YesNoOk

How to design beautiful house? (Read 7198 times)

Started by intor992, August 15, 2019, 10:51:21 am
Share this topic:

intor992

How to design beautiful house?
#1  August 15, 2019, 10:51:21 am
Start as you mean to go on- don’t sort piles into piles, if its rubbish throw it, if it’s not, put it away. Consider recycling any items you don’t need, charities are always looking for items they can sell on. You could also try to make a few pennies out of your old stuff, pop it onto eBay and see what happens!

Say it with Flowers

Studies of the benefits of flowers have proven that the presence of them decreases depression, enriches memory and increases social contact. Use Calla lilies to symbolise beauty, white carnations for loveliness, and orchards for love and magnificence. Add baby’s breath to your vase to symbolise innocence.

Decorate

Pick a room to start on, and attack it with a pair of rubber gloves and a bin bag. Poke into hidey holes you’d forgotten about, delve into cupboards you’ve been putting off forever, jump right in to the depths of all your clutter and let it go.

Don’t be afraid to chuck out that gaudy yellow vase because you made it when you were six, if it’s sentimentally valuable, box it, be strict with yourself about what really is sentimental. Use ‘time since last used’ as your rule of thumb, if it’s been three years since you last used it, chances are its rubbish.

Open Your Kitchen

Bring your kitchen to life with smell. In the morning put a pot of coffee on, using freshly ground beans if you can. The smell of fresh coffee will envelope you when you walk into the kitchen. Use a cinnamon incense stick to make your kitchen smell like warm cookies and childhood.
Re: How to design beautiful house?
#2  August 15, 2019, 10:59:46 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
lol
#3  August 15, 2019, 11:00:19 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
im gonna move this to ATL cause this spambot didnt actually post any link so its just an absurd forum post about interior design
#4  August 15, 2019, 04:02:46 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
It's the prettiest post we have gotten in a while.
#5  August 15, 2019, 04:36:02 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

Best bot post ever.

Edit: by the title I thought it was someone asking for help to create a stage or something, lol
#6  August 15, 2019, 04:48:25 pm
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
How do you know if it's a bot?

SIDENOTE: Has anyone been able to figure out who's house that is?
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 04:54:50 pm by GeorgeMP
#7  August 16, 2019, 11:09:43 am

Well, for one, someone that registered here for the sole purpose of talking about non-mugen related stuff advertising stuff no one really cares about (generally) and then goes away might be a bot, you know.
Also just read the post, it screams bot-like behaviour.
Second thing, copy and paste part (or all) of the post, it's more likely you'll find it in another forum too.
See here:

(the forum lists it as an invalid address, but if you find it on Google as the first result, then it might mean something)
Third, in this case it didn't happen, but the bot usually posts a link or two or three or many about the stuff it's trying to advertise.

SIDENOTE: Has anyone been able to figure out who's house that is?
I sincerely don't care whose house that is, but if you want to find where the picture comes from, a search on Google might help. I'm just going to say it's a stock photo.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#8  August 18, 2019, 08:40:20 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Well, for one, someone that registered here for the sole purpose of talking about non-mugen related stuff advertising stuff no one really cares about (generally) and then goes away might be a bot, you know.
Also just read the post, it screams bot-like behaviour.
The guy may have a point, I met some users that talked like bots :P (including myself sometimes XD)

It's the prettiest post we have gotten in a while.
I agree. Those are very beautiful house pics, but they're VERY out of my league because of  money

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#9  August 23, 2019, 11:02:15 pm
  • I'm new
So bots raid us at times? I thought this place was kinda underground? Comparably.
#10  August 24, 2019, 12:38:32 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Bots have a fuckton of reach, the spanish only topic has got a back up forum for the cases when guild goes down; that one also got raided by bots.
#11  August 24, 2019, 07:28:50 am
so you admit the spanish speaking guild members are the true power on this site huh?
#12  August 28, 2019, 05:00:30 am
  • all is love in fair and war

:uhoh:
that horrible painting on the wall ...  painting matching sofa and cushions... who does that?
#13  August 30, 2019, 12:54:43 am
Art is subjective, the beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and all that stuff.