YesNoOk

Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun. (Read 243680 times)

Started by Shamrock, April 25, 2009, 12:07:02 am
Re: Byakko VS Vyx fun fun fun.
#261  April 26, 2009, 02:26:45 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
your reply was good tho.
Pointing out that he was comparing himself to a Russian mobster and how much he seems dettached about the importance of what he was doing and how much like a deluded teenager he seemed when talking.

( and i think a lil bit of it was also about how much of a retarded image of the french he was giving to foreigners, could be wrong, my french is not the best)
#262  April 26, 2009, 02:27:20 pm
question, Byakko: can you understand my point ?
Sure. Basically you give as much credit to one post from a guy you don't know as you do to another post from another guy you don't know. You also point out parts that you think are flaws in what the other people are saying when defending me.
But, considering everything that has happened before, you can usually assume that the same thing was happening again.

Arthur, I didn't tell you I would kick your ass. In none of my posts I said that, in none of my PMs I said that. I don't throw threats like that, I say what I do and I do what I say. I have no idea what kind of martial arts you learned with your Karate teachers, but they certainly don't involve anything like honor.
I didn't call you a pussy when you told me you were a pacifist, either. I called you a pussy because you first said you would kick my ass and immediately after you switched to "I'm a pacifist". That's just retarded.
You're still a fucking moron. You asked me if I would dare say it to your face. Since I figured I was going to Paris anyway, I offered you to meet me here and then. And I said the same thing. Since I don't like to speak to a retarded wall, I just walked off after some 10 minutes of your bullshit and you not listening to anything. And you attacked me from behind. You didn't even manage to hit me properly, but you're still a gigantic we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 02:30:47 pm by Byakko
#263  April 26, 2009, 02:29:31 pm
  • "Ware yori sugure mono wa nashi."
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
traduction fixed :

I have to say that I didn't want to smash. He threat me "pussy" on the forum when I said that I was a pacifist.

I tried conciliation. I told him that everyone could have his own opinion and he was not obliged to insult people who disagree with him.
He could insult me on the net, but not in front of me.

As he tried, trying to escape at the same time ...
I caught him to explain the life ... Should not "have gaz upper his ass" ...
When I go to "Madam" (nightclub) party and there are Russian mafiosi, I don't insult them...
If I do that and they break me, it will be my fault. Bad risk evaluation.

That's life. That's what byakko doesn't understand.
#264  April 26, 2009, 02:34:51 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Um I don't think this is really going anywhere.. le ban?

Eh you should ban him anyway. That BrokenMugenHD thing they made had a virus in it that infected my laptop.
#265  April 26, 2009, 02:35:07 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
thanx for answering :)

question, Byakko: can you understand my point ?
Sure. Basically you give as much credit to one post from a guy you don't know as you do to another post from another guy you don't know.

exactly

You also point out parts that you think are flaws in what the other people are saying when defending me.
what i think are flaws which doesn't imply i defend the other guy whatsoever, are we ok on that?? still the objectivity factor going on right?

But, considering everything that has happened before, you can usually assume that the same thing was happening again.

didn't quite get that,sorry

Since I don't like to speak to a retarded wall, I just walked off. And you attacked me from behind. You didn't even manage to hit me properly, but you're still a gigantic we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years.
when is the next round?  ::)

EDIT:

PMs translation, by order:

i answer back by PM.
Byakko came to fuck around and insult me in our angewanotatakaihr release topic.
i told Byakko to stop opening his fat mouth because if he said that in my face, i would throw him through the wall. (roughly tranlated :) )
he answered back by saying he would kick my ass. plus all the punks on this forum who were waiting for a video...
we agreed on a rendez-vous,
as he saw i wasn't a thug, he took confidence in himself and told me (sweating...) that i had a "big dumbass behavior". i kicked his ass ( legerement)  (yeah right, any proof?? )
you disrespect a guy in the streets... you get a right hook... standard.

I have to say that I didn't want to smash hit him. He called  me a "pussy" on the forum when I said that I was a pacifist.

I tried conciliation. I told him that everyone could have his own opinion and he was not obliged to insult people who disagree with him.
He could insult me on the net, but not in front of me.

As he tried, trying to escape at the same time ...
I caught him to explain the life ... Should not "have gaz upper his ass" ...
When I go to "Madam" (nightclub) party and there are Russian mafiosi, I don't insult them...
If I do that and they break me, it will be my fault. Bad risk evaluation.

Fixed.

That's life Scarface's life. That's what byakko you don't understand.

Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 02:53:08 pm by Djoulz
#266  April 26, 2009, 02:43:19 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Eh you should ban him anyway. That BrokenMugenHD thing they made had a virus in it that infected my laptop.

No, that's a bug existing only on antivir heuristic detection.

Heuristic detection is comportemental detection, not based on virus signature.

It's an identified bug and we have contacted the antivir editor because we want they fix this bug.

We scanned our program with 5 differents antivirus (Norton, McAfee, Kaperski, Avast, Antivir) ,. None detect a virus. the 4 others heuristics engines doesn't detect anything and kaperski is higly better than antivir...

The file is safe.
Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 02:52:48 pm by arthur69
#267  April 26, 2009, 03:03:57 pm
  • Sandvich
lol This is pure gold! I'm laughing so hard it hurts. If this is going to go on any longer I'm going to need to make some popcorn.
Daaaa....There are too many small men on this team!
#268  April 26, 2009, 03:05:15 pm
woohoo go byakko go!!! karate sucks !! aikido kick ass
Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 03:14:11 pm by TSUKASA (´・ω・`)
#269  April 26, 2009, 03:09:46 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com

You said to me you live in Aulnay and you have friends in the "3000" ?

There, people live a "scarface life". I don't. I just calm
chicken shits
when they have bad words they can't assume.
#270  April 26, 2009, 03:11:18 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
Nan  ;D

je cherche pas des potes. J'ai ce qu'il faut, je veut pas que des connards genre byakko viennent polluer nos releases, c'est tout.

J'ai 30 ans garçon

Quand j'etais jeune etudiant et pauvre, j'ai vecu à Bondy. Je connais Aulnay, je connais les 3000,
Bah si je devais y aller (j'aimerais pas devoir, c'est pas top...), j'insulterais personne. Sinon je risquerais de me fais defoncer par 15 mecs.

Mais m'insulter en un contre un, bah c'est risquer de se faire defoncer. Ou faut être serieusement balèze...
Je lui ai mis 2 petits coups avant que la mec de la secu arrive et qu'il se barre comme un rat, l'autre...

Donc, je t'explique juste la réalité des faits parce que ça me saoule d'ecrire en anglais et que t'as fait un mega post dans le topic, c'est tout.

Ensuite ce que les mecs de mugenguild pensent de moi, je m'en tamponne, tu peut pas t'imaginer.

now i'm his new best friend :D
translation :

No,

i'm not looking for friends. i've got what i need,  i don't want such assholes like Byakko come and trash our releases thread, that's all.

i am 30 year old, son  (son? fuck you man)

when i was a young poor student, i lived in Bondy (a city outside Paris), i know Aulnay, i know les 3000,
if i was to go there, (i hope not to have to go there, it is not cool...), i wouldn't insult anyone. or i would risk to get my ass wrecked by 15 guys.
but insult me on one on one, that's a risk of getting your ass wrecked. Or you have to be seriously large.
i gave him 2 light hits before the security guy came and he left like a rat, him...

so, i explain to you the reality of the fact because it bores me to write in english (hey, for someone studying in the top 10 school in business, you could at least do the effort to translate your own PMs, god damn) and because you wrote  a mega post in the topic, that's all.

then, what people from mugenguild think of me, i don't give a damn, you can't imagine.
#271  April 26, 2009, 03:11:35 pm
I tried conciliation.
No, you didn't. You were still talking your big shit with your threats and refusing to hear anything of what you're told. All you were saying is that you're better than everyone else. You said you don't insult people, you never replied when I explained that your entire attitude was an insult and that you would keep it until other people insult you. Somehow you didn't move when I told you you behave like an asshole, but when I turn my back and say "you're an asshole", then you jump at me - from behind. You're garbage.
In reality, you tried to grab me from behind, when we were struggling you were so scared to take a hit you were keeping your legs a meter away from me, which is the reason you only kicked air when trying to attack me. Speaking of which, I've never seen someone who claims he's done 4 years of karate throw such ridiculous kicks.

I tried conciliation by explaining to you why exactly everyone was insulting you. I avoided actually insulting you at first, because I was trying to make you understand that. You didn't, so I insulted you.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 03:19:22 pm by Byakko
#272  April 26, 2009, 03:14:27 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
#273  April 26, 2009, 03:14:39 pm
    • Thailand
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
No, changing personalities every other incident is not an attitude, it's a mental disorder.

Well, if you can't argue well in English, on an English forum, where the rules are typed in English, then maybe you shouldn't be arguing on that forum.

Registering and normal posting are very different than starting a ruckus and insulting other users' and their intelligence, so the rest of your point is, essentially, nonsensical when executed in this situation.

Yes, someone does have to be more trusted than the other based off of past events. The past isn't just the past, it's what shapes people's opinion about other people.

I don't take the side of the majority, just because they are the majority. I take a side because I beleive it is correct. So I won't even post anymore about that. since you, obviously, can't understand simple replies and situations.

Try a different phrase than "riding a thief's dick," that's ridiculous to say when posting to me. You did choose a side, if you honestly didn't choose a side, then you must be unable to represent that in your posts because they all protrude you as, Vyx's paladin.
#274  April 26, 2009, 03:17:10 pm
He's not really taking Arthur's side, it seems to me that it just bothers him to see everyone siding together and the opposite side completely left alone.
On the other hand, there's a reason for that - not just that it's the majority, but because everyone actually does come to the same conclusion.
#275  April 26, 2009, 03:19:40 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
I've never seen someone who claims he's done 4 years of karate throw such ridiculous kicks.

:sugoi:

Oh, and since you're AGAIN acting like you have all your experience and it makes you so knowledgeable, I'll tell you that I've been doing martial arts for over 16 years - several arts, Viet Vo Dao, Shorinji Kenpo, Bo, Kendo, Ju-jutsu, Nanbudo, boxing, Nan Quan...

I never saw a guy with over 16 years martial arts backing so fast without making any hit.

;D
#276  April 26, 2009, 03:21:08 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
...there's a reason for that - not just that it's the majority, but because everyone actually does come to the same conclusion.

Funny as it may sound, since you are a connoisseur of debates
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#277  April 26, 2009, 03:21:54 pm
because I wasn't here to fight...  I actually have experience and honor on that, I don't put someone on the ground just for an internet argument, in the middle of the street while everyone is watching, with security guards around. I'm not a huge moron like you, I'm decent and I know the meaning of honor and staying calm. You actually believe that knowing martial arts gives you a right to hit people ? No, it gives you a right to end an argument without hitting like a pansy. It gives you a right to keep your head cool and not act like a slum we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years.
You're not in your middle school. You're not in your backyard. You're in real life.
#278  April 26, 2009, 03:22:55 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne

You said to me you live in Aulnay and you have friends in the "3000" ?

There, people live a "scarface life". I don't. I just calm
i NEVER told you i lived in aulnay... i told you i lived in Montréal (i've been for the past 7 years and a half) and that some of my friends lived in aulnay, specifically in the 3000 area. So, your argument about  "i was a young poor student struggling in Bondy" doesn't make you my friends' friend...at all, trust me (well, internet trust i guess, haha)
As for Scarface's life, i was referring to the fact that your answer to a difference of opinion on a mugen related topic on a forum is straight up a street rumble....i'm like what the hell is wrong with you? this is what i wrote in my reply to your last PM: "have you played so much Street Fighter 2 ' alpha zero EX hyper turbo that your brain acts like this is the way to act in real life too?? grow up...son...you are 30 year old after all
#279  April 26, 2009, 03:24:22 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
Besides given the chicken shit that you are Vyx you'd have probably gone crying to the popo that bad ol' Byakko hit you.

This isn't high school for crying out loud, BrokenMugenHD Mahn. Grow up some already before you bite off more than you can chew someday.
#280  April 26, 2009, 03:27:24 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
because I wasn't here to fight... 

Poor tard, you said the inverse yesterday, before the meeting.

Oh, et surtout.

Tu me sors "tu veux te battre, retourne sous ton ordi petite pute, me parle pas ou donnes-moi ton adresse" et maintenant tu me sors que tu es pacifiste ? Racontes pas des conneries pareil si c'est comme ça. Tu sais jamais si le gars à qui tu parles sera suffisamment taré pour marcher à fond et vraiment te proposer une rencontre.
Si tu dis une connerie, tu assumes, on s'explique, gentiment et poliment si possible, et si c'est pas possible et que tu refuses, bah on va faire autrement.

Djoulz, can you traduce ? You speak better than me and you're more neutral...