Started by Odb718, June 06, 2012, 06:31:02 am
Share this topic:
Ibuki718
New #1  June 06, 2012, 06:31:02 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Ibuki718
Download her here Right Click and Save Link As

is an Edit of some Ibuki I found a couple years ago with no author that I can tell but
;===========================================================================
;Marvel vs. Capcom - Eternity of Heroes - Animations Template V.8
;by Acey, FX ripped by Kong, Based on MvC2 Guile by RedHot, updated by Scar
;Version 8b optmization by O Ilusionista
;===========================================================================
Is the only thing I know about it's origin.

I've edited some new sprites for her. One is the Frog she summons. The other is a series of sprites for an air move I created. You can see them in the top two pictures below.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I've tried to make her Street Fighter IV ultras as close as I could. The big orange powerball can be powered up if the ball hits by getting on the buttons. It normally hits 10 times, if you get on the buttons I _Think_ the max is 17 hits.  If the person is close enough and the grab connects the ball wont appear. (3rd image)
 Her multi-combo ultra still needs a lot of work. (4th image) Which is why I'm releasing her now. I'd like some feed back on that Ultra in particular. (~D, DB, B, k+k)
I'd also like help/ideas on how to make her new Air Raida (powerball hand slap) kill projectiles.

This is the first time I'm releasing her. So far I havent found many bugs. Her standing projectile animation will go out of the screen. I'm trying to fix this. Her Yami Shigure Ultra (~B, DB, D, DF,  p+p) was sending people floating up off the screen or sending them below. I'm pretty sure I've taken care of this problem but I'm not 100% positive. The new sprites I've created do not have the pallet set up perfectly. This is last on my list to fix.

Let me know if you like it or hate it.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:56:16 pm by Odb718
Re: Ibuki718
#2  June 06, 2012, 06:34:10 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
download's not working
#3  June 06, 2012, 06:34:30 am
  • You will not stop me!
    • USA
If you edited this, this should be under Edits and Add-Ons.
omg you live omg omg omg
fire emblem awakening owns
#4  June 06, 2012, 06:48:35 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Sorry about the bad link. It should be working now.
This Ibuki is so far removed from the original that I feel it's no longer an edit. I'd say over 80% of the character's attributes have been edited. Along with numerous new moves.
If an admin disagrees I'll have no problem moving the thread.

-----
Apparently they do think it should be moved. :P
#5  June 06, 2012, 06:49:18 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I think that's Jedah12's Ibuki you edited. I know he did one with the EoH template.
#6  June 06, 2012, 06:30:14 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I can't download.
It seems to be on full capacity...
Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:13:19 pm by Nedflandeurse

DW

#7  June 06, 2012, 06:37:43 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#8  June 09, 2012, 04:29:45 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I guess no negative feedback is a good thing?
No thoughts on her at all??
#9  June 10, 2012, 10:12:30 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Does it still play as the EOH template?

That's what I want to know, because that's the whole reason if I don't know if to get it or not and I don't fancy wasting a download :x
#10  May 19, 2013, 01:29:46 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I'm not sure what the EOH template is, or how it normally reacts.

To anyone who downloaded the updated file and got a corrupt 2.act, the link should be working 100% now.
#11  May 24, 2013, 12:56:48 pm
I like what you did with Ibuki and Elena.  I am having fun playing with both thanks!
New #12  December 24, 2016, 01:45:02 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
A few of you guys may know, I've been editing the crap out of my Ibuki.... literally.  All the bugs and all the little mess-ups are gone.
I'm making her more of my Style than MvC2. Meaning I've dropped the "Marvelous" and other sounds. Changing out the Ultra BG. Adding super jump trail. Small stuff. I've reworked a lot of the "comboing system" to be my sloppy-accurate style. You can press the next attack, but you better know where it connects. It's a pretty big internal overhaul.

And for the few of you who've actually play(ed) Ibuki, I wanted to get some feed back about a couple moves and their inputs.

The Kunai basically. The Air Kunai and the ground Kunai haven't been the best. First off, the input for the Air Kunai is UF,F,DF, button. It helps make the move come out insanely fast while standing on the ground. You can input the move and obviously you're going to jump into the air so it works "on the ground"

The ground Kunai has it's own set of problems. Basically it's the animations and how I have them switch based on screen position and that crap. It's kinda terrible.

I was looking to see if you guys wanted the ground Kunai to be one particular way.
I also would like to get some thoughts on the Air Kunai k/p input and if it should just be a regular fireball motion, or make it like my Ryu's Downward fireball/Akuma dive kick, F,DF,D, button.

Here's a little preview of something I've added in

Still a bit of work to do. She'll probably be released early-mid January. I figure 4 or 5 more solid days of working on her.

The JustNoPoint link should work from now on.
Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 11:34:35 pm by Odb718