YesNoOk

Help! with lifebar resolution novice (Read 453 times)

Started by cristopeles, December 22, 2016, 04:59:29 am
Share this topic:
Help! with lifebar resolution novice
#1  December 22, 2016, 04:59:29 am
  • un mago errante
    • Chile
    • Skype - cristopeles
Hello I am cristopeles and I would like help in solving life please lived years to the storm without being able to edit my lifebar I do not speak English but I can read and I need an ultra beginners guide as easy as possible I want To learn to edit in mugen, But The Latino community is An Aversion is trying to ask for help, but I did not do well I'm very frustrated please ask for it as a Christmas gift

I repeat what I need

Help with how to edit lifebar resolution for beginners please :(
I need a step-by-step guide

From the distance to the person who helps me a burn and happy holidays
un mago errante estudiando idiomas para salir de la rutina
Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 05:09:28 am by cristopeles
Re: Help! with lifebar resolution novice
#2  December 22, 2016, 09:34:25 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
You have high resolution life bars and you want to make them work in mugen?
OR
You have low resolution life bars and you want to make them high resolution THEN add them to mugen?

The first is not actually too bad and is mostly trial and error. The second however. How good do you want the high resolution conversion to be? Manual sprite editing will get you the best results, but it will take a very long time and it may be a while before you're happy with it. There are upscale tools that will do it quickly, but it also won't look very nice in comparison to the edited versions.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.