROJECTS:
-Characters: Vera Trappz (OC)
-Stages: Springfield Town Square (Update)

IDEAS I HAVE:
-Characters: Mona-Lisa (OC), Danny Phantom, Betty Boop, Kim Possible, Aladdin, Oggy, NEW! Cartoon Guy
-Stages: Toon World (Cartoon Guy), End Of The World