YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 1045882 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#2321  January 06, 2019, 04:14:48 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
we can help him change the email on the old account so he can keep enjoying his permaban.
#2322  January 07, 2019, 04:44:59 pm
    • Bangladesh
I'm sure that the admins can help you change the e-mail of the old account to the new one you're using. So then there can be an account merging.

Also, hahaha, I'm their reporter now. (sounds like you have something against me)
@AlexSin:
I cant tell them to merge my accounts or change my email without making another account just like i did this again. here is no alt. way to contact them. And no i have nothing against u kid.

we can help him change the email on the old account so he can keep enjoying his permaban.
@Iced:
Ok. Change my email of my original account. my original email was aumiokhan@yaho.com. Change it into mugenkhancvs@gmai.com. and tge password will be same a before.
Also u told u can help me changing the email so that i can enjoy permabann. Listen dude, it have been many years now. I am back here just to share video and other works because its the most renowned mugen forum. If you are kind enough to grant my account and re activate it, i will be grateful to u. Its my cordial request.   But if u r not going to do this, its okay. I am done here.
#2323  January 07, 2019, 10:52:11 pm
#2324  January 07, 2019, 11:00:46 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
You clearly haven't learned the lesson of the behavior that got you permabanned in the first place so yes, you are done here.
Back from the bellows of hell
Back from the back of a jail in a cell
Back from the common decrees to the common degree
Back to the streets from the East
Back to the belly of beast
Back to the place of my peace
Back to me holding my piece
Anything working disturbing that peace
Will certainly meet the deceased, capiche?
#2325  January 19, 2019, 08:33:06 am
  • Look out for falling Roadrollers
    • USA
I always forget these pages exist. Hello, my name is Agent_5 and I'm a rando dude who likes fighting games of all kinds (minus Soul Caliber/Dead or Alive) and Splatoon. Not much else to say so I'll leave it at that