YesNoOk

nightmare (chuchoryu version) released and Taki updated [5/24/2013] (Read 6854 times)

Started by Super Dragon Blade, May 24, 2013, 02:47:18 am
Share this topic:
nightmare (chuchoryu version) released and Taki updated [5/24/2013]
#1  May 24, 2013, 02:47:18 am
well this is chuchoryu version of nightmare which is cool but im going to use the sprites chuchoryu help rip to make him play like my taki and she playes like a original soul calibur character mix of street fighter

taki is updated with
fixed commands
new palettes
new portraits
new hit spark color
new charge color
fixed sounds
new win animation
fixed some sprites and its 25% edit next update all sprites are fixed that needed
fixed win quotes
color separation with the soul calibur 4 palette is wip you can use it your chose
enjoy!!!!

taki commands might feel weird because its soul calibur styled version she is from the games

Taki update
http://www.mediafire.com/?uta8w1k5373d53a

Nightmare (chuchoryu version)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/se7m2i

Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 05:30:21 am by C.R.O.M - CVS artist
Re: nightmare (chuchoryu version) released and Taki updated [5/24/2013]
#2  May 24, 2013, 04:24:06 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
My Feedback & Advice for both Nightmare & Taki....

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 04:37:46 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#3  May 24, 2013, 04:39:18 am
well im not focused on any other character only taki sophitia and astaroth chuchoryu keeps releasing the characters and he is not taking his time he was soposed to give me the sprites of nightmare not code him he is not keeping his role in the project i only updated taki i did nothing to nightmare i can change the hit spark color after i release the final update for taki

i know the game play is difficault i see you under stand but other people will get used to it i made the super like in soul calibur 5
i made a trend for people to help rip the sprites and chuchoryu said he will do it but he dicided to make him instead of helping me get the sprites so i can code him some times you cant trust people to help you
#4  May 24, 2013, 04:56:16 am
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
well im not focused on any other character only taki sophitia and astaroth chuchoryu keeps releasing the characters and he is not taking his time he was soposed to give me the sprites of nightmare not code him he is not keeping his role in the project i only updated taki i did nothing to nightmare i can change the hit spark color after i release the final update for taki

i know the game play is difficault i see you under stand but other people will get used to it i made the super like in soul calibur 5
i made a trend for people to help rip the sprites and chuchoryu said he will do it but he dicided to make him instead of helping me get the sprites so i can code him some times you cant trust people to help you

Well I'm glad you didn't take what I said to heart but I tried for a long time now to not say anything but its gotten to a point where now I felt I need to say it but anyway.....

I still feel you hope from character to character, and that you need to concentrate on 1 at a time, then go to the next. If you did that then by now you would have already had 1 solid version of a character by now.

I think you guys need to understand what betas really are. Betas are products that are very close to the final version of something, and an alpha..... it isn't....

Its one thing when you miss small things, but the things in these "betas" that I see, are always major things..... One thing in particular are, lots of sprites are missing, not enough attacks, sounds, etc... Those are major things.

Anyway I still think you need to change those commands for taki, but if you like it that way then fine. But a move list needs to be made dude.

You shouldn't release a character with a move list that most wouldnt guess unless they looked into the cmd because the gameplay style you have given taki is more like cvs gameplay so people are going to think the commands are like cvs the first time they try the character out.

And that effect on her special move where she hits the ground its way too big for a special move, and for an effect too. Its seems more fitting for the level 3 you got there but its still kinda big.
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 05:13:34 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#5  May 24, 2013, 05:28:54 am
i know what betas are im almost done with taki im not working with chuchoryu with any of his characters but maybe make some sprites he would like to use but all of the betas he released are his not mine so you have to tell him that

i dont know what you mean with level 3 special is to big please explain it
i make command list when i finish edit all of taki sprites then i make it i update taki with new colors for hit spark i dont know what color i can use to make this better but i hope this is good

Posted: May 24, 2013, 05:29:46 am
again download taki
#6  May 24, 2013, 05:44:02 am
    • USA
i know what betas are im almost done with taki im not working with chuchoryu with any of his characters but maybe make some sprites he would like to use but all of the betas he released are his not mine so you have to tell him that

i dont know what you mean with level 3 special is to big please explain it
i make command list when i finish edit all of taki sprites then i make it i update taki with new colors for hit spark i dont know what color i can use to make this better but i hope this is good

Posted: May 24, 2013, 05:29:46 am
again download taki

You can't just say its him doing it, cus you also have a bad habit of releasing things that you claim to be betas when you "First release" them and then once downloaded and tried out they will be missing major stuff like special attacks, hypers, throws, or other sprites. I just feel like you put it together and say its a beta when its no where near close to being the final version.

I wish you guys would stop being lazy  cus it seems like your just swapping out the little sprites you have over Divine Wolf's Kung Fu Man, then editing the air file, then using the coding Divine Wolf has to make some moves here and there....(Not the case all the time but for the most part I think thats whats going on) That to me is kinda being lazy.....

And see the thing i'm saying is that if you would've took that time you spent on the other characters you worked on, you could have been done with Taki by now or another character.

Now the Level 3 FX that you have on Taki when she does her level 3 hyper. It is waaaaaaaaay too big and you have that very same Fx the same size on the special version of that attack.

As for the Color of the hitsparks, all you have to do is put them as the same color as the way they are in your other character like Nightmare for example.

Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:10:19 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#7  May 24, 2013, 05:55:29 am
i only released sophitia astaroth and taki they are not finished but getting updated until they are done the fx for the level 3 hyper is the same as the special move because froz only made one so i only have that one for now

i can give each attack different colors no problem
im still learning this coding style and editing a lot of stuff
sophitia and astaroth are not missing sprites because that what they have and their mobile sprites
for taki supers soul calibur never had super moves until soul calibur 5 so its hard to imagine super moves for them
im trying my best to get a little more knowledge for this if i was a expert coder and i did this than you can call me lazy
i busy a lot and try to get some thing done for the character

Posted: May 24, 2013, 05:56:59 am
i only release three beta characters chuchoryu released a lot of beta characters i dont work with him on his tekken stuff i only work on my soul calibur characters i released
#8  May 24, 2013, 06:06:08 am
    • USA
i only released sophitia astaroth and taki they are not finished but getting updated until they are done the fx for the level 3 hyper is the same as the special move because froz only made one so i only have that one for now

i can give each attack different colors no problem
im still learning this coding style and editing a lot of stuff
sophitia and astaroth are not missing sprites because that what they have and their mobile sprites
for taki supers soul calibur never had super moves until soul calibur 5 so its hard to imagine super moves for them
im trying my best to get a little more knowledge for this if i was a expert coder and i did this than you can call me lazy
i busy a lot and try to get some thing done for the character

Posted: May 24, 2013, 05:56:59 am
i only release three beta characters chuchoryu released a lot of beta characters i dont work with him on his tekken stuff i only work on my soul calibur characters i released

Well, ok I see what your saying, but i still feel your should focus on 1 thing at a time. If your still learning that is... then this would be a good idea to do, not keep on releasing things repeatedly when you have yet to learn from atleast one of the characters.

Heck dude I want you to improve and I do admit, me saying your lazy in terms of the coding was a bit harsh,  but that only goes further into why I think you should focus on one character at a time so you can learn more and more, and go from something that plays ok, to something that plays solid. I do notice you make updates to the characters but the issue still remains that whether thats how many sprites the characters had to begin with or not, they still need more sprites to become a more fluid and solid character. 
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:19:11 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#9  May 24, 2013, 06:13:52 am
i understand what your saying im going to forget about my other characters and focus on taki and make her better instead of releasing lots of updates im going to let other people test her until she is done and i have learned a lot of stuff with coding i thank you very much
New #10  May 24, 2013, 06:24:04 am
    • USA
i understand what your saying im going to forget about my other characters and focus on taki and make her better instead of releasing lots of updates im going to let other people test her until she is done and i have learned a lot of stuff with coding i thank you very much

You don't have to forget about them, just focus on 1 character at a time. Taki to me is almost there, but alot more could be done. Just keep at it man I know you can do it dude :-)

I only wish Chuchoryu would listen to what people are telling him or do the same thing.....

But Anyway I can't wait for an update on Taki. Hang in there dude.
Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 06:39:35 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#11  May 24, 2013, 09:28:32 am
    • USA
    • HadoukenMeister@aol.com
So far I have seen NO GLITCHES
They both seem to have potential

when nightmare does hypers and they bounce off the wall, or into the air, he should be able to follow up
Like when I'm using a tall character such as Krauser, and I use the hypers to get him into the air, I can't kick him, slice him, ... or chain/juggle
I definitely think that should be fixed...
he also needs a grab, I recommend his original from the game where he grabs your head and electrocutes it 

As for Taki, I have nothing bad to say...

well done :)

Posted: May 24, 2013, 09:42:09 am
I agree with ~R@CE AKIR@~
You should focus more on one character at a time and release them when they're fully completed
these characters aren't terrible, they just need to be tweaked/changed
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 10:33:20 am by Gabe Hadouka
#12  May 24, 2013, 01:48:41 pm
  • They Don't call me MUGreed for nothin'!!
    • USA
    • wakawakawhoops@gmail.com
so far, nightmare is not bad at all. Although there needs to be more hyper moves, a different charge pose and a win pose (because it's the same pose as the taunt or intro)
as for taki, i have no negative thoughts to say.