LOL mods
#1  February 29, 2008, 01:37:35 am
  • I will Crush you
10 bucks on this btw.
#2  February 29, 2008, 01:40:42 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
You know what the funny thing is?

This will likely be moved to forum feeback.  HAH!
Re: LOL mods
#3  February 29, 2008, 01:51:04 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
you knwo what is funny too, i used to do that on purpose.
#4  February 29, 2008, 02:26:25 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
LOL internet explorer
#5  February 29, 2008, 03:58:02 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#6  February 29, 2008, 04:06:05 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
You must be really good at posting topics in the wrong section because you are giving your feedback on the forum in a mugen discusson thread about a wip that never existed.
#7  February 29, 2008, 06:28:00 am
  • I will Crush you
#8  February 29, 2008, 07:05:41 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
How lovely.
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#9  February 29, 2008, 07:11:03 pm
    • Germany
well yeah the requests thing was probably a mistake :lugoi:
#10  February 29, 2008, 09:53:53 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
I missed. And didn't realise i'd missed.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#11  March 01, 2008, 04:55:06 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
incompetent staff  :sugoi:
#12  March 01, 2008, 05:42:07 pm
Nah, you're not in here anymore. Blunders and slips do happen.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#13  March 14, 2008, 05:28:22 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
I missed. And didn't realise i'd missed.
The bowl?  You pissed and missed the bowl?  Have you no piss control?  You should know about the hole in the bowl but if you have no piss control you miss the bowl.
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
#14  March 14, 2008, 07:19:54 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
You waited 2 weeks to post something asinine like that? Good for you.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#15  March 14, 2008, 08:28:05 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
It's all about the timing!
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#16  March 14, 2008, 01:41:07 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#17  March 14, 2008, 02:14:09 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Must have had this up his sleeve the whole time!!! :o
#18  March 14, 2008, 02:15:28 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
He sure showed us! those good for nothing clowns down at the guild! GRR!!!
#19  March 14, 2008, 04:47:31 pm
Good way to fail guys.  But anyway, I've got a much bigger stunt planned for you guys, nothing that'll affect the way the board opperates but it's not like something like that's required to get modded around here, so....

....My socks.  Bless them.  PLZ U GUYZ!  :O

Cool character!!!   :sugoi:

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

- Peter
#20  March 14, 2008, 04:53:09 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
HAHA I've failed much worse than that =p

I actually don't have a problem with you, I just couldn't pass that one up. (yes I could.. but um... fails again)

I look forward to see what you'd stir up. :)
#21  March 14, 2008, 04:56:43 pm
HAHA I've failed much worse than that =p

I actually don't have a problem with you, I just couldn't pass that one up. (yes I could.. but um... fails again)

I look forward to see what you'd stir up. :)
LOOK!  OVER THERE!  A MEAN AND NASTY COMMENT OVER IN GENERAL DISCUSSION!  THE BOARD CANNOT TAKE THIS OUTRAGE!!!

*runs*

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#22  March 14, 2008, 05:14:37 pm
    • Portugal
The whole plotting something against us aspect reminds me of elementary school, you know, when some other kid got mad at you and went "You'll see!".
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
#23  March 14, 2008, 05:17:59 pm
  • SNK is life
LOOK!  OVER THERE!  A MEAN AND NASTY COMMENT OVER IN GENERAL DISCUSSION!
Name changed PSYCHE!

All That's Left - The uncategorized rest. Moderator: Titiln Papintamidos

Oh well, that's Titiln's area =D
#24  March 14, 2008, 08:12:00 pm
    • Germany
while 5 posts sure are plenty of reaction, your post was amusingly absurd enough to warrant that...

so don't get all sissy now >_>
#25  March 14, 2008, 08:18:37 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
We are all humans. And humans fail.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#26  March 15, 2008, 05:13:08 am
The whole plotting something against us aspect reminds me of elementary school, you know, when some other kid got mad at you and went "You'll see!".
You know, I always considered the term "childish" a rather skirtish term only for the sissiest of pussies to use - if you're gonna insult someone, don't go all round'about about it, go full force.  Besides, even if is childish, I have the greatest of teachers to learn from in this place, the fucking kindergarten of the internet.  And even more so, I'd rather be intelligent and childish than a mature idiot who can't even playtest his own creations worth a damn - "dur, I give them a air chain combo and a small airdash!  That couldn't POSSIBLY lead to an infinite and will not make my character broken!"

If you wanna do something worthwhile, try discussing how much this community's faulty foundation and contradictory rule enforcement work, rather than throw down your useless oppinion of my behavior in an ironic fashion.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#27  March 15, 2008, 05:15:50 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#28  March 15, 2008, 05:19:32 am
    • Germany
If you wanna do something worthwhile, try discussing how much this community's faulty foundation and contradictory rule enforcement work

:laugh4:
#29  March 15, 2008, 05:26:18 am
yeah i'd like to hear what this guy's really on about
#30  March 15, 2008, 06:14:25 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
@Sol Badguy Zeeeeeeeeeee: If Guild is the "fucking kindergarten of the internet," why are you still here? No one's forcing you to stay, and your methods of "persuasion" aren't going to do anything to sway anyone's opinions. On a side note, I have no idea what programming (coding?) bugs have to do with the way the community handles itself.
#31  March 15, 2008, 06:28:20 am
@Sol Badguy Zeeeeeeeeeee: If Guild is the "fucking kindergarten of the internet," why are you still here? No one's forcing you to stay, and your methods of "persuasion" aren't going to do anything to sway anyone's opinions. On a side note, I have no idea what programming (coding?) bugs have to do with the way the community handles itself.
I'm masochistic, and beleive that the reason I can't persuade anyone here of anything is because they're stupid, so I figure I'll keep hammering away till something gives.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#32  March 15, 2008, 07:37:22 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
yeah except nobody cares
#33  March 15, 2008, 07:42:42 am

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#34  March 15, 2008, 07:47:10 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
care about responding, yes. care about your ideals, no.

EDIT: On a side note I don't know what exactly you're trying to beat into me. All I ever hear from you is "GUILD HAS A HYPOCRITICAL STANCE HYPOCRISY HYPOCRISY" yet you don't really provide any real solutions.
Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 07:51:01 am by Jango Makani
#35  March 15, 2008, 07:50:02 am

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#36  March 15, 2008, 07:52:15 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
You cared enough about my ideas to tell me that you don't care about them :D

Except, as I said in the edit, I have no idea what those ideas are. I just hear how the existing ones are OBVIOUSLY WRONG
#37  March 15, 2008, 07:56:05 am
care about responding, yes. care about your ideals, no.

EDIT: On a side note I don't know what exactly you're trying to beat into me. All I ever hear from you is "GUILD HAS A HYPOCRITICAL STANCE HYPOCRISY HYPOCRISY" yet you don't really provide any real solutions.
Solutions?  You mean, the ones I already posted some time a while ago?  The ones you don't care about hearing?  Those solutions?  Besides, what is there to solve, even if the problems that are being suppressed as we speak were to run semi-rampant?  Would the faint of heart, and "pet" users really be missed, seeing as it takes a large team of mods and several dozens of "proxies" in order to keep them around?  Wouldn't it be nice to have something other to do than prune a fucking forum of mean nasty posts?  :D

Even if I came up with a compromise, would that even be worth my time?  I mean, there's deletion of trash threads in the junk forum, for the love of the gods.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#38  March 15, 2008, 08:00:11 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Solutions?  You mean, the ones I already posted some time a while ago?  The ones you don't care about hearing?  Those solutions?

Link or it didn't happen, Byakko. It's not like I read every thread you ever made or posted in. :rolleyes:

Even if I came up with a compromise, would that even be worth my time?  I mean, there's deletion of trash threads in the junk forum, for the love of the gods.
No one's forcing you to stay
#39  March 15, 2008, 08:02:53 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
#40  March 15, 2008, 08:05:39 am
Solutions?  You mean, the ones I already posted some time a while ago?  The ones you don't care about hearing?  Those solutions?

Link or it didn't happen, Byakko.
Wrong, you mean "link or it didn't happen, [/4chan]" where he gets it from.

It's 3 am in the morning now, only you've decided to start replying like 15 minutes ago, and I'm to go digging through stuff that happened weeks ago?  Scuse me if I'm wrong, but there is a "find posts by this user" feature here, right?  I don't post very often, only when there's a DECENT CHARACTER in the releases section to provide feedback on, or when drama's about.

No one's forcing you to stay
ME said:
I'm masochistic

Let me fix that so that it better explains it for you

ME said:
I'm endlessly masochistic

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#41  March 15, 2008, 08:12:46 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
I only stuck to the first page of your post history since page 2 starts stretching back a few months.

As soon as a more in your face Mugen website on par with Somethingawful forums or HerV pops up, I'm fucking out of here.  I'm so sick of coming to these mugen communities with such obvious, retarded, OUTRAGEOUSLY FLAWED foundations with even more fucked up contradictory rules that help besmirtch the name of Mugen even further into the ground than it already is, and I didn't think it could go any lower after the whole classic mugen hivemind age passed.  Everywhere you go, you mostly run into "hosted by assholes" or in cases like here, both that, and "WE THINK FOR YOU NOW.  OUR "PROXIES" WILL FIND US MORE TO DO SINCE WE HAVE NOTHING BETTER.  WE ARE THE MATRIX, PLAY NICE OR AGENTS WILL COME TO GET YOU.  HOPE OF ANY FREEDOM WHATSOEVER HERE IS A PIPEDREAM.  WE ARE THE VERY BAD."  To think, neglecting to say sorry is enough to have some jackass mod come and fuck with you - Hey Dreamslayer, is this that "utopia" community you spoke to me about years before?  You know, the one where both horders and leechers and the in betweeners can come together in harmony and everyone would be happy?  Look at the forced grin on my face!  Do I look happy? <: D

Edit:  Wow.  You can't even JOKE around with mods without them getting butthurt mistaking your funny for an insult and then locking the thread.  Smiley  Suppose he'll chalk it up to the thread serving it's purpose, despite not being locked for a good period before I showed up.

Yeah except Guild doesn't do that unless I'm missing something? And once again, you're not saying how to solve it, you're just making faux comparisons to an overrated movie.

Also I rarely quote 4chan (except for the thing in my avatar because that was a totally awesome fanfic) and if you're masochistic... good for you I guess?
#42  March 15, 2008, 08:14:51 am

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#43  March 15, 2008, 08:18:15 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
yeah good job avoiding my last post. Also my point was that your argument is synonymous to the way Gavok is parodied there, in that you just aren't expanding on what's wrong in a sensible manner.
#44  March 15, 2008, 08:34:31 am
I only stuck to the first page of your post history since page 2 starts stretching back a few months.
yeah, it would do that.  Can't speak your mind without upsetting a mod even with your cannons disarmed?  Lurk.  The best advice to one unfortunate enough to browse this place that I seldomly follow.
As soon as a more in your face Mugen website on par with Somethingawful forums or HerV pops up, I'm fucking out of here.  I'm so sick of coming to these mugen communities with such obvious, retarded, OUTRAGEOUSLY FLAWED foundations with even more fucked up contradictory rules that help besmirtch the name of Mugen even further into the ground than it already is, and I didn't think it could go any lower after the whole classic mugen hivemind age passed.  Everywhere you go, you mostly run into "hosted by assholes" or in cases like here, both that, and "WE THINK FOR YOU NOW.  OUR "PROXIES" WILL FIND US MORE TO DO SINCE WE HAVE NOTHING BETTER.  WE ARE THE MATRIX, PLAY NICE OR AGENTS WILL COME TO GET YOU.  HOPE OF ANY FREEDOM WHATSOEVER HERE IS A PIPEDREAM.  WE ARE THE VERY BAD."  To think, neglecting to say sorry is enough to have some jackass mod come and fuck with you - Hey Dreamslayer, is this that "utopia" community you spoke to me about years before?  You know, the one where both horders and leechers and the in betweeners can come together in harmony and everyone would be happy?  Look at the forced grin on my face!  Do I look happy? <: D

Edit:  Wow.  You can't even JOKE around with mods without them getting butthurt mistaking your funny for an insult and then locking the thread.  Smiley  Suppose he'll chalk it up to the thread serving it's purpose, despite not being locked for a good period before I showed up.

Yeah except Guild doesn't do that unless I'm missing something?
Do what?  Control basically all aspects of discussion/expression through crappy rules and uproars caused by mods themselves, who then retreat to their high counsel to speak of banishment over a thread split that one of their own caused (or helped cause) themselves?  Oh, and freedom of speech?  Wait a second, I also can't put in red letters at the end of every post I make about banning myself?  You so whacky wah!  Are there not "agents" (repeat reporters) running around getting butthurt over the mildest of comments, only to retreat back to the master program to inform them that there's a breech in the system that could cause an network wide collapse?  Holy shit, this:

I don't like the color of ______, but I suppose it's okay

....is a useless post?  Yeah, sure is, and so is the THOUSANDS of "cool character!" "awesome as always", plenty of other harmless statements that don't necessarily have anything to do with the releases section that go unnoticed.  Fuck it, ban discussion.  It' sthe only way to be safe.  

And once again, you're not saying how to solve it, you're just making faux comparisons to an overrated movie.
The fact that you used such negative remarks as details about the movie gives me the impression you focused more on that particular aspect of the post.  Overrated, maybe.  But so what?  There's a point made, and it fits perfectly.  Control without the feeling of being controled.  Yeah, fits perfectly.

Also I rarely quote 4chan (except for the thing in my avatar because that was a totally awesome fanfic) and if you're masochistic... good for you I guess?
Good for me yeah, in the fact that you fucking brought it up?  Tis an answer, to a question, you know?

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#45  March 15, 2008, 08:37:53 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
tl;dr
#46  March 15, 2008, 08:38:34 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
You wouldn't know what the hell he was talking about even if you read it, anyway. Trust me, not even I know.
#47  March 15, 2008, 08:43:03 am
yeah good job avoiding my last post. Also my point was that your argument is synonymous to the way Gavok is parodied there, in that you just aren't expanding on what's wrong in a sensible manner.
Just like news media of the real world, some sources can't be trusted?  Especially since the idiot is a total "classic mugen age" hiveminded clusterfuck4brains, I'm quite sure his word is worth something.  Our Mugen thread (YES, THREAD, WE HAVE NO FORUM DEDICATED TO THE DISCUSSION OF MUGEN MATTERS, SO RANDOM IDIOTS HIJACKING THE THREAD WHEN EVERYONE'S BORED OF PAYING ATTENTION TO MORONS ON ISLE OUT YONDER IS PRETTY TYPICAL) only sees so much action.  Gavok actually has an entire site where he bashes them all in more detail, though not necessarily for that sole purpose, cuz you know, he's got better things to do than browse a site's measily single thread and go off about it on his site, adding detail where there was none in order to prove a point.  And geez, be patient.  It's tit for tat, you know ;)

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#48  March 15, 2008, 08:45:02 am
You wouldn't know what the hell he was talking about even if you read it, anyway. Trust me, not even I know.
It's because you're still attempting to graduate from middle school.  Leave the adult matters to adults.  We're not going to get upset and pissy/moany ignoring people through IMs based on friends attacking us and then said friends getting leveled.

tl;dr
Holy shit, report bait!  It is delicious bait, I must eat it.

Hey Kira (manly name by the way), is this one of your friends?  Wouldn't want you to go manually ignore me cuz of this sarcastic remark I just made.

Edit, and early Prediction of the next response I get:  OF COURSE you read this as a total insult, rather than me debunking any credibility you had, right, RIGHT, RIGHT?!

Edit #2:  You guys have 5 minutes to get something written to me if you're going to say it.  It's going on 4am, and I'm hitting the hay, come reply or not.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 08:51:34 am by Sol Badguy Z
#49  March 15, 2008, 08:53:51 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Edit #2:  You guys have 5 minutes to get something written to me if you're going to say it.  It's going on 4am, and I'm hitting the hay, come reply or not.

This alone proves your an idiot.

You take an internet forum too seriously.
#50  March 15, 2008, 08:54:29 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Actually Ninja Naruto (K.O.D) and I never have spoken to each other. Matter of fact, I believe we were never too fond of each other.

Also I'm in high school. Just because you were in middle school when you were 16 doesn't mean everyone else is. I knew you were a cunt, but I didn't think you were stupid.

I find it very amusing how you switch topics so quickly, by the way.
#51  March 15, 2008, 09:01:33 am
Ah, replied within the limit with time to spare for a response:

This alone proves your an idiot.

You take an internet forum too seriously.
Wow, Just wow.  Credibility zero.  One can't stay up past curfew dicking around when the next day is his day off of work from both jobs?  Wow.  Yeah, I'm taking the internet too serious.  Go solve a murder mystery, plz.  Your time would be better spent.

Actually Ninja Naruto (K.O.D) and I never have spoken to each other. Matter of fact, I believe we were never too fond of each other.

Also I'm in high school. Just because you were in middle school when you were 16 doesn't mean everyone else is. I knew you were a cunt, but I didn't think you were stupid.

I find it very amusing how you switch topics so quickly, by the way.
Wow, 80% of your reply was just to say "No, U".  XD  Btw, I'm not aware I've switched topics - further proof that you cannot read.

Anyway, sweet dreams people!  Ja!

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#52  March 15, 2008, 09:03:51 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
No, you just don't give any damn backstory or prologue or anything like that so we know what the hell it is you're babbling about because you just randomly started bitching about something.

Unless your objective is to cause confusion amongst others, there is no point in continuing this.
#53  March 15, 2008, 09:11:34 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
I'm getting my BA and my head hurts reading those posts. But using my combination of Political Science studies with my English Creative Writing abilities, I shall attempt to respond to what is legible in the most intelligent way possible.

Control basically all aspects of discussion/expression through crappy rules and uproars caused by mods themselves, who then retreat to their high counsel to speak of banishment over a thread split that one of their own caused (or helped cause) themselves?
Crappy Rules? The only rules I see are "be civil" unless that's a crime.

Oh, and freedom of speech?  Wait a second, I also can't put in red letters at the end of every post I make about banning myself?  You so whacky wah!
There's a difference between expressing what you want and running around trying to make a point as loudly and annoyingly as possible

Are there not "agents" (repeat reporters) running around getting butthurt over the mildest of comments, only to retreat back to the master program to inform them that there's a breech in the system that could cause an network wide collapse?  Holy shit, this:
Because we all know everyone takes Laxxe seriously  ::)

The fact that you used such negative remarks as details about the movie gives me the impression you focused more on that particular aspect of the post.  Overrated, maybe.  But so what?  There's a point made, and it fits perfectly.  Control without the feeling of being controled.  Yeah, fits perfectly.
No it's not a good point at all! If you're making a comparison, it's pretty bad.

Gavok actually has an entire site where he bashes them all in more detail, though not necessarily for that sole purpose, cuz you know, he's got better things to do than browse a site's measily single thread and go off about it on his site, adding detail where there was none in order to prove a point.
:o
#54  March 15, 2008, 09:15:17 am
Sleep meds not working, couldn't resist....

No, you just don't give any damn backstory or prologue or anything like that so we know what the hell it is you're babbling about because you just randomly started bitching about something.

Unless your objective is to cause confusion amongst others, there is no point in continuing this.
Well, in that case, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, and could give our friend here some insight, seeing as it was this incident that lost you any credibility you'll ever have in life.  Therefore your role in this thread is made of shit and fail.  Now GTFO.

And to Jango, I worded wrong, will answer in the morn.  Later

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#55  March 15, 2008, 09:17:23 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA

Well, in that case, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, and could give our friend here some insight, seeing as it was this incident that lost you any credibility you'll ever have in life.  Therefore your role in this thread is made of shit and fail.  Now GTFO.

LOL
#56  March 15, 2008, 10:01:36 am
    • Portugal
#57  March 15, 2008, 10:12:33 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I have learned my lesson and totally agree with Sol Badguy Z. I'm tired of being a kindergartener!
#58  March 15, 2008, 10:19:09 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Still waiting for him to tell us how to fix it. Got a couple of people saying "you're all shit stop being mods" but there's no indication that there's any method of doing it better. There aren't that many rules to enforce. Yet when we attempt to DO so, we get attacked for it.

Awaiting next shouting match...

#59  March 15, 2008, 10:59:40 am
    • Portugal
Still waiting for him to tell us how to fix it.
The general idea seems to be just letting people kill each other in these boards, 4chan style and whatnot, moderating only when something actually threatens the forum (hacks etc).
It's interesting how he suggests the opposite of what Byakko says, yet used his name to justify his arguments.
#60  March 15, 2008, 01:45:08 pm
who knew this thread would turn crazy kindergarten palmpainting judging from the first post's context ?
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#61  March 15, 2008, 02:03:45 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
who knew this thread would turn crazy kindergarten palmpainting judging from the first post's context ?
Me. :P

Problem is, mods can try whatever solution, it's impossible to please everybody. Enforcing rules like Baiken is a solution, but too many people would see it as too harsh, mean, etc. Being laxist and waiting for very bad situations to happen before acting is another, but then again, those who think laws should be enforced would be angry.
This forum is huge, therefore "elitists" (you know what I mean) are placed in the middle of common users who just want to get stuff for their Mugen game and chat a little bit and other n00bs who act silly and childish. Enforce laws and it becomes tyranny, be laxist and it becomes zizanie (dunno the english term exactly).
Why do forums such as RandomSelect or InfinityMugen have no "BIG" problems : simply because more or less all their members behave the same way and have the same mentallity, siimple as that. It's not the case here, and you can do nothing about that.
#62  March 15, 2008, 02:20:57 pm
    • Germany
I think his "big lol preparations" are making you all argue about his completely pointless points, just so he can say lol you argued in the end :yesgoi:
#63  March 15, 2008, 02:24:57 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
"I won cuz you argued with me and wasted your time lolololol"? That would be even more childish.
#64  March 15, 2008, 02:26:20 pm
    • Germany
even more, yes. just stop arguing. all his posts sound like he's purposefully trying to confuse everyone with complete nonsense arguments
#65  March 15, 2008, 02:32:22 pm
I knew many Elites whose project stopped because members stopped working

[size=5pt]now arguing is broken with the obvious[/size]
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#66  March 16, 2008, 02:36:36 am

LOL
Yes, quite full of lol this whole situation is!  I got you to admit that your presence in this thread is to make matters worse.  I mean, I thought you said you had no clue what I'm talking about?

Wow, I actually thought he went to sleep the first time, yet there he is again. Guess this thread is that serious.

http://xkcd.com/386/

Not good for people's sanity on the long term
SERYOUS business.

I have learned my lesson and totally agree with Sol Badguy Z. I'm tired of being a kindergartener!
Actually, I need to see you after class.  I gave you an F on your test for coloring outside of the paper.

Still waiting for him to tell us how to fix it. Got a couple of people saying "you're all shit stop being mods" but there's no indication that there's any method of doing it better. There aren't that many rules to enforce. Yet when we attempt to DO so, we get attacked for it.

Awaiting next shouting match...
It's really, really quite simple, but I'll give everyone some space to let this sink in, since if there's a bunch of instances of people yelling at you for something you did, there's obviously a missing circuit in the main logical drive.....

Ready yet?  K.  Here's how you fix things:

STOP FUCKING DOING IT.

Yes, you just heard the fast, free, simple way of avoiding unnecessary problems down the road.  If you did something, and people say it was bad, stop doing it.  Easy, right?  Do we need to make several fucking threads in the feedback forum every time a got damned problem shows up?  Will you hear no advice from any-fucking-where else?  MUST there be discussion of EVERY SINGLE ISSUE that pops up so that a group of assclowns and vote on the issue ONLY to wind up at a conclusion that leaves it the fucking same?  There's a phrase at HerV describing perfectly the example provided in that last sentence:  "Niggas can't get nothin done." 

It's obvious that I'm right, lest you wouldn't even have a fucking "rare" (what the fuck) "modified creations" section - which is funny, all the crap I said to pots through IM went directly over his pointy head except the idea of said forum which took me merely a second to think up, and even then, he had to fucking make a thread about discussing the damned thing to get the okay, despite the fact that IT'S MORE FUCKING EFFICIENT.  NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN, other than jackass creators who merely took an existing character and gave him one extra pexil on his pallete, who has misconceptions on just how awesome his modification really is!  Beh, back to the current reply....

If there aren't many rules to enforce, but you get yelled at for doing so, MAYBE THEY FUCKING SUCK.  There really isn't much more I have on my mind to say that isn't just loud yelling and bashing of your inefficiency, and I'm gonna eventually take your rule's thread, break it down, and tear it apart so that you can see just how full of fail it really is later when I'm not feeling so lazy, so moving on. 

Still waiting for him to tell us how to fix it.
The general idea seems to be just letting people kill each other in these boards, 4chan style and whatnot, moderating only when something actually threatens the forum (hacks etc).
It's interesting how he suggests the opposite of what Byakko says, yet used his name to justify his arguments.
It took you a month to figure this out, and repeat/relay this to others, and you STILL got it wrong.  4chan is a little too harsh, but even if I was implying this, where's the problem?  Verbal assaults never killed anybody.

Which takes me to my next point, the interesting langauge you use

(early prediction of next attempt to zing me:)

Mugenfag said:
It's called English

(reentering reply)

Allowing people to kill eachother?  The exaggeration there is just astounding!  Who ever gets totally hurt over stuff said over the internet?  If they do, why?  Is it worth defending this guy's reason to not be insulted/receive flak?  How many mods do we have here again?  How many proxies do we have?  How many users do we have?  Consider the mod to user ratio, amount of complaints, the amount of assholes, and the rules themselves.  Wouldn't it be so much better to come back from work one day with nothing to do but work on your personal projects rather than teach that mean old nasty internet toughguy a lesson?  Wanna know how you can have those days?  Here's how......

STOP DOING IT!!!!!!! D: <<<<

If tiny words on a bright monitor can move a person in some negative ways, maybe it's not the words that need fixing.  KILL YOURSELF........ is a phrase that you guys so hate being uttered here.  But you know what?  If one of your users actually killed themselves over some asshole saying this, who's really to blame?  WHO FUCKING KNOWS what else that fucking suicidal bitch could've been convinced of doing, other than just becoming an hero.  The world is better off.  Salute his death, or turn a blind eye, there's nothing you could've done.

And me mentioning Byakko:  I mentioned him because he's an angry angry ass man.  I would've put a third angry, but that would just make him angrier.  Let me also note, the standard idiot human error of judgement in deciding to discard all information from a source after it has been discovered that said points were delivered in maliciousness.  If I said I were trolling you all the entire time in this thread, MOST LIKELY, regardless of whether they had any merit at all, even indirectly, you'll shrug off every fucking thing I said, lock and delete the thread, and forget the thing ever existed, which is very, very retarded.  What Byakko says in his sig that I also sigged myself stands true, even though I don't know what it is that made him say it in the first place.  I really dont even care what it was he said.  It works best for MY beef with YOU guys.  And that's all that counts.  Remember what I said about getting caught up in tone/certai details, rather than just the fucking point?  STOP FAILING!!!  D: <

Way to beat a dead horse.  But fine, I'll reply with the same comeback I've been using:  Seeing that the thread was created in a kindergarten, how could you NOT have known?  LOOK, you're playing with oversized lego blocks as we speak! :O

I'm getting my BA and my head hurts reading those posts. But using my combination of Political Science studies with my English Creative Writing abilities, I shall attempt to respond to what is legible in the most intelligent way possible.
Let's see if it's any match for my non conforming unfounded style of debating.. :D

Control basically all aspects of discussion/expression through crappy rules and uproars caused by mods themselves, who then retreat to their high counsel to speak of banishment over a thread split that one of their own caused (or helped cause) themselves?
Crappy Rules? The only rules I see are "be civil" unless that's a crime.
How does one NOT be civil over the internet?  Fighting with words is just as effective as both sides trying to will eachother out of existence.  Besides, there's actually other dumber shit in there.  Don't lie?  XD  Be polite?  XO  How about I do one very extremely, and be brutally honest?  Or be politely insulting?  Or neither!  I think I'll go with that.  But maybe you're right, there's not much in there, I may just be overwhelmed by how vehemently they're enforced.

Oh, and freedom of speech?  Wait a second, I also can't put in red letters at the end of every post I make about banning myself?  You so whacky wah!
There's a difference between expressing what you want and running around trying to make a point as loudly and annoyingly as possible
I win this one. 

Are there not "agents" (repeat reporters) running around getting butthurt over the mildest of comments, only to retreat back to the master program to inform them that there's a breech in the system that could cause an network wide collapse?  Holy shit, this:
Because we all know everyone takes Laxxe seriously  ::)
Who the fuck is Laxxie?  And obviously someone does, as someone's actually fulfilling them, right?

Oh wait, you were waiting for a response for that previous quote, right?  Oh, well.....  "Annoying" differs from person to person, and isn't grounds for punishment, at least not in that case.  I mean, again, words.  Whoever's effected by them to the point where they'r driven to cause negativity is the thing one SHOULD be concerned about.  Freedom of speech is just that.  If I fucking feel like stating I'm banning myself, then I'll friggin' say it.  I actually did everyone a favor and not put it in my actual sig, which is another thing I've noticed a while back - people bitching over FONTS/font colors being put into their sigs, and being supported by the mods!!!  Really, is that even fucking necessary to complain about?  How about you don't read the shit?  Yeah, how about that?

The fact that you used such negative remarks as details about the movie gives me the impression you focused more on that particular aspect of the post.  Overrated, maybe.  But so what?  There's a point made, and it fits perfectly.  Control without the feeling of being controled.  Yeah, fits perfectly.
No it's not a good point at all! If you're making a comparison, it's pretty bad.
I would say I win this one too, but you're not very descriptive here.  Maybe we're not enslaved, but they're in control, they're displaying the attributes of the classic mugen age (which took them 3 - 4 years to figure out the shit was indeed wrong, much like what people like ME have been telling them from the fucking start - yes, I was here that long ago, thus displaying that even back then, everything I said was right) mentality, they set forth rules that are enforced in such a way that it limits one's ability to express themselves (only in futility, keeping themselves busy unnecessarily) to the point of oppression.  Oppression, control, machines, the program, the Matrix, the end. 

Gavok actually has an entire site where he bashes them all in more detail, though not necessarily for that sole purpose, cuz you know, he's got better things to do than browse a site's measily single thread and go off about it on his site, adding detail where there was none in order to prove a point.
:o
I meant to say that Gavok has an entire site (comma), where he speaks of said mugen matters in more detail (focus point) in his entry(ies), bashing them all to holy hell (sidenote).

Me. :P

Problem is, mods can try whatever solution, it's impossible to please everybody. Enforcing rules like Baiken is a solution, but too many people would see it as too harsh, mean, etc. Being laxist and waiting for very bad situations to happen before acting is another, but then again, those who think laws should be enforced would be angry.
This forum is huge, therefore "elitists" (you know what I mean) are placed in the middle of common users who just want to get stuff for their Mugen game and chat a little bit and other n00bs who act silly and childish. Enforce laws and it becomes tyranny, be laxist and it becomes zizanie (dunno the english term exactly).
Why do forums such as RandomSelect or InfinityMugen have no "BIG" problems : simply because more or less all their members behave the same way and have the same mentallity, siimple as that. It's not the case here, and you can do nothing about that.
And here's how you missed the bowl.  No matter how large this site is, HerV was much, much larger (prediction:  jump on the fact that I said "was" and I'll direct you to SRK which is completely similar, and overflowing with gay, and give you a prompt STFU stamp in your ass) and did not "suffer" from anything.  There have periods of utter we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearsry.  All the negativity anyone has ever shown to that site has only been met with the damned thing getting even more popular.  Matter of fact, I don't know why I even mentioned the SRK bit, we slowly began losing users when the we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearsry periods became shorter and shorter, and then the _______ was made hidden to stop leechers from joining the site for that sole purpose of abusing that.

And members of a community having the same mentality makes a forum stable?  You fucking kidding me?  Mugens' a special case.  If we of HerV and you guys of Guild ever agreed that we'd meet in real life to duke it out amongst eachother, two hills representing each side, and a battlefield between them, neither side would ever meet in the battlefield, but there will damn sure be battling - you Guild members will watch in awe as that cohesive unit you thought was coming to kick your ass annihilates itself like a got damned Autobot/Decepticon war where everyone was against everbody.  It has been said many many times, that if HerV ever met HerV, there would be hell to pay.  So get that bullshit idea of there being a general mindset among the users of any site.

I think his "big lol preparations" are making you all argue about his completely pointless points, just so he can say lol you argued in the end :yesgoi:
And I actually think you'd be dumb enough to shrug off all my points just because I called you an idiot.  By the way, your computer is pink, your dress is yellow, you have a dog, cat, 7 sisters, 8 brothers, two moms, 8 fathers, 3 minivans parked in the garage of your ivory terrace with water fountains scattered about your property, a golden dome covers your manor in order to defend against nuclear attack, it never rains where you live, and all women that enter the area become fertile.

"I won cuz you argued with me and wasted your time lolololol"? That would be even more childish.

Even more childish than what?  This place?  Impossible.

even more, yes. just stop arguing. all his posts sound like he's purposefully trying to confuse everyone with complete nonsense arguments
Just getting my fun in in compensation before actually giving you guys something to discuss, allowing the opportunity for it to be shot down as your verdict decides everything needs to stay the same despite my ways being a loads more efficient.  There's nothing to discuss, just do it.  Seeing as even junk is removed from the junk forum, even a compromise like, hey, a rage forum, where nothing anyone can say there would be considered grounds for banishment, and you get to see exactly what your cohorts are like when the viel is lifted, would be shot down.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 02:52:36 am by Sol Badguy Z
#67  March 16, 2008, 02:38:43 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
oh ok
#68  March 16, 2008, 02:40:58 am
  • My college nickname was bi pod
tmfl;dmfr
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

#69  March 16, 2008, 02:41:38 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
holy crap that post was seriously tl;dr. I mean I saw stuff that was tl;dr before but this just makes them look like a stanza of a poem. At this point all I can say is "I win this one" is a terrible, terrible response.
#70  March 16, 2008, 02:43:42 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
What the heck kind of night is this HAHA

This must be your master plan you had =p

Since I make a comic the coloring outside the line thing hurt hehe

That was way to long to read, and I'm simply not going to argue with you about it so I'll say you are right and call it a night.
#71  March 16, 2008, 02:45:25 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I read it whole.
My eyes are bleeding.
#72  March 16, 2008, 02:46:35 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Sorry if this is off topic, but where is it?
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#73  March 16, 2008, 02:47:53 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#74  March 16, 2008, 02:49:29 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
That makes all of hjk's posts look like a front cover featured article summary.
#75  March 16, 2008, 02:50:15 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
HerVerts are like Haruhi fans. They'll force their ideas down your throat until you like it. Or you become like me.
#76  March 16, 2008, 02:52:33 am
anyone claiming to have read it: sum it up in 20 words or less

Thank U
#77  March 16, 2008, 02:52:44 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
I mostly saw "stop fucking doing it"

Ok, so we have people saying lock things, and other people saying don't lock them.
People who hate requests and people who like them.
People who are anti one rule and people who love it.

"Stop fucking doing it" is not a solution.

You come up with a way to make everyone happy. Not just the very small vocal portion.

#78  March 16, 2008, 02:54:08 am

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#79  March 16, 2008, 02:54:32 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
#80  March 16, 2008, 02:55:44 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
No moderation, fast reaction only, more action instead of voting and discussing matters, throwing lots of insults in order to sound zany.
8^U
#81  March 16, 2008, 02:56:26 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
THAT'S 22 WORDS DISQUALIFIED
#82  March 16, 2008, 02:57:18 am
I mostly saw "stop fucking doing it"

Ok, so we have people saying lock things, and other people saying don't lock them.
People who hate requests and people who like them.
People who are anti one rule and people who love it.

"Stop fucking doing it" is not a solution.

You come up with a way to make everyone happy. Not just the very small vocal portion.
So the problem is you don't know how to judge the weight of a topic and deem it worth discussing?  How hard is it to tell whether it's worth discussing a requests section rather than "omg, my eyes hurt from seeing ur blu text"?

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#83  March 16, 2008, 02:58:54 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
8^U  ???
Explain? I don't get this one (I don't 4chan often)

So the problem is you don't know how to judge the weight of a topic and deem it worth discussing?  How hard is it to tell whether it's worth discussing a requests section rather than "omg, my eyes hurt from seeing ur blu text"?
We did discuss the request section. And I believe the users started the whole "I hate blue text" thing. The admins just made it a topic to try and contain it instead of it being spread around every thread he posted in.
#84  March 16, 2008, 03:01:06 am
8^U  ???
Explain? I don't get this one (I don't 4chan often)
*facepalms*

This is the greatest fuckin' thread ever.....

I don't know why 4chan keeps coming up, it being the worst example possible, but whatever.

So the problem is you don't know how to judge the weight of a topic and deem it worth discussing?  How hard is it to tell whether it's worth discussing a requests section rather than "omg, my eyes hurt from seeing ur blu text"?
We did discuss the request section.[/quote]
Ow.... my fuckin head....  It's pouring out large amounts of red liquid thanks to you.....

And I believe the users started the whole "I hate blue text" thing. The admins just made it a topic to try and contain it instead of it being spread around every thread he posted in.
When I read it, it more looked like you guys addressed the damned thing, and that in itself was a waste of 22 ethiopian lives.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#85  March 16, 2008, 03:02:21 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
8^u is a reference to control alt del, known for being over verbose whenever trying to tell a joke.
#86  March 16, 2008, 03:03:35 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@ Sol

2 posts appeared before I posted. I was talking to ICED. The forum actually didn't tell me 2 posts had been made and I edited my post to respond to you.
#87  March 16, 2008, 03:04:51 am
@ Sol

2 posts appeared before I posted. I was talking to ICED. The forum actually didn't tell me 2 posts had been made and I edited my topic to respond to you.

And I was making a general statement to everyone mentioning 4chan, you were the last, so you got quoted.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#88  March 16, 2008, 03:06:25 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Ah, I also only mentioned 4 chan because I assumed that was where 8^u came from =p
#89  March 16, 2008, 03:08:12 am
Ah, I also only mentioned 4 chan because I assumed that was where 8^u came from =p
I also just learned what that term means today. 

I'm an /e/, /gif/ and /s/ man.  Get that foreign term out of here.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#90  March 16, 2008, 03:10:08 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Its also a reference to his drawing style, if you tilt your head to the side, all his characters have that composition for a face.
8^U
#91  March 16, 2008, 03:19:03 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Also, I don't think that I can discuss the issue you seem to have with you. Either I am stupid (for argument's sake I'll lean there), you're stupid, or our mentalities clash on so many different things that we simply cannot coexist discussing an issue.

Right off the bat we have a problem since you are all "I think insults hurt no one!" And I'm all "Man, why do so many insult? Can't we all hug, buy bunnies, and look at rainbows?!"

We just ain't gonna see eye to eye and will simply brick wall each other. Everything I say shall annoy you, and I will constantly be like "Why are you so angry? I'm trying to see your side"

Some people are just too opposite to see those sides. I try to see every way but every once in a while a person with (to me) very odd views comes along and I can't put the pieces together nor even begin to find a bridge between us.

Which may also be why you are so aggravated at this forum. I see much of the staff as people with similar mentalities as my own. Thus making it a tad harder for you to articulate yourself in a manner we would understand/sympathize with.

Hopefully another person can come along that could get on the same frequency as you and I apologize for the inconvenience and your annoyance.. which if I am reading correctly is probably the last thing you wanted me to do =x
#92  March 16, 2008, 03:20:20 am
Its also a reference to his drawing style, if you tilt your head to the side, all his characters have that composition for a face.
8^U
Who's drawing style?

Also, I don't think that I can discuss the issue you seem to have with you. Either I am stupid (for argument's sake I'll lean there),
I'll lean there with you

you're stupid,
any mistakes on my part is in my inability to translate SBZ to english, I have never missed the bowl

or our mentalities clash on so many different things that we simply cannot coexist discussing an issue.

Right off the bat we have a problem since you are all "I think insults hurt no one!" And I'm all "Man, why do so many insult? Can't we all hug, buy bunnies, and look at rainbows?!"
You'll marry a very rich man someday, and he'll make you happy.

We just ain't gonna see eye to eye and will simply brick wall each other. Everything I say shall annoy you, and I will constantly be like "Why are you so angry? I'm trying to see your side"

Some people are just too opposite to see those sides. I try to see every way but every once in a while a person with (to me) very odd views comes along and I can't put the pieces together nor even begin to find a bridge between us.

Oh no, I can see things from your side.  Problem is, for you to be upholding these rules with so many huge flaws around (this is NOT a family oriented site, stop TREATING it like one) I see it as a very moot, inefficient bass ackwards way about going about things.... and when I see someone iceskating ass backwards uphill, they catch my ion cannon sights.

Which may also be why you are so aggravated at this forum. I see much of the staff as people with similar mentalities as my own. Thus making it a tad harder for you to articulate yourself in a manner we would understand/sympathize with.
Your mentalities are inaccurate, inefficient, and therefore not worth supporting or even considering for debate.  It'd be nice to know what the main goal here is, and from what I'm getting, actions and intentions = error error error.  And like a burning of Sodom and Gromorah, I cannot look away.  Instead, captivated, I can only yell at you people for raising your left hand when I said right.

You see, your problems lie within the fact that you care so much about people's feelings that you all wind up creating moral attrocities with your "oh, but I meant well" actions.  This sends me into a fit of RAYGE so fucking burning hawt.....  Our head Admin Evil Neil is JUST as concerned about the feelings of others, but knows that tough love is best for all.  There's nothing stopping one from blasting back at the member who insulted them, and the arguement between "you two" just winds up a debate anyway, and if the well respected Admin takes the side of the one provoked, oh holy shit how much of an assclown the original instigator looks!  Besides bannings anyways, AA's pretty much send the point across to a repeat offender who has derailed several dozen threads in the past week.  But anyway, not everyone's concerned for other's feelings, and everyone has the potential to contribute to a community - just, the ones that don't require many resources are the ones you should be looking to keep around.  EFFIENCY, LEARN IT.

Hopefully another person can come along that could get on the same frequency as you and I apologize for the inconvenience and your annoyance.. which if I am reading correctly is probably the last thing you wanted me to do =x
Apologies are worthless.  Fix things, and you're best man.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 03:41:30 am by Sol Badguy Z
#93  March 16, 2008, 03:53:48 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
you're stupid,
any mistakes on my part is in my inability to translate SBZ to english, I have never missed the bowl
As they say here in Texas, you're getting too big for your britches, boy.
#94  March 16, 2008, 04:07:27 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Oh, nice long edit.

Well, I tried. You're right, I am too nice and care for other's feelings too much.

So at this point I'm just going to ask you to let this go now. Your points are clear and possibly valid on many areas.
#95  March 16, 2008, 04:08:50 am
  • My college nickname was bi pod
Just fucking lock this topic already.
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

#96  March 16, 2008, 05:46:03 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
It's already been established that Sol Badguy Z just wants this forum to be a mirror of Higher Voltage lol a lock isn't necessary.
#97  March 16, 2008, 08:36:05 am
  • I will Crush you
I have a Solutution, Stop fucking bitching in a thread thats meant to be about fun!!!!!!!!

What a Concept

EDIT: and I win it was under 20 words, including all the A's and Two letter words like In
Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 10:09:57 am by Daimond Fighter
#98  March 16, 2008, 08:41:26 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#99  March 17, 2008, 01:39:30 am
It's already been established that Sol Badguy Z just wants this forum to be a mirror of Higher Voltage lol a lock isn't necessary.
You forgot easily accessible to the Competitive Fighting Game Community, which would VASTLY improve the quality of the characters that are released.  Hell, you might even have people playing the cornball characters worth a damn.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#100  March 17, 2008, 01:48:02 am
The Competitive Fighting game community won't play MUGEN because it doesn't have netplay, and there are too many bullshit cheap characters for them already.  ::)

And really, while this place isn't kid friendly, we don't want everybody being assholes to each other.  I mean, not all roses and fucking sprinkes, but we don't want to be telling everybody to go fuck themselves and shit.
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#101  March 17, 2008, 02:02:53 am
The number one reason that pops up every time I ask why Comp gamers don't play mugen is "The community is garbage".  Netplay isn't even an issue, though mugen not being found in "arcades" is, as rediculous as that sounds.

Who the fuck is "we" anyway?  Speak for yourself only.  If I only wanted a simple answer, then "we don't want" would work just fine.  I want to know WHY you "DO NOT WANT", and hopefully it's a good answer......

I have received none.  Only so far that one admin wants to play Cowboy Jesus, stroking his own ego in the guise of helping everyone get along.  Little does he know that he's displaying classic mugen age hivemindedness, only using a different method of oppression this time.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#102  March 17, 2008, 02:29:36 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Aaand I'm now tired of hearing your constant negativity. I am convinced you merely wish to make trouble and not try to find solutions for anything.

See you in 6 months, or until you use another IP.