#1  June 19, 2019, 12:16:44 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Re: "One Bad Day" Kyosuke
#2  June 21, 2019, 03:48:57 am
  • Look out for falling Roadrollers
    • USA
Heres where I butt in with info thats as useful as a truck running over somebody's leg.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#3  June 21, 2019, 08:50:54 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Heres where I butt in with info thats as useful as a truck running over somebody's leg.

Those are some great insights (and as someone who has never played IJ2, I will just assume what you said is true and work on Joker based on your infos and whatever Joker guides I can actually comprehend). Since Injustice 2 has Gear system, which changes character's moveset based on the costume they use, is there anything else I should learn about?
#4  June 21, 2019, 11:36:34 pm
  • Look out for falling Roadrollers
    • USA
So first the gear stuff

I looked into what I said before and I forgot 4 things. First off is he has a high/low parry for his trait move which boost his "Joker's Wild" meter when successful, I do believe he can boost this meter with a taunt of sorts, his crowbar run is unblockable if he reaches the end of the running animation before triggering the 2nd half of the move (which is made better when the running is meterburned to add armor to it), and his trait boosts his walkspeed and jump arc. Thats about all I can think of for Mr.Kyosuke in Injustice 2 barring the mobile game stuff.

Also his full trait stuff is sick, you know when people bother to try to use it
Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 11:40:09 pm by Agent_5