YesNoOk

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more (Read 1591105 times)

Started by chuchoryu, October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: Re: CvS Toshin
#61  October 29, 2012, 01:47:53 pm
  • Staaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss !
ok now I provide to make a new sprites for ogre ;)
#62  October 29, 2012, 04:58:55 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Thanks for his commentaries, now I working hard in Nina and Heihachi (again) and Thanks Fabry Taz for the new Ogre stance I make one but nees fixed by CvS Artist and need t anim
 and other char I make and is not from Tekken is Akira, long time Like to make him in Mugen

More to come...

Posted: October 29, 2012, 06:48:57 pm
7 Votes forYoshimitsu,1 for Marduk, 3 vote for Xiaoyu, 2 vote for Asuka, 2 vote for Bob, 2 for King, 4 vote for Hwoarang, 4 vote for Leo, 6 vote for Nina, 1 vote for Zafina (interesting new), 2 vote for Lei Wu Long (great Jacky chan parody and tribute)

And this is the results on the voting chars, one vote for Lei Wu Long is mine

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#63  October 30, 2012, 12:36:52 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
That new animation is definitely better than the one in your sig, glad you fixed it, looks much more natural now :)
#64  October 30, 2012, 02:38:20 pm
-It seems like the legs are breathing.
-What does the shield do?
-Not natural looking movement of the arms, hands, feet, muscles...

By the way, you should have made a project topic, you're talking about everything but not the release.
Re: chuchoryu wip thread
#65  October 31, 2012, 03:21:33 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
About JIN.

Are you using Roman's Jin? Parts of "your" sprite are pretty similar(when not 100% the same) to hims. I expect an explanation, since you're famous at using other people's work without giving credit(including mine too).

¿Estás usando el Jin de Roman? Partes de "tu" sprite son MUY similares(cuandono 100% iguales) al suyo. Espero una explicación, ya que eres famoso por usar cosas de otras personas sin dar crédito(incluyendo alguna cosa mía también).
I swear there was something cool here!!
#66  October 31, 2012, 03:34:55 pm
is using sprites that I made using as the basis reiji
#67  October 31, 2012, 03:37:34 pm
is using sprites that I made using as the basis reiji

It's pretty similar to Roman's. And he did from scratch, using Tekken rips.

Not talking about the rest of the character(kicks, etc), just the stand.
#68  October 31, 2012, 03:41:52 pm
 you have confused the pictures ... because when I made the sprites jin I used it as a base sprites that I had given my friend
#69  October 31, 2012, 03:53:31 pm
It looks as Roman's first Jin. Those sprites are no longer online(it seems), but the updated(and animated) version is:

Roman also did some changes to this one,resulting in something more similar, mainly in the pant's flame.

Look at the back biceps, the abds, and some details here and there. Pretty similar. Aside that, Chucho is famous for using other people's stuff without giving credit. I hope being wrong this time.

OK, now something constructive, take a look at the folds you did in his pants, needs some tweaks. And the footpads(?) needs some work, but if it was done 100% by you, it's a good job.

#70  October 31, 2012, 04:08:45 pm
thanks, but I did only part of the stand because I did not have time to do the rest was done by him XD
#71  October 31, 2012, 04:17:30 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
-_- now people claiming roman work as their own Pissing me the fuck off and funny thing is Why is people using my Jin roundhouse kick on their jin  in the screenshot and also on kazuya? without crediting me Still?

First my paul head now

Roman Jins and my parts of my old Jin sprites?...like his roundhouse kick

and they also used jin Roundhouse wind uppercut by roman on Kazuya which he clearly dont have in tekken -.- this why pixel artist gets so Angry no one every try in credit our hard work

and Btw that Nemesis is a edit sprite  off of seanalty MR.X just sayin

n no one better  not steal any COMMISSION SPRITE ON MY CURRENT JIN, ill will personally have u ban for disrespecting DragonslayerEx and I. Im not talking about choryu Cause he just a coder, im talking about whoever making him those so called stolen edit sprites
Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 04:27:37 pm by C.v.s The Abstract
#72  October 31, 2012, 04:30:37 pm
-. - Let alone the sprites nemesis that I changed just because I got permission, I do not go around stealing other sprites just to make a name ... I do not need .... over as I already written above the base sprites was given to me by a friend when there was still cvg united .... in addition the sprites jin I gave chuchoryu for his project I had made ​​for private purposes .... but as employed too much time and effort I let them stay until chuchoryu did not ask me for help ....so you did not come to preach saying that I'm going to steal other people's work .... I'm not a thief and I do not want to be treated as such only because unlike you I do not have a famous name
#73  October 31, 2012, 04:32:33 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#74  October 31, 2012, 04:34:17 pm
in what sense?, better explained
#75  October 31, 2012, 04:51:03 pm
Your friend gave a/some sprite/s and didn't tell it was made/they were made by others.
Did he/she make it/them? If not, where did he/she get it/them? You should know these informations.
Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 05:00:35 pm by G.o.D.
#76  October 31, 2012, 05:13:51 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
WELL WHOEVER GIVEN YOU THOSE SPRITE  are mainly stealing shit while your editing on top if em, Wouldnt make no sense saying u made em if someone are sending u em sprites..WHo is this So called user sending u these sprites cause it havent been a while ago sense yall pumping out new sprites every few days.

Someone used Felo Ogre as a base
Someone used my paul head as a base.
Someone used my JIN roundhouse kick as a base n also on that Kazuya on the screenshot/
Someone used roman Jin stance n edit it and also Jin Wind hook uppercut made by roman, But its also on Choryu Kazuya..

Alot Stolen shit been seen so far. and i know my own work perfectly n including others
#77  October 31, 2012, 05:23:00 pm
Someone used my JIN roundhouse kick as a base n also on that Kazuya on the screenshot/
Someone used roman Jin stance n edit it and also Jin Wind hook uppercut made by roman, But its also on Choryu Kazuya..

Alot Stolen shit been seen so far. and i know my own work perfectly n including others

All those were stolen by Chuchoryu. Add to the list some of his Sagat sprites, directly stolen from Fido's.

Craig, I haven't understood too well(my english is rusty, you know), but, has Roman used something of yours? O_O
#78  October 31, 2012, 05:28:22 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Nope, he's saying Roman's sprites were taken by somebody and then edited to be put in Chuchoryu's characters (I think).

What's really odd is since the change of rules, you don't even need permission to use stuff. All you need is give credit where credit is due, and you're usually fine to go. What is so hard about adding a line somewhere to say "thanks for XXX for his sprites, I used them as base for blabla move" ? It's just a mark of respect, and takes 30 seconds to write down.

I know these kind of rules not apply to other places such as Scruffy, CVS or IMT (Marvel forums could have different rules with their edits, but it's not the problem here), but there still is a problem with giving credit. All this bitching about Alucard stealing sprites for his Batman, or even people at CVG : http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.1608991
Really guys, you just have one line to write ...
#79  October 31, 2012, 06:51:23 pm
I'm sorry guys that think so but what about my case, every time I use the staff of others always ask permission  .... like I'm doing with my games (biohazard and mortal kombat) .... without mention the fact that the game of chuchoryu is still progettazzione and who knows that in the end face of the end credits (as I do) where ringrazzia all those who have helped
#80  October 31, 2012, 07:42:38 pm
  • Raging Fist
WELL WHOEVER GIVEN YOU THOSE SPRITE  are mainly stealing shit while your editing on top if em, Wouldnt make no sense saying u made em if someone are sending u em sprites..WHo is this So called user sending u these sprites cause it havent been a while ago sense yall pumping out new sprites every few days.

He also used parts from My SF3 WIP of Ogre.