YesNoOk

Kusanagi (All in One) by Lash (Read 5712 times)

Started by ecthelionv2, February 03, 2012, 06:44:36 am
Share this topic:
Kusanagi (All in One) by Lash
#1  February 03, 2012, 06:44:36 am
  • Loading....Loading.....Error

I made this sig. :ninja:

Props to a friend for my avvie
Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 07:00:33 am by ecthelionv2
Re: Kusanagi (All in One) by Lash
#2  February 03, 2012, 06:49:11 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
That screenshot is all I needed to see thanks.
#3  February 03, 2012, 07:03:35 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Yeah, I can tell from the screens that those are some of the worst fucking edits I've ever seen in my life. Walt would fucking cry at those last two.

I really hope that's just a terrible palette and that this dipshit didn't REALLY manage to fuck up the colors of fucking KoF sprites.
#4  February 03, 2012, 07:16:11 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
as much as i try to not judge on SS, this looks fucking epic-ly bad :(
#5  February 03, 2012, 02:41:10 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
I really hope that's just a terrible palette and that this dipshit didn't REALLY manage to fuck up the colors of fucking KoF sprites.

I agree, the pallete doesn't look all that great but...calling him a "dipshit" for it.... Dude like feedback is one thing but disrespecting some one that way is just uncalled for.

See that's the reason a lot of people don't wanna post things over here or let alone bother to better their works after feedback is given (positive or negative). Some will listen, but then a lot more won't, especially after being called something like a "dipshit" or something else over a videogame character.... SMH

#6  February 03, 2012, 04:04:34 pm
  • Lurker and Appreciator of MUGEN
    • USA
My god. This is one Kyo I wouldn't even recommend to a 5-year old.

#7  February 03, 2012, 07:44:28 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
I always ask for a screen shot when a new released is announced but in this occasion is the opposite, please remove them  ;P
#8  February 03, 2012, 10:57:33 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#9  February 04, 2012, 12:55:49 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Okay, gave it a quick shot.

- Big portraits transparency needs work on the outines.
- Small portrait does not have shared palette.
- Running disables LP attacks (can't perform s.LP nor c.LP while running).
- Running sound is LOOOOOL. Super quick multi sound, and then silence.
- Back dash is floaty and lacks sounds.
- Sprites are half a pixel too high.
- Slides when landing from non neutral jump.
- Indexation on some anims is INADMISSIBLE. Dodge for example, or Octogonal Rust, etc.
- No shortcut for knockdown.
- Cornerpush is bleh...
- Style 180 is missing sound during charge.

Too many moves, and readme is not very clear about which mode has what move.
Plus, why such a small window ? I say NO to JFCT style readme. :P

What is strange is that some moves work correctly and actually feel good, but some easy stuff has been overlooked.
Hence, I suspect part of the code to have been taken from various authors (not that it's a problem), and this char feels like a compilation of moves from various characters with no logic, and very bad palettization on many moves, making it look awful.

VERDICT : it's not a surprise, but this is bad.
#10  February 04, 2012, 01:05:16 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/

I agree, the pallete doesn't look all that great but...calling him a "dipshit" for it.... Dude like feedback is one thing but disrespecting some one that way is just uncalled for.

See that's the reason a lot of people don't wanna post things over here or let alone bother to better their works after feedback is given (positive or negative). Some will listen, but then a lot more won't, especially after being called something like a "dipshit" or something else over a videogame character.... SMH
No, if you fuck up ripping the easiest game to rip from, ESPECIALLY if it's a source that's already been ripped for you, you're a dipshit. I'm not being nice about it. It's 2012, you have no excuse at this point.
#11  February 04, 2012, 01:10:02 am
    • USA
LOL I remember those sprites from that Kyo char by Ahuron. The old times, those are fucking old! The MSPaint shoes haha!
#12  February 04, 2012, 02:44:32 am
  • Loading....Loading.....Error
Just so you know, the guy is welcoming to feedback. So I'll go and copypasta some of the stuff here to MI.

:P

I made this sig. :ninja:

Props to a friend for my avvie
#13  February 04, 2012, 02:50:35 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

No, if you fuck up ripping the easiest game to rip from, ESPECIALLY if it's a source that's already been ripped for you, you're a dipshit. I'm not being nice about it. It's 2012, you have no excuse at this point.

New comers might not even have access to those things, calling them dipshits for now knowing what you consider basic knowledge isnt helping anyone and will just make you look douchey.
#14  February 04, 2012, 06:10:05 am
  • hecc
Oh lord this looks hilarious
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#15  February 05, 2012, 02:34:17 am
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA
As much as I agree with you on the name-calling, R@CE...this is horribad  o_O I'm willing to bet this was his/her first attempt at a creation...but it must be someone who wanted to have multiple characters in one...hence the 'Al in One'...but this was just bad execution all around -.-'...sorry but I have to agree with the rest of them. This is what happens when you want to try and get praise for something but don't actually put in the time and effort to earn it properly...I think... :S
#16  February 05, 2012, 08:21:46 am
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215
Well, this guy wants feedback, so what did he do wrong? You know, some don't have the experience like you creators do, but calling someone names is just disrespectful, and it doesn't prove that you're like the tough guy or anything. So just tell him what needs to be done, taken off, or something. Just don't be a douche about it.
#17  February 11, 2012, 04:20:25 am
  • Son of a Mother*ucker
  • Mode Change... Mode 2!
    • Mexico
    • www.freewebs.com/fightingspiritsmexico/
Well, this guy wants feedback, so what did he do wrong? You know, some don't have the experience like you creators do, but calling someone names is just disrespectful, and it doesn't prove that you're like the tough guy or anything. So just tell him what needs to be done, taken off, or something. Just don't be a douche about it.

It's not meant to be disrespectful... is a blunt truth and I guess what Everyone should have said tyo avoid the well deserved bluntness is: Start learning from the beginning before posting...

Clic on the Sign, then on The flags (U.S. 4 English talkers & MX 4 Spanish Talkers), then go to "Descargas/Downloads" And You're in the Downloads Section
#18  February 11, 2012, 05:08:48 am
  • You don't know enehthin.

It's not meant to be disrespectful... is a blunt truth and I guess what Everyone should have said tyo avoid the well deserved bluntness is: Start learning from the beginning before posting...

Well, calling someone a dipshit over a video game is pretty disrespectful and unnecassary from where I come from. But whatevz.
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

SUPER SECRET STAGE - 0% ;)