YesNoOk

DragonBall Z: Burst Limit Inspired Bars (Read 8255 times)

Started by Rolento, November 12, 2011, 02:05:12 am
Share this topic:
DragonBall Z: Burst Limit Inspired Bars
#1  November 12, 2011, 02:05:12 am
  • Figuring things out, one sprite at a time.
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com

Well, that didn't take long for the first fully functional draft. Included with the bars are a few sample portraits along with a guide to show how they exactly work. Download off my site, which can be found from my signature.
Re: DragonBall Z: Burst Limit Inspired Bars
#2  November 12, 2011, 02:12:47 am
  • Mite Kudasai, Ore no Henshin..
    • Singapore
Downloading now ^~^ "Still trying to remember those fonts.."

~ A New Hero, A New Legend~ Cho Henshin! - 超変身! ~
#3  November 15, 2011, 08:01:28 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
I have to test them, they look nice :D And I have a little extra love for Burst Limit, so that's in your favour :P
#4  November 15, 2011, 08:19:06 pm
found a small issue in the power part (where you charge up ki, etc) anyway uh its too far up from the bottom. not familiar with creating things but that's perhaps something to be looked into, the hp and etc up top is fine, but that's the only issue i saw when i had put them in the mugen i have and yes its 1.0

Im just Herkule the enigmatic intellectual
#5  November 15, 2011, 09:08:49 pm
  • Figuring things out, one sprite at a time.
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
Curious, as the bar is literally just skimming the bottom by a few pixels in widescreen format. Would you mind telling me what resolution you are using and possibly uploading a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?
#6  November 15, 2011, 10:50:13 pm
Curious, as the bar is literally just skimming the bottom by a few pixels in widescreen format. Would you mind telling me what resolution you are using and possibly uploading a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

hmm.....it seems the issue was, that it needed to be with a default mugen 1.0 i used your lifebar on a screenpack for 1.0 and it i guessed messed with the res of the lifebar.....weird...

Im just Herkule the enigmatic intellectual