YesNoOk

MARVEL VS CAPCOM: NEW CHALLENGERS V1.1 (Read 75715 times)

Started by johnfleerofficial, March 29, 2018, 07:06:13 am
Share this topic:
MARVEL VS CAPCOM: NEW CHALLENGERS V1.1
#1  March 29, 2018, 07:06:13 am
  • Graphic Designer
    • Philippines
Hi, I'm John Fleer, 18 years old from PHILIPPINES. I am a graphic designer and I present to you this project of mine. I made a mugen full game and it's based on the 1999's Marvel Vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes from CAPCOM. Enough of the talk ☺let's see my game here.
-
-

So here's a promotional poster wherein you see the Character Select Screen that I've made. The character select is inspired by the original game and the roster is comprised of 32 characters from different universes.  :jester: There are 4 hidden characters which includes the boss of the game and the characters that I've used here were downloaded from this website. I just rebalanced some other elements like their damage and their sizes, as well as their portraits.
-
-

Here is the versus screen. Nothing so special here, just the mvc style single versus portraits :)
-
-

In game screenshot. I used doorhenge's MVC1 re-arranged lifebars from his screenpack as well, I just adjusted some for the portraits in the lifebar. Stages are from this website and other support websites as well. Most of the stages in this game are from Marvel Vs Capcom 2.
-
-

Victory screen. Nothing so important here, it's included in Doorhenge's screenpack but it uses the default 9000,1 portrait so I made a trick to make these hd portraits possible. Some other characters don't have winning quotes, not much of an issue ☺.
-
-

Arcade Mode! Take note that this game only features Single Arcade mode, there's no Team Arcade mode yet because of tag issues right now. There are 8 arcade stages, you will face either Onslaught or Abyss in the end but, before you get to them, some fighters from other universe will randomly get to your way. Do you have what it takes to beat the arcade mode without being beaten? Also take note that if you are defeated, you have to repeat from the start, it's like a survival arcade mode!
-
-
Video Link: http://linkshrink.net/7zCrB3
Download Link: http://linkshrink.net/7d11Hp
-
-
Credits to all the owners of respective elements that I've used in this game. 2018!
-
MARVEL VS CAPCOM: NEW CHALLENGERS was done for almost 2 weeks.
Characters and stages are gathered from different artists and I commend all of them for their fantastic works!
The screenpack that I've used here was Doorhenge's MVC1 and I thank them for sharing that. I would also like to thank every artists who provided the portraits here and to those staff and team behind this Elecbyte's Mugen Fighting Engine which made this project possible.
-
-
All credits goes to the respective owners of the characters. Made by John Fleer from PHI. This is just a fangame project.
For more information, email me at johnfleerofficial@gmail.com. © 2018 All Rights Reserved.
I accept donations to further improve the game. Here's my Paypal address: johnfleerofficial//app.yoonla.com/evolve?a_aid=5b1d11089c406 to help me gain more commission, means more budget to make original stuff to add in this one.

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY GAME AND THANKS EVERYONE!
Mamaya na.
Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 07:44:40 pm by johnfleerofficial
Re: Marvel Vs Capcom: Remake V1.1
#2  March 29, 2018, 07:58:31 am
  • ̢̻̮̫̬̹̞̼̲̪̜̭͇̲͒ͪ̌ͬ̒̄̔̐͘͟ͅ ̢̋ͬ̓͗̏̇̌̑͐ͤ͗̔̊̕͏̴̣͎̟͈̬͚
    • Monaco
i make a abyss patch that will make the stage color change depend on abyss current color
http://signavatar.com/32255_s.gif

please visit my request thread. here
bad grammar is art
#3  March 29, 2018, 08:40:34 am
  • Graphic Designer
    • Philippines
Can I have a snapshot of that? :) Thank you in advance!
Mamaya na.
#4  March 29, 2018, 09:46:19 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
So you just DLed other people'd character and put them in a screenpsck. That's called compilation, not game.
Also, Scorpion, Gokuh...are not Capcpm characters.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#5  March 29, 2018, 11:31:26 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I'm actually interested why the Unity logo is on those posters.
#6  March 29, 2018, 01:02:34 pm
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
#7  March 29, 2018, 04:16:47 pm
    • USA
do they even have an endings when you beat the arcade
#8  March 29, 2018, 05:59:15 pm
  • Graphic Designer
    • Philippines
Hi :D for those who are asking about the texts in that poster, it's only intended for school project purposes ☺. Regarding the endings, no they don't have it yet. I removed all the available intros and endings except Onslaught. Hope you do guys like this game. God bless!
Mamaya na.

lui

#9  March 30, 2018, 09:52:10 am
    • USA
wait. so youre submitting this as a project for school even though you didn't make any of the characters or stages involved?
#10  March 30, 2018, 09:55:36 am
  • Graphic Designer
    • Philippines
wait. so youre submitting this as a project for school even though you didn't make any of the characters or stages involved?

Yes, I just arranged and remade the portraits. It's allowed in our school because it's for the grade school :)
Mamaya na.
#11  March 30, 2018, 10:40:50 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Your shortlink has been disabled.

lui

#12  March 30, 2018, 11:39:11 am
    • USA

Yes, I just arranged and remade the portraits. It's allowed in our school because it's for the grade school :)

i am aware. im filipino and i used to go to wesleyan university, i was always under the impression we had to do our own work to submit the school stuff. oh welp.

mabuhay btw lol
#13  March 30, 2018, 12:38:32 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Just curious. Is this project for an art class or computer class?
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#14  March 30, 2018, 06:06:55 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I would give you a D- because you put
in chars that are not Marvel OR Capcom.

And drop it to an F since you didn't really
code anything its just a compilation with
custom ports.

Give you detention as well for each char
thats from Infinity Mugen Team.
#15  March 30, 2018, 06:10:37 pm
  • Graphic Designer
    • Philippines
I would give you a D- because you put
in chars that are not Marvel OR Capcom.

And drop it to an F since you didn't really
code anything its just a compilation with
custom ports.

Give you detention as well for each char
thats from Infinity Mugen Team.

Appreciated it ☺.
Mamaya na.
#16  March 30, 2018, 06:42:22 pm
    • USA
soooo about this download link?
#17  April 06, 2018, 04:43:20 pm
  • Graphic Designer
    • Philippines
Mamaya na.
#18  April 30, 2018, 02:57:38 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#19  May 13, 2018, 09:08:12 pm
  • Graphic Designer
    • Philippines
I'm so sorry for the long wait, please download the game now as it is uploaded and updated as of now :) http://linkshrink.net/7uYAh4 here's the game. Have fun!
Mamaya na.
#20  May 16, 2018, 03:23:11 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison: