YesNoOk

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more (Read 1591499 times)

Started by chuchoryu, October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#1741  June 22, 2016, 04:45:55 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Glad to see Abel with a stance animation. Don't to forget to believe in yourself and never give up.
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#1742  June 22, 2016, 04:47:45 pm
  • Niigasan
Your doing work nobody else seems to want to even touch, no matter how much u get bashed for your work always remember your the only producing characters at this rate! And brand new characters at that, not edits all original which is amazing!  I applaud u man really! Hopefully u get a little help on the coding cuz some of these can be cotm or even coty with a little polishing,  keep it up man and thanks for the character!
#1743  June 22, 2016, 05:21:39 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I think he means Lei Wulong. The supercop/Jackie Chan homage character with the Drunken Fist and the mantis/crane/tiger style changes.

Suggestions from me:
Personally I'm interested in that Devil Kazuya, but I want it to be somewhat series accurate. Target-combos from the home series and certain signature moves as specials (EWGF uppercut, dragon uppercut, Rising Sun spinkicks, Twin Pistol double uppercut, hellsweep punch, etc.). Your sprites look awesome, but some characters don't really "feel" like their counterparts from their home series. I'm not saying recreate all 100+ of Kazuya's attacks, but...maybe watch some of his video movelists and use those as inspiration?
Oh! Lei Wu Long, yes is in the proggres up there bro is one of my favorites in Tekken world

I hope to see you really focus on your chuchoryu character and continue to improve it. The spriting is already much better. The Abel could be truly great some day as well.
Thank, I truy to did better time and time again I really want to bring better chars time and time again

Rashid sprite look nice, keep it up Chucho!
I show soon more of SF5 chars

Those Abel sprites look really good! You keep improving your single sprites. Standing animations still need some work but most people have trouble with those. I'd say focus on your in between frames to make your attack animations smoother and work your way back to stances last. Keep up the great work!
Yes the stance is the most hard to make and teh walking sprites to me XD, but I lear little trick for future upgardes of all teh chars I did and teh old revamps

Those sprites are really good man just gotta work on the animations being smooth
yes is the idea made more smoother...some one have a tutorials of animations?

Anyone have a working link for Yoshimitsu that doesnt involve AdFly or 4shared? I dont feel like downloading a virus and I'm not registering to dl a mugen character.
only skip the AdFly and you can download him bro, oh! soon more about Yoshimitsu I revamp much sprites

OMG so many changes since i last checked! chuchoryu i think the download link for some of your soulcalibur chars is broken i cant download nightmare and siegfried :( but the other chars from different titles work fine! i really hope i get to see more characters from tekken and the CvS chars! :D
Nightmare is mine but Siegfried is by CVS Artist, sure bro I have plans for more Tekken and Soul Calibur chars

Glad to see Abel with a stance animation. Don't to forget to believe in yourself and never give up.
Yes bro, alwas belive in myself, I trainning martial arts 22 year and Mugen 3 years, is natural to me never give up bro, and now and never give up, thanks for your words bro I really need it and more to come

Your doing work nobody else seems to want to even touch, no matter how much u get bashed for your work always remember your the only producing characters at this rate! And brand new characters at that, not edits all original which is amazing!  I applaud u man really! Hopefully u get a little help on the coding cuz some of these can be cotm or even coty with a little polishing,  keep it up man and thanks for the character!
Thanks bro, my reason for no give up is all the comments I recive day by day, my dad say to me "si llegaste a tener una sola persona como tu amigo ya es una victoria"...well this is mean "if you touch a man and he become your friend, you have a victory" good and bad comment are wellcome is the way I bring time and time again a new character, and offcourse I forced to me to learn many more time and time again bro, now I have a bunch of fans and a friends araound the world this make me very happy and very glad for this, soon more and remmember I am the friend of the world bro....and some one can help to me in codes? dont be afraid I want to bring more better characters

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu

DW

#1744  June 22, 2016, 06:21:09 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I agree that you are progressing very well. Anims are still a bit choppy, but you're overall shading and attention to detail has vastly improved. That Juri in your sig looks really nice. You could be a bit less exaggerative with the "jiggle physics" though. :P Especially since Juri really isn't busty at all. I haven't checked out Samus, but I plan to 2day. Do you have any plans to make young Heihaichi? Like from TTT2/Playstation Battle Royale?
#1745  June 22, 2016, 06:27:07 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I agree that you are progressing very well. Anims are still a bit choppy, but you're overall shading and attention to detail has vastly improved. That Juri in your sig looks really nice. You could be a bit less exaggerative with the "jiggle physics" though. :P Especially since Juri really isn't busty at all. I haven't checked out Samus, but I plan to 2day. Do you have any plans to make young Heihaichi? Like from TTT2/Playstation Battle Royale?
Thanks bro, I need now to add more frames for moer smoother animations and little more details bro, so about Heihachi yes, I release a old one and the young one 3 years ago XD, but I revamp all Tekken chars, some re-released and some ones waiting, Heihachi Youg version is comming this July and maybe Lucky Chloe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d56MBqIIc4g

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL

DW

#1746  June 22, 2016, 06:29:53 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Cool, looking forward to it. Good luck.
#1747  June 22, 2016, 11:48:27 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Anyone have a working link for Yoshimitsu that doesnt involve AdFly or 4shared? I dont feel like downloading a virus and I'm not registering to dl a mugen character.
only skip the AdFly and you can download him bro, oh! soon more about Yoshimitsu I revamp much sprites

You actually cant. It wants me to sign in with facebook and all the rest of those shit sites. There's no way to download unless youre part of it.
I'd like to help out with Yoshi, with coding and sprites. SendSpace works for me when downloading. Can you upload him there?
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv

lui

#1748  June 23, 2016, 05:52:08 am
    • USA
your spriting is improving, the muscle drawings look alot better than before.
 that abel looks very nice actually, just add in some smoother frames in-between and he'll be golden.

look forward to more stuff from you
#1749  June 24, 2016, 06:00:30 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

You actually cant. It wants me to sign in with facebook and all the rest of those shit sites. There's no way to download unless youre part of it.
I'd like to help out with Yoshi, with coding and sprites. SendSpace works for me when downloading. Can you upload him there?
sure bro, contact me in Facebook, is chuchoryu I have my mugen picture

that abel looks very nice actually, just add in some smoother frames in-between and he'll be golden.

Thanks bro, Im very happy you here bro, so I practice little more about the animations for add more frames and more details in the sprites drawing, Abel is not finally version but is the comming one best chars I did like Kazuya and Juri Han bro

Want more Tekken 7 chars? so here the new Tekken 7 comming for mugen!! Lucky Chloe

Aproaching this, Abel, El Fuerte, C. Viper and Seth are ready for Mugen, now the new commer is

I really want all SF4 haracters

More to come...

#1750  June 25, 2016, 09:01:53 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen

Thanks bro, Im very happy you here bro, so I practice little more about the animations for add more frames and more details in the sprites drawing, Abel is not finally version but is the comming one best chars I did like Kazuya and Juri Han bro

Want more Tekken 7 chars? so here the new Tekken 7 comming for mugen!! Lucky Chloe

Aproaching this, Abel, El Fuerte, C. Viper and Seth are ready for Mugen, now the new commer is

More to come...
Rufus and Bison looks good my friend :D, only I have a question, when you release an update of Juri of your signature?

Spanish: Rufus y Bison se ven bien amigo :D, solo tengo una pregunta, cuando lanzara una actualizacion de Juri de su firma?
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#1751  June 25, 2016, 09:36:56 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
I need more PSN friends
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:40:54 am by morbidjoe
#1752  June 25, 2016, 05:22:27 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Wow, that Rufus looks great, but also looks familiar.

Could you tell me how you made it?

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#1753  June 25, 2016, 06:12:30 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
#1754  June 27, 2016, 09:11:08 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#1755  June 27, 2016, 09:15:32 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
your welcome
I need more PSN friends
#1756  June 27, 2016, 04:46:09 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

More to come...
Rufus and Bison looks good my friend :D, only I have a question, when you release an update of Juri of your signature?

Spanish: Rufus y Bison se ven bien amigo :D, solo tengo una pregunta, cuando lanzara una actualizacion de Juri de su firma?
Thanks bro and long time no see you bro, well Juri Han is AGAIN comming when she appear in SF5 I planning to add teh new move set for she and made more sprites for she (o preguntas si tendre nuevo avatar? XD)

he already released the update of that juri here you go https://www.4shared.com/rar/eVhAmoEfba/CFJ_J7riH2n.html?

Ohooooo! updated Juri yes, but comming SF5 version of she offcourse

Wow, that Rufus looks great, but also looks familiar.

Could you tell me how you made it?
the original bas eis by Chamat (I as to him), I only bring the CVS shaded for acomplish this one I working in 2014

Well I have a little surprise, is the char I work around of 3 month ago

SSF4AE Evil Ryu

my favorite version of Ryu in SF series is this Evvil Ryu, I wanted for long time...no one made but now I working in the sprites, the gameplay is ready but the SFF need more sprites and some extra sprites for acomplish him, this is a little taste of hinks to come, enjoy

More to come...

#1757  June 27, 2016, 05:44:10 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#1758  June 27, 2016, 06:07:15 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

#1759  June 28, 2016, 01:02:16 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I'm interested in seeing your M. Bison with the SF5 sprites, knowing he's my favorite video game villain.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#1760  June 29, 2016, 04:58:28 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I'm interested in seeing your M. Bison with the SF5 sprites, knowing he's my favorite video game villain.
Me too, from SF2 to SF4 and now 5 M. Bison becomming more interesing...I hope NOT CHARLIE kill him... I prefer Necalli kill him XD

More to come...