YesNoOk

My POTS/Infinite WIPs: Kain Blade & Tifa Lockhart (Read 25911 times)

Started by AMultiverseAuthor, June 12, 2019, 03:14:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: My POTS/Infinite WIPs: Kain Blade & Tifa Lockhart
#41  July 29, 2019, 08:54:42 pm
    • USA
Back to working on Kain.

I added the hitboxes and the Level 3 port Rowen made for me. Now I'm working on his Specials and Supers. in the animations tab. Golden Axe: The Duel didn't have super combo animations so I'll have to come up with my own. His Deadly Flare (The fire hurricane he does in the source game) will be his Level 3. Problem is, I need the proper FX to make it work. The FX in Werewood's Kain don't seem to cut it.
Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 09:02:27 pm by RPGamerWriter
#42  July 29, 2019, 09:01:33 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#43  August 14, 2019, 12:09:31 am
    • USA
Did you see my Lvl3 Port for Kain?
http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2447267

I did.

And by the way, do you guys think I should do something about the sprite's color palette? Like, should I change it up to make Kain look CVS-ish? Race did something similar with Mickey Rogers. He scaled down his AOF2 sprites and changed up the palette.

I wish I wasn't horrible with making palettes

#44  August 14, 2019, 12:12:36 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
I'd recommend getting rid of the black pixels on the outlines first. They're very clashy.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#45  August 14, 2019, 12:16:36 am
    • USA
I'd recommend getting rid of the black pixels on the outlines first. They're very clashy.

Werewood ripped the sprites with a Sega Saturn emulator. Hence why they look like that.

I hope there's a quick and efficient way to get rid of the outlines.
#46  December 07, 2019, 07:15:38 pm
    • USA
Hey everyone, I apologize in advance for the lack of posts in this thread over the past 3 months. Lately, my work on Kain has been put on hold due to all sorts of shit. Health issues, real life, and other stuff I've been working on since I have a Youtube channel and a Deviantart page.

As a result, I have no desire or the time to work on Kain Blade and Tifa. That, and I'm still inexperienced in coding.

However, I'm considering releasing these characters as open-source WIPS. It would be a waste if I left them on my hard drive unfinished for God knows how long. If anyone's interested, I'll upload them to Mediafire.

When the money is right, I'll just have the characters I want made commissioned.

Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 07:21:25 pm by RPGamerWriter
#47  December 10, 2019, 05:26:28 am
    • Canada
Hey!

If you're discontinuing them, can you upload Tifa? I'm sure one of us would love to take a crack at it.
#48  December 10, 2019, 09:47:35 pm
    • USA
Great Project
#49  December 25, 2019, 02:36:36 am
    • USA
Hey!

If you're discontinuing them, can you upload Tifa? I'm sure one of us would love to take a crack at it.

I could send you Tifa through a PM. I'm not gonna post the links in public because I don't want my shit taken and posted on Mugen Archive without my consent.
#50  January 01, 2020, 04:40:32 am
    • Canada
Ahh yes, great point!

You know what, yeah. Send her my way whenever via PM. I do love me some Tifa, so I'll definitely give it a look. If I go forward, I'll be in touch for a collab or something! :)