Fate/Grand Order (Read 2195811 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3161  August 09, 2018, 05:56:05 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Good work Kohaku

I was gonna blow all my stock for Jeanne but even beyond not getting either MHX I gotta try for another Foreigner

I'll pay for a few rolls if need be
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3162  August 10, 2018, 01:03:20 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Gareth also makes her debut in the Summer event, albeit not as a playable Servant as of yet.

Not gonna lie, this is a lot more modest than I expected from a genderbent servant from FGO.
#3163  August 10, 2018, 01:28:55 am
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Gareth is cute, if the theory about the servants that make cameos on the events is correct, sadly we will probably have to wait about a year or so to see her in action.
I wonder if we will get another knights of the round table singularity(in this case a Lostbelt) or maybe an themed event in the future.
#3164  August 10, 2018, 01:55:54 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The preview of the sixth Lostbelt has the location marked as "AD 500: Round Table Territory". So if anything there's a good chance we'll be visiting Camelot again, the actual Camelot and not the one that manifested in Jerusalem during the sixth Singularity.
#3165  August 10, 2018, 11:33:26 am
i was expecting him to be more manly , bedevier already got the cute part , lancelot the old man of the group , gawain the good looking heart rob ,  agravain the stern tsundere , and tristan the useless piece of shit of the group.

i like his armor design , it's simple but still looks functional unlike mordred's lower half.

btw I GOT ME THE BIG BOOBIE & Loli archer in my team ahaha i spent alot in this banner,  and only a single limited servant. draining both free quartz and paid quartz that i'm saving for the illya banner , but in the end i'm glad that she's on my team.
Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 01:14:11 pm by 地獄の花
#3166  August 10, 2018, 12:19:33 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Gareth is a woman in FGO. She's genderbent much like Saber is.
#3167  August 10, 2018, 01:15:44 pm
looks like a shota to me
#3168  August 10, 2018, 04:01:57 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#3169  August 12, 2018, 06:46:24 am
summer BB's NP looks amazing , why didn't they used this NP for her original mooncancer version?
#3170  August 12, 2018, 08:09:22 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Vanilla BB in FGO didn't have "Cursed Cutting Crater" because she got tired of using it and wanted to use something cuter instead hence we got "Cursed Cupid Cleanser" as her NP. I'm serious.
#3171  August 12, 2018, 10:37:42 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
ah, the manga version looks better.
#3172  August 12, 2018, 11:30:08 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Summer BB's Cursed Cutting Crater is actually the original version that was intended to be in Fate/Extra CCC, but was scrapped and remade due to being "over budget".

Like Summer Jeanne, Summer BB also has two sets of animations depending on her ascension. So she might get the actual version of Cursed Cutting Crater that she uses in the Fate/Extra CCC game.
#3173  August 13, 2018, 12:57:35 pm
what? the fate extra one looks more extravagant than that. even if we turn it into 3d and extend it cinematics it's still look simple over what she has in CCC .

i mean look at it, this one looks like it costs more to make.  i bet they changed cause of the panty shots.

i'm almost done with the farming only need some realta alloy and fuck jealter she's a bitch to fight , good thing i practiced using saint george cause no way i'm using sumanai he's fucking useless.
Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 01:00:39 pm by 地獄の花
#3174  August 13, 2018, 02:11:26 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Effects aside, the animation of CCC's Cursed Cutting Crater is much simpler than the one used in FGO as it's just BB engulfing her enemy inside a shadow ball and exploding. This was a PSP game that was released back in 2010. It was a niche RPG title that lived and died by its budget especially when the game itself wasn't that popular to begin with. So you can't really compare to what they did back then to what they're capable now especially when FGO has an exponentially larger revenue and budget.

Also you're telling me they revamped the animations for Cursed Cutting Crater because of panty shots yet Passionlip with her humongous assets and top that makes you question if she even has nipples to begin with and Meltlilith with her infamous crotch plate is fair game?
#3175  August 13, 2018, 07:47:14 pm
no , it's the other way around , they chose that NP cause of the panty shot.
#3176  August 17, 2018, 03:35:13 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Summer BB

Has 2 different sets of animations depending on her ascension. Her NP remains the same animation wise, but smiles happily (ascension stage 1 and 2) instead of sadistically (ascension stage 3) when she crushes her enemies. She also has theoretically one of the more busted skills in the game (more so than her 2nd skill) with her 3rd skill being the first of its kind to be able to manipulate the command cards directly by locking them into place for 3 turns thus preventing them from changing. Of course the buff wears off if one of your party members die, use the "Order Change" skill on the plug-suit Mystic Code, use the "Command Shuffle" skill on the Mage's Association Mystic Code, or if BB leaves the front line in any way since the buff is linked to her directly. The skill also gets dramatically less effective if you use it with less than 3 party members out in the field for obvious reasons. She also gets 2 costumes which just change the tone of her skin for ascension 2 and 3 after the completion of the event.

I wasn't interested in Summer BB at first, but then I find out she has Shoryus, Clothelines, Genocide Cutters, and literally dunks on you. 2 years is a long time...

Summer Medb

Dethrones Sumanai as the 4* Saber with the lowest Atk stat in the game. Still has a good generalized skill set with a small gimmick that allows her a chance to debuff her enemies' Def by 10% with every attack (up to 50%) for 3 turns through the use of a special buff granted by her NP.

MHXX (referred to as "Double X" in-game)

Despite being a Foreigner she lacks the "Threat to Humanity" trait that both Abby and Hokusai share therefore MHXX isn't affected by her own 3rd skill which deals bonus damage to those with said trait (will still take double damage against other Foreigners however). Her NP also does extra damage to Saber-class enemies like MHXA instead of the extremely niche Saber-face enemies that MHX does.
Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 04:07:37 am by Magical Amber
#3177  August 18, 2018, 12:26:06 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#3178  August 18, 2018, 04:03:03 am
wait it's too fucking early!! i thought it'll be early sept.
#3179  August 22, 2018, 07:54:43 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

Delightworks has announced the upcoming addition of a new servant to Fate/Grand Order, Violet Evergarden, the titular lead character from the 2018 Kyoto Animation anime.

The addition of Violet Evergarden was spearheaded by Takeuchi Takashi, designer of Fate characters such as Saber, Joan of Arc and Mysterious Heroine X. Reportedly Takeuchi watched Violet Evergarden and was immediately drawn to her “unique” character design, and insisted that she be added to Fate/Grand Order immediately.

Violet Evergarden will be added to the game under the Archer class, due to her qualifications of not using a bow and arrow in battle like other Archer servants.

The addition of Violet Evergarden has drawn some criticism from long-time fans of the Fate series, who insist that servants are supposed to be based on ancient heroes, and think that she will not mesh with existing servants such as Shiki Ryougi, Jaguar Man and Nagito Komaeda.

Fans have also preemptively speculated that Violet Evergarden may need to be nerfed, due to her special skill “Aishiteru,” which causes all enemies on the field to weep uncontrollably for 20 minutes.

Actually I read some weird news in facebook from a chinese anime fanpage that has the kyoani and fgo logos but I ahve no idea what is gong on with that.
#3180  August 23, 2018, 10:56:05 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
It's probably just a small collab if anything, nothing too major like how I'm not expecting anything from that Yoshitaka Amano (Final Fantasy artist) collab they announced a few weeks back during the 3rd Anniversary event.

Anyways Prisma Event is a go and was able to pull Illya, my final copy of Nursery Rhyme for NP5, and NP2 Nitocris while I was trying to go for the Miyu CE (which I didn't get...).
Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 11:05:09 am by Magical Amber