YesNoOk

Interactive Mugen Update #2 (Read 55751 times)

Started by ELECTR0, October 16, 2014, 01:04:25 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Interactive Mugen Update #2
#41  November 08, 2014, 10:51:16 am
  • Go and download my improved creations!
  • I AM ZIM!
    • UK
    • https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
I had a problem with my characters (George, Vinnie and Primpall), it won't work on the Interactive Mugen Test.

Does it even work for WinMUGEN?
#42  November 08, 2014, 12:59:49 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
nope, only in Mugen 1.1
#43  November 10, 2014, 12:50:41 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
I had a problem with my characters (George, Vinnie and Primpall), it won't work on the Interactive Mugen Test.

Does it even work for WinMUGEN?

Like Lucky said it's for Mugen 1.1, but most of it will work for Mugen 1.0. WinMugen does not have the stagevar trigger so it's impossible to work for it, plus why are you still using the WinMugen program when it crashes randomly. I would just update ur chars, which should take all of two minutes.
#44  February 03, 2015, 04:10:52 am
    • USA
    • dc2001@charter.net
This idea is fantastic! I love how you can finally interact with stages like this, it's really neat! I hope for this to be a great success!
On an unrelated note; Is that Cody a W.I.P of yours or is it someone elses? If it's yours, I'm looking forward to its release. :)
#45  February 03, 2015, 07:16:28 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Glad your enjoying it. Yes Cody as well as Haggar, Ryu and M.Bison in the video are my wips. There basically finished besides a few new sprites that I need to make, so somewhere in 2015 they will all be released.
Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:20:00 am by ELECTR0
#46  May 22, 2015, 08:42:53 pm
  • Just NOT random internet guy who likes M.U.G.E.N
    • Serbia
Mugen dont stop to amaze me. Personal favorite is street fighter 2 stage. Good job!
img src="https://imgur.com/OA1PwuA"

Ugoste89 said:
M.U.G.E.N isn't just a game. It's beyond a game. M.U.G.E.N is an art!
#47  May 27, 2015, 04:50:25 am
  • Mugen Perfection
    • Costa.glave@gmail.com
Would have been good if the interactive stages would came out already compatible with every chars (like all the other stages) instead of add all these code stuff...maybe one day.
#48  May 27, 2015, 02:28:37 pm
yeah looks really cool but very time consuming adding code to characters. Would it be a good idea to open a new post in the edits section so people could post their interactive mugen characters already edited? I mean if some creators kindly posted a few already edited characters it would save time and hopefully get more people interested in interactive mugen because its a great concept. I would open a post myself but i'm just a long time fan and not a creator and don't really have the authority or time to manage the post.
#49  May 27, 2015, 07:14:48 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Mugen dont stop to amaze me. Personal favorite is street fighter 2 stage. Good job!

Glad you like them.

Would have been good if the interactive stages would came out already compatible with every chars (like all the other stages) instead of add all these code stuff...maybe one day.

Technically the stage does nothing. It's the characters that are being activated & that's why there no easier way to call upon the sprites in your screenpack. Because each character is coded differently you have to install the code manually. You could add the def file code to your Mugen's common1 file, but if your character has it's own common1 file or [statedef -2] then it won't call upon the code in Mugen's common1.

yeah looks really cool but very time consuming adding code to characters. Would it be a good idea to open a new post in the edits section so people could post their interactive mugen characters already edited? I mean if some creators kindly posted a few already edited characters it would save time and hopefully get more people interested in interactive mugen because its a great concept. I would open a post myself but i'm just a long time fan and not a creator and don't really have the authority or time to manage the post.

Yea if you have more than 100 characters it's really not worth it to most people, but if your releasing an compilation game with a reasonable roster then this is doable in a few hours. Having a thread in the edits and add-ons section would be ideal. So if someone wants to start one then feel free.