- The priorities in Warusaki3's chars are "boss-Like" yes, but still are Cheap, and override many of PotS's chars priorities.I just checked Haohmaru, and that's only true for strong attacks, they use 5 when it should be 4 (like KFM). On the other hand, weak ones use 3, so they lose to my chars'.
Heck, I already said somewhere else that for real accuracy all chars would use priority 4 in every attack except throws, but at this point it's impossible to do it... Maybe I should discuss this with him, both our chars using that system would motivate people to follow it.
- Warusaki3's AIed chars feature a 'Guard Break Code' directly into the invulnerable, highest priority attacks Not sure what you mean, Guard Cancel attacks (alpha counter) are supposed to be invincible till the point before they hit but vulnerable afterwards. Isn't it like that in Waru's chars?
- Waru's chars do about 1.7 times the damage of many other creators' CvS Chars.His damage values are accurate.
- Waru's chars constantly use "invulnerable", extermely powered, highest priority Hyper Attacks, meant to trigger when their opponent is in a 'standing, attacking phase' thereby guaranteeing the hyper attack launched by the specific Waru char in question will connect, dealing tons and tons of damage.So do I, just not so often.
Using a super's invulnerability time to burst through attacks is common practice in human play.
- Waru's chars feature coding allowing them to break their charge directly into Invulnerable Attacks (i.E. Charge directly into the Shoryuken for his Ken; Charge directly into teh Jinsai Cutter for god Rugal)That's fine, Power Charge has no recovery time in CvS2, i.e. you can attack right out of it.
Use anything you want from my works. If you need to contact me use email, not private messages.