YesNoOk

Bleach DS OST Collection Release! (Read 19028 times)

Started by Ichiron47, May 19, 2009, 10:00:43 am
Share this topic:
Bleach DS OST Collection Release!
#1  May 19, 2009, 10:00:43 am
Re: Bleach DS OST Collection Release!
#2  May 19, 2009, 07:58:02 pm
  • 10 Years! Still going strong.
    • USA
    • http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php
Yo are these looped or non-looped (fade out types) ?
Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMZ Soundpack Project (Canceled)
#3  May 19, 2009, 10:07:49 pm
thanks Ichiron47 (downloading now)
#4  May 19, 2009, 10:21:37 pm
#5  May 19, 2009, 10:22:12 pm
#6  May 19, 2009, 11:56:50 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
 :o

Downloading!

One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#7  May 20, 2009, 02:34:27 am
good job bro :sugoi:, "Tragic Rainy Day" sweeeeet! very useful stuff keep up the good work
#8  May 20, 2009, 02:36:55 am
good job bro :sugoi:, "Tragic Rainy Day" sweeeeet! very useful stuff keep up the good work
LOL! I had to make up all the names for each track and the names have to be perfect! And thanks! I'm glad that you like them all! ^_^
#9  May 20, 2009, 11:02:56 pm
Maybe I will rip some songs from Bleach DS 3rd Phantom. It will take hard work cause I don't even know how to play the game.   :S
#10  May 20, 2009, 11:15:10 pm
i have an english patch for the game you can get it on gamf*qs its in the early stages but it helped me when i was ripping sprites, cant wait until its released in the US oh and be on the look out for Bleach Flame Bringer comes out in August
#11  May 20, 2009, 11:29:34 pm
i have an english patch for the game you can get it on gamf*qs its in the early stages but it helped me when i was ripping sprites, cant wait until its released in the US oh and be on the look out for Bleach Flame Bringer comes out in August
Yeah I already know about Bleach DS 4th. Ichigo's sprites is going to be alittle different from the other games. Can't wait! XD
#12  May 21, 2009, 12:15:23 am
  • Prohibit relieving the bowels everywhere.
A lot of the songs in the Dark Souls ost are kinda crackly, might wanna fix that. Oh and the "Ikkaku Theme" loops at the wrong part, otherwise o.k. job. Next time you rip some songs, try to rip them a wee bit better.
#13  May 21, 2009, 12:47:26 am
A lot of the songs in the Dark Souls ost are kinda crackly, might wanna fix that. Oh and the "Ikkaku Theme" loops at the wrong part, otherwise o.k. job. Next time you rip some songs, try to rip them a wee bit better.
Meh alright. But the Ikkaku's Theme, I think it's sorta a fail because I tried to edit it for a fighting stage. So I might edit and make it beta some other time.
#14  May 29, 2009, 03:10:36 am
Hmmm....if the songs from Bleach DS 4th Flame Bringer are good, I'll rip them as well.