YesNoOk

Sonson (Buckus style) - Update [06/16/16] (Read 65886 times)

Started by NDSilva, April 06, 2016, 11:12:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Sonson (Buckus style) - Update [05/08/16]
#21  May 09, 2016, 03:43:40 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Thanks for the update. Enjoy the new win animation, even when it occours only under some very specific triggers.

I think Hofuku Zenshin would benefit from a sound effect or voice from Sonson. It´s completely soundless as it is now.
#22  May 19, 2016, 09:18:43 am
    • USA
    • carlosg.olitan@yahoo.com
good sonson is good. thanks for the release.
#23  May 22, 2016, 02:57:44 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Yo, really sorry for the late reply... :sweatdrop:
Glad you guys apreciate the custom winpose! I forgot to metion (that would be a secret feature actually), but you can select her winpose by holding a attack button just at the end of a round. Go and see which pose every button represents!

@Staubhold: I wasn't much bothering with a sound effect until then, given the nature of this move. But yeah, maybe you're right - so a little moving sound was added.

Thanks for your support, folks! :c00l:
#24  June 11, 2016, 05:40:20 pm
Awesome char, I am having so much fun with her, I just want to report, when you use the launcher her, LP in air is iffy to connect and I miss combos because of it, other than that, I like her very much.
Also when you save the sff as 1.1 mugen the flame on the gorilla is gone, it still works but no flame.
EDIT:
If you have stages with zoom below 7, when you do the POW hyper from far away, she cant make the jump to the fruit and the game gets stuck. she jumps and goes through the floor.
EDIT 2
Her level two DF DF two kicks(if she doesen't run around the screen) does waaay to little damage when you chain LK MK HK before it, if it is in one chain the damage is low, when you do it  normally the damage is okey.
EDIT 3
I cant get her HP launcher to work when I chain before it, If I do not chain it works.
Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 08:27:38 pm by PeXXeR
Re: Sonson (Buckus style) - Update [06/16/16]
#25  June 17, 2016, 01:05:30 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
- Tweaked the launcher hitdef and a.LP colision box, I hope it works better now.
- I don't know much what to do about this 1.1 related issue, but I made a little test regarding FX transparency. Has something changed?
- Yeah, should've seen that this code wouldn't work on zoomed out stages the way it was. Fixed!
- That's due to the damage dampener, a feature from this style of gameplay that prevent long combos to taking way too damage. I could see the way it's adjusted, though there's no much difference when comparing to Buckus' Gambit, etc.
- The alternate launcher is intentionally like this, just being faithful to MvC2.

Alright, download it again. Thanks for the feedback overall. :kugoi:
Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:09:26 am by NDSilva
#26  June 17, 2016, 09:03:56 pm
Thank you, awesome update, everything is okey now, as for the launcher on HK, I will switch it myself, thanks.
#27  June 17, 2016, 09:12:46 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Thanks for the update.
#28  June 17, 2016, 10:09:53 pm
    • USA
Nice stuff. You nailed what you were going for