YesNoOk

SF3 Sean & CVS2 Zangief released by rei (Read 29891 times)

Started by Werewood, August 31, 2007, 03:41:59 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SF3 Sean & CVS2 Zangief released by rei
#21  September 03, 2007, 12:55:04 am
Seans good but I dont think choosing arts works well in MUGEN. Especially when you're playing survival. IMO, every SF3 Mugen char should have all of the arts usable during the entire round
NHK's Makoto has four super arts options as the round starts, one for each super art and a fourth to have them all. It's a great way to implement both accuracy and "Mugen freedom" IMO.

:yes:
I cant believe I forgot about that :S
#22  September 03, 2007, 08:57:06 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Both characters aren't too bad, but Sean doesn't feel SF3 IMO, even though he has all the stuff. CLSN's are too simple, and the vels and hitpauses are just wrong for SF3 (even though the char in itself doen't feel wrong).
#23  September 03, 2007, 01:00:30 pm
Yeah, when I look at Sean's coding/CLSNs/etc. Then I go to one of GM's SF3 characters I think ... wait, something's wrong?
composer/producer
#24  September 03, 2007, 07:58:10 pm
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
Seans good but I dont think choosing arts works well in MUGEN. Especially when you're playing survival. IMO, every SF3 Mugen char should have all of the arts usable during the entire round
NHK's Makoto has four super arts options as the round starts, one for each super art and a fourth to have them all. It's a great way to implement both accuracy and "Mugen freedom" IMO.
GM's excellent creations use that system too now
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE