YesNoOk

Pony Thread (Read 137326 times)

Started by Bastard Wolf, July 12, 2012, 03:37:56 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Pony Thread
#561  March 06, 2014, 03:17:27 am
  • Certified Degenerate
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
i WAS following the comics but got stuck on vol 8 and got to lazy to continue

but tomorrow i'll have to go to the postal office so i'll have PLENTY of time to catch up :S

Dakara mite kudasai! Ore no... henshin!
#562  March 07, 2014, 06:57:48 pm
    • Germany
So I don't know how many of you guys have been following the comics (the correct answer should be all of you because they're wonderful), but the new story arc kicking off this month looks like it's going to be crazy pants.

The Cover is interessting, because it reveals some details about the story if you analyse, it seems like it is not a purely a Evil counterpart universe they will visit, but more a opposite personality universe, if you look at the other universe Shining Armor and Pinky for for example who just look realy sad, then we have the counterpart of Dr. Hooves/Time Turner who resembles the Fourth Doctor as far as I know, (Sorry if I'm mistaken I don't know ,much about Dr. Who) and Derpy who has a serious look, and is wearing glasses to fix here eyes.

Another interesting Point is that the Twilight of the opposite universe is not an Alicorn, so it is possible that this version of here maybe don't likes to lern new things and never found a way to create new Magic or what ever is needed to become an Alicorn in here universe.

It would be interesting to see if the Shining Armor of the other Universe is maybe in love with there version of Chrysalys (I love the Butterfly design^^) and was maybe forced to marry Cadence, that would explain his sad look.

But that are just some theories, what do you guys think about the cover and what will happen in the Comic?
#563  March 07, 2014, 10:22:53 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
There's a short preview out now that gives some idea.  Celestia disappears through the mirror portal and Twilight and friends travel through it to find her.  From the solicitations they've released for the issues,  it's also known that arc is also going to detail the history of Starswirl the Bearded and that King Sombra has some role to play in it.
#564  March 12, 2014, 05:08:18 pm
    • Germany
There's a short preview out now that gives some idea.  Celestia disappears through the mirror portal and Twilight and friends travel through it to find her.  From the solicitations they've released for the issues,  it's also known that arc is also going to detail the history of Starswirl the Bearded and that King Sombra has some role to play in it.

Can't wait to read the full comic when it comes out. =D

The Friends Forever comics are great too, all the references in the last one with Discort, just great. xD

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#565  March 13, 2014, 04:39:26 pm
  • Certified Degenerate

#566  March 13, 2014, 05:26:58 pm
    • Germany
#567  March 28, 2014, 02:05:17 pm
    • USA
New promo for Rainbow Rocks, starring the best character.

Apparently this isn't actually part of the movie itself, but the first of 8 standalone animated shorts that tie into the movie proper.  Either way, good to see Vinyl getting the recognition she deserves.
#568  April 07, 2014, 05:06:30 am
  • Certified Degenerate
ah, missed your post and thought i was the first to notice. anyway there's another video staring the great and powerful van halen:

anyway, are you sure this won't be part of the actual movie because some parts of that video are on the original trailer (of course it could be just filling until the real thing si ready. but this new video does seem like it would be part of the movie)

also:
>go to: https://www.youtube.com/user/HasbroStudiosShorts/videos
>most new video are songs from jem and the holograms

it's like they are trying to tell us something but i don't see what....

Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 05:10:13 am by Bastard Wolf
#569  April 07, 2014, 08:22:18 pm
    • USA
#570  April 23, 2014, 12:16:46 am
  • Certified Degenerate
FiW: Horse Women Part 1

#571  May 07, 2014, 03:30:28 pm
    • Germany
FIM Comic 18 Spoiler Hype Ö_Ö
If you Guys don't read it.... read it now. =D

Season Finaly Spoiler ÜBER HYPE Ö_Ö
I hope they make more stuff like this in Season 5.
#572  June 14, 2015, 05:43:33 pm
  • Certified Degenerate
AWAKEN, MY MASTERS!!

wow, that episode 100 wasn't simply a love letter to the fans, it included flowers, chocolates, an invitation to dinner at a fancy restaurant which concluded with a lovely goodnight kiss.

.... and of course people are already complaining that this was the worst episode EVER!

#573  June 14, 2015, 07:36:10 pm
  • Hey!
    • USA
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/napoleonjonamite
I think the complaints are because it either didn't meet fanon expectations or it was nothing but fanservice. While yes this was a fanservice episode, and it had an atypical story and cast, I enjoyed the episode thoroughly.
"Hey, your beard's so dumb, it sits on the TV and watches the couch. Haha! That's a good one, Jack!" -Si Robertson
#574  June 14, 2015, 07:42:57 pm
    • USA
They have literally made Timelords canon in My Little Pony.  That's really all that needs to be said.
#575  July 06, 2015, 12:54:23 am
  • Certified Degenerate
this week's epsidoe was really good. things went downhill with princess spike (the only memorable things were the fargo pony and drunk sleepy twilight). but started gettign better again with party pooped and this week was even better.

also, CONTINUITY IN MY PASTEL-COLORED MAGICAL TALKING HORSES CARTOON?! i'm sure you've already seen this by now but in case you havent yet, when you see it...

and let's not forget DEM EYEBROWNS!!

i've also catched up with the comics, bickering is magic! you know, it's funny that the elements of generosity and loyalty usually throw their friends under the bus for their own benefit.

#576  July 06, 2015, 03:01:41 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Wow, has this thread been dormant for over a year?

Surprised to see it up again.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#577  July 06, 2015, 06:49:25 am
  • Certified Degenerate
the way i see it it's you guys fault this thread is not popular

#578  July 09, 2015, 03:38:24 am
    • USA
Meh.  I get most of the Pony out of my system elsehwere on the internet, so by the time I get here there's nothing else I really want to say.

But if your'e really looking for some MFG based horse news, here:  A sixth season just got confirmed, and it'll be hitting this year.  So that's all of season 5, EQG 3, and then season 6 right off the bat afterward, all in 2015.
#579  July 10, 2015, 04:00:32 am
  • Certified Degenerate
actually... not. it's just the 2nd half of the 5th season D:

also, i obviuoulsy missed any news related this becasue i had no idea this was happening and that it was coming so fast (october 13th). wow, has it been a year already?

i am dissapointed on the lack of science twilight

//edit: or maybe there will be some...

Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 04:04:57 am by Bastard Wolf
#580  July 11, 2015, 03:10:13 am
    • USA
New song from later this season, performed by Tony award winning Broadway star Lena Hall.

Fucking.  Incredible.