YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 651689 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: YOU'RE (almost) FIRED!!!
#581  September 16, 2017, 10:20:12 pm
and his birth certificate.....
#582  September 16, 2017, 10:39:58 pm
There is a deal. There isn't literally a final bill that's ready to be sent to Congress, but it's happening. Further talks specifically about strengthening border security are going to be held in a few days. This isn't all some elaborate conspiracy being advanced by both parties in order to make Trump look bad

I don't need a source to prove that a man didn't say something.
You do need proof that the Democrats are lying when they announce that they have a deal. You can't just come out and claim "they're lying" whenever anyone says anything about a private meeting, that's just talking out of your ass. You literally don't have the shred of a hint that they may be lying for some reason, where did you even get that idea.

Holy SHIT. That WASN'T EVEN WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT.

You made a ridiculous claim, I called you out for lying, you refused to back it up, and now you're trying to make me look bad by LYING ABOUT WHAT I WAS CALLING YOU A LIAR ABOUT?
Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 10:43:49 pm by Snakebyte
#583  September 16, 2017, 11:10:42 pm
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about because you're the one who only waltzed in and said "you're lying" without even saying what the fuck YOU were talking about so go fuck yourself if somehow I didn't get what the fuck you meant. Do you expect people to just GUESS what's in your head ? This isn't anyone's agenda, this is you being a massive failure, and as usual this is all your fault. Fuck off.
Was this about the wall comment after all ? Then sorry but yes he said it in one of his rallies. And no, I can't be bothered to go get a quote because you're just full of shit. I'm telling you this is a fact. You don't like it, you think it's false, I don't give a shit, it's your loss. Get fucked.
Oh, and stop calling people liars just because YOU haven't heard about something. This isn't the first time.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 11:27:43 pm by Byakko
#584  September 17, 2017, 04:26:06 am
He never really wanted it, he outright said it in a campaign meeting, he only started repeating something he heard and he was surprised by the response he got so he just figured it was what his "base" really wanted. He doesn't care about it but he thinks it will make his "base" love him, and that's all he ever cares about, getting praised. As long as people talk about it, he'll bring it up.

That's not even close to true. That was about phrasing, not policy. It's really disgusting how people run with lies like this.

i

l i t e r a l l y

q u o t e d

i t

It's not a fact, because I know what you are talking about and it was not about what you think it was. You don't care about honesty. You don't care about reality. You care about tearing people who have ideas you don't like down by whatever fucking means necessary, even when you know it's wrong.

You have no ground to stand on. Everything about your behaviour in this thread is absolute fucking cancer. You just can't stop lying.
#585  September 17, 2017, 07:48:12 pm
Look, you said "that wasn't about policy" then you said "I can't prove what he didn't say" and then you say "I know the speech you're talking about and it wasn't what you think". If there really was a specific speech that I misunderstood, it'd be easy to explain what he said and correct my misinterpretation.
But no, you never actually make any point, you only say "that's a lie" about everything without ever being specific, you talk about everything and anything, you change subjects and you change your excuse every time. Do you know the speech I'm talking about ? Do you know what he said that I misinterpreted ? Do you know the correct interpretation of it ?
So no, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, because you're never actually talking about anything specific, you're just denying everything and rejecting the fault on everyone else. And you shout that people are wrong and force them to explain every little thing, nitpicking about every tiny details acting like it matters and changes anything, without ever bringing any proof to any of your claims yourself.

The fact is that you've never made any actual point in this topic and you've always been debunked and proven wrong again and again every time you jump in here. You're only here to get mad and shout at everyone and piss off everyone who says something you don't like.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#586  September 17, 2017, 09:46:32 pm
Says the guy spouting complete lies and refusing to ever back it up with a source.

:)

You're here to insult people you don't like, facts be damned. Want to change that perception? Cite your damn sources, instead of spewing obvious lies. Pretty sure every single time I've engaged with you, you never cite your sources, and instead just start insulting me instead of either admitting you're lying or proving you're not. Sorry, your shame games don't work here. Put up or shut up.
Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 09:54:40 pm by Snakebyte
#587  September 17, 2017, 10:19:12 pm
Says the guy spouting complete lies and refusing to ever back it up with a source.
Both myself and everyone else in this topic have done that multiple times every time you shouted that someone was lying - and yes, I do have to pull sources all the time about everything, you're just lying because you don't like the proofs you get.
Also, you claim that you know which speech I'm talking about and you claim to know what I misunderstood, so you should know the source already.
No discussion with you has been worth anything, you're always wrong or nitpicking about inconsequential details that you're somehow mad about, and you just disregard all proof anyway simply because you don't like them.
#588  September 17, 2017, 10:20:45 pm
No source, just more insults.

I'll wait.

Nothing you say means anything until you post that source. It's obvious you're trying to tear me down so I go away and leave your lies alone. Not gonna happen. Put up or shut up.
#589  September 17, 2017, 10:21:23 pm
You already have the source. What are you even waiting for.
#590  September 17, 2017, 10:22:38 pm
P u t

u p

o r

s h u t

u p
#591  September 17, 2017, 10:28:26 pm
Yeah lol fuck off. You're wrong and nobody cares, just stop shouting at everything you don't like. I will keep posting about stuff that's going on and things that people said because I just care about commenting on them, I don't care to convince you that it actually happened, especially because you're such a massive bitch about everything, you don't care about discussing anything, you just want to shout about lies and agendas.
Get help.
#592  September 17, 2017, 10:34:04 pm
No source then? More insults?

That was the sound of your credibility flying out the window.
#593  September 17, 2017, 10:35:21 pm
You already have the source.
But you never had any credibility.
#594  September 17, 2017, 10:36:46 pm
I have the source of something completely different that could conceivably be twisted into the crap you spouted. It is so dissimilar that I want to see yours. I want you, for one, to back up your outrageous lies with the proof you claim you have, but I know you don't have.

I'll wait.
#595  September 17, 2017, 10:38:23 pm
So... You already have the source and you can't be bothered to explain your own point of view beside shouting THAT'S A LIE at people. That's why people hate discussing things with you.
You have nothing, and I don't care explaining it to you. I already explained why.
#596  September 17, 2017, 10:39:13 pm
If you had a source, you'd have posted it by now. You don't. You're looking to tear anyone down with personal insults who challenges the lies you intentionally tell.

Prove me wrong. Post the source.
#597  September 17, 2017, 10:40:51 pm
lol no.
And you're the one who keeps jumping at people's throat about lies and agendas about the slightest word you don't like, you're a mighty fucking hypocrite talking to me about tearing down people with insults, you liar.
#598  September 17, 2017, 10:42:48 pm
As expected. No source, no honesty, no integrity, more insults.

Thanks, once again, for showing your true colors.
#599  September 18, 2017, 05:00:01 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Having read the last two pages, I'm done reading this back and forth between Byakko, & Snakebyte.
You two are literally saying the same crap to each other over and over. You're both done. So stop.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#600  September 19, 2017, 01:06:06 am
To get back on a non-Byakko-related topic:

@Jmorphman: This was what I read right before making that original response to you, and what was in my head when I wrote it. Trump himself was pretty insistent over there not being a deal.

I'm not sure if things have changed in the last couple of days, and I'm not trying to say he won't end up making one, I'm just gonna go with words from Trump about Trump rather than Democrats' words about Trump.

What you said in your second post about there being talks and there probably being a deal soon, seems about right.