YesNoOk

Banned for defending myself (Read 39279 times)

Started by reezy718, February 08, 2008, 10:08:56 pm

reezy718

Banned for defending myself
#1  February 08, 2008, 10:08:56 pm
This is something I noticed that happens a lot on the guild.The person who provokes a flamewar gets no punishment but the person who defends they self get banned.I clearly was banned for defending myself.
Another thing if I'm banned thene the troublemakers(Shaun,but mainly Reika)should be banned too.They was the reason the whole thing started on that thread

Reika came on that Super Mario thread talking shit,I defend myself and yet Im the one who's banned.If anything me and Reika should've both been banned.

The same thing happen to another user on here Sol badguy.he defended his self but yet he was the one who got banned.
I want someone to give me a clear reason as to why I was banned

btw there is no such thing as a permanent ban for me.Only way Im banned is if  if I choose to ban myself.

Edit:another thing a moderator(Iced) was a real idiot about the situation.He came in the thread taking sides,trying to be funny with lame jokes and when I defended my self he banned me when he was clearly the one making numerous amount of insults

Re: Banned for defending myself
#2  February 08, 2008, 10:11:59 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You werent banned for defending yourself, you were banned for your continued use of sexual insults and overall rudeness everytime someoene tried to point out to you that you were being offensive. That was what Reika was doing.

reezy718

#3  February 08, 2008, 10:14:40 pm
#4  February 08, 2008, 10:16:28 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

reezy718

#5  February 08, 2008, 10:19:47 pm
For the second time please take this guy's dick out of your throat.I even asked you nicely this time

And this is why you were banned.

Its still defending myself.I told you thats a slang.When somebody is being a cheerleader for another man its either call dickriding or "you got that person dick in your mouth".He basically came in a thread trying to prove a point that  Shaun couldnt even prove his self.
This is why we shoud've both been banned.He insults me and yet Im not allowed to defend myself.Plus he gets away with it but yet I get banned for defending myself
#6  February 08, 2008, 10:27:12 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
keep you slang off this forum.

Remember that only a small part of the members from this forum live in the States, so the big part of them won't even catch the slang and find your words really offending, unless you wanted that to happen
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#7  February 08, 2008, 10:29:18 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
It takes two to tango. While defending yourself against insults is by all means a good habit to get into, there is a VERY fine line between defense and offense in that respect.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#8  February 08, 2008, 10:30:39 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, and if a guy is fighting in every other topic for the smallest stuff would someone ban the whole forum along with him ?
Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:35:57 pm by R[E]ika
#9  February 08, 2008, 10:31:14 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Homosexual terms arent slang, maybe in whatever part of wherever you come from.
Not here.
Not only that as you go into rants at how not gay you are for you have a girlfriend. That just proves further that you knew exactly what you were saying.
Be as it may, you were terribly rude, and we expect... demand... more from our users than such level.
Now go home and be a family man think about what you did.

reezy718

#10  February 08, 2008, 10:39:48 pm
IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO. While defending yourself against insults is by all means a good habit to get into, there is a VERY fine line between defense and offense in that respect.

Exactly my point.Thats why I say we should've both been banned.

yeah, but if a guy is fighting in every other topic for the smallest stuff would you ban the whole forum along with him ?
now you just making up stories.name some of the topics I was fighting since its "a whole lot of them".

Homosexual terms arent slang, maybe in whatever part of wherever you come from.
Not here.
Not only that as you go into rants at how not gay you are for you have a girlfriend. That just proves further that you knew exactly what you were saying.
Be as it may, you were terribly rude, and we expect... demand... more from our users than such level.
Now go home and be a family man think about what you did.

Well where I come from its a slang.The reason why I let you know that I have a girlfriend because you said this:

Hi. you are about to be banned for a few days, your obsession with dicks is growing each day and I think you should really seek therapy about it, anyone that resorts so much to dick sucking as an insult can only do so due to having homosexual tendencies that he himself hates and thus tries to vilanize.
Have a good day.

Which part of the rudeness alert on rules goes over your head is beyond me.

Feel free to reply before I do it anyway.

another thing back to what I said,it wasnt a homophobic or homosexual insult.It was the truth.I just defined what it means in my last post.It has nothing to do with being homophobic

Definition:
When somebody is being a cheerleader for another man its either call dickriding or "you got that person dick in your mouth".
#11  February 08, 2008, 10:41:31 pm
posting in a forum isn't a right, IT'S A FUCKING PRIVILEGE
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#12  February 08, 2008, 10:44:51 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
where you come form does not matter, this is not your home/gettho/whatever.

#13  February 08, 2008, 10:45:28 pm
you started it in that topic.
you were wrong.
you made extemely offensive posts.
your post history is terrible.

and telling people to stop riding dicks doesn't have any meanings besides telling people to stop riding dicks so that's a pretty bad excuse
#14  February 08, 2008, 10:46:42 pm
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
Only way Im banned is if  if I choose to ban myself.
Ever heard of reporting to ISP and losing the privilige of internet forever?

Justified your insults or not, that section didn't look like the place to respond like you did so ban looks indeed well placed. You want to talk like a drunken pirate in a trucker bar make sure you are inside one first.

And make sure you ain't a lady.

Oh, also:
 :toff: Forum Etiquette
http://www.taperssection.com/reference/audio-video/Posting.swf

OZ

#15  February 08, 2008, 10:52:31 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
The truth is, you should have just dropped it.
The whole fight was pointless.

You said it yourself,
"This is the internet, it's not like any of this is real."
You could have just walked away before any of this bullshit got started.

You seemed to take things personal, and then started throwing some childish insults at people.

Things really started getting stupid when the moderator stepped in.
The mod tells you to stop.
Regardless of how the mod tells you to stop, the correct thing to do is to stop.
Because fighting the mod is not only futile, it is above all stupid.

The correct thing to say after Iced's post would be "whatever, I'm done."
See?
The arguement is over, and your 'tough guy' image is still intact.

Had the others continued after you said you were done, they would be in trouble, not you.
ಠ_ಠ
#16  February 08, 2008, 10:54:33 pm
#17  February 08, 2008, 10:56:42 pm
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
Sendspaced.
#18  February 08, 2008, 11:00:20 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Had you realized the error of your ways you would get a one day ban at most, in hopes that your behaviour got better.

This wasnt even your first ban over this, I had to name the ban something else for the tags were already done for older bans.

But then you even had to get "mad".

OZ

#19  February 08, 2008, 11:03:06 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#20  February 08, 2008, 11:38:57 pm
LOL, this looks a lot like a gamefaqs user bitching about being banned after he suicided his account.