YesNoOk

Characters that fit in perfectly with The_None's characters (Read 20974 times)

Started by Dragon-Poetry, January 31, 2015, 09:14:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Characters that fit in perfectly with The_None's characters
#41  May 08, 2018, 09:40:35 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
For these recent times, I have to recommend the characters of Brergrsart.  Practically none of them play like they did in their source games, and their gameplay and/or concepts have varying degrees of ridiculousness.  And despite them being rather broken (the overpowered kind, not the badly coded kind), they're still entertaining to watch and play as; and isn't that part of the fun of MUGEN?  I could just play the original game if I wanted source accuracy; but sometimes I just want an Ingrid that casts elemental magic, and CFJ isn't gonna provide me with that.

I have to confess something.  It was Brergrsart's Vargskelethor full game that made me recently stop quitting the mugen forever and return here; specifically after seeing These Pizzas Are In Good Hands (i.e., Spider-Man Delivering Pizzas) in action and having a laughing fit over his fighting style, I just had to come back because I wanted more of that sort of thing.  And then I decided that I also wanted to make that sort of thing that's inspired by The_None and Brergrsart, resulting in my latest character.  Did I succeed?  I'd like to think so, but I have yet to be told by others; regardless, I accomplished my goal and am satisfied with her.

Also, that character is no longer Roa to me; now I only ever see him as Joel.
#42  May 23, 2018, 04:52:35 pm
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
If you're looking for ridiculousness, find some of the OLD goku super ssj 5 or 7.

Or in general those obnoxious Dbz chars with way too many sparks, envshakes and flashes. It's madness. xD

Nightmare broly...
[img width=600
Keep it real, keep it original
Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:59:13 pm by GDPenguin
#43  May 24, 2018, 01:32:39 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Pardon my pessimism, but I don't think MEXIBEAMS were a staple of The_None.
#44  May 24, 2018, 07:05:00 am
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
[img width=600
Keep it real, keep it original