YesNoOk

Fourth public beta of Art of Fury - August 31st 2015 - pre-final (Read 90787 times)

Started by CCIronmugen, August 31, 2015, 10:08:39 pm
Share this topic:
Fourth public beta of Art of Fury - August 31st 2015 - pre-final
#1  August 31, 2015, 10:08:39 pm
  • Jurassic creator
  • You ain't nothing but a hound dog
    • iron-mugen.one
Finally...
Well, I had to release it earlier today but I was with a girl. Yeah girls take all your time hahaha!

Here you go :

Included characters :

Ryo, Robert, Takuma, Yuri, King, Lee, Kasumi, John, Eiji, Mr.Big, Young Geese, Mr.Karate and Miss Karate.

Terry, Andy, Joe, Mai, Kim, Tung, Xiangfei, Yamazaki, Billy, Krauser, Nightmare Geese, Wild Wolf and Wild Kane.

What's done :

- Special attacks require less power. All characters' attack damages have been increased except DM and SDM.
- Added the X button as the taunt button like in Art of Fighting. It's also used for Dodge Attacks, Faints, Charging and recover.
- "Super Moves" don't crush the opponent's guard anymore (except Mr.Karate's Tenshi Haoh Ken).
- "Super Moves" have a super spark now. They have superpause if canceled into.
- "Desperation Moves" are not unguardable anymore (except throw supers) but do guard-crush.
- "Final Impact" is a supercancel from a special move into a super move. See the movelist for more info.
- Sexy Ko changed. Now it's like AOF/KOF, the clothes are tearing appart during the falling animation instead of during the get-up and re-fall losing animation.

Updated many things in each characters. I can't recall exactly what but here is a quick list :

- Hebi Tsukai changed from Fatal Fury 3 system to Real Bout/KOF system.
- Many specials and hypers have "easier" commands.
- Wild Wolf also has Hakkyokusaiken Wind Attack like his younger counterpart. He can do the Power Dunk breaking (not included in the movelist though), and the Power Charge is not automatic anymore (you have to enter F, F, b two times after doing the first hit).
- Mr.Karate now uses some voices from newer KOF for "Ikuzo" and "Ichigeki issatsu!".
- Mai's Shiranui Iogi SDM is now a mix of her RB1 sdm and RBS sdm.

And many more things I can't totally recall. But I'll be back! =)

DOWNLOAD LINK :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s94n75qck9leumw/Art+of+Fury+4th+beta.rar
Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:05:38 pm by CCIronmugen
Re: Fourth public beta of Art of Fury - August 31st 2015 - pre-final
#2  August 31, 2015, 10:12:38 pm
  • Why do the avatars have to be so damn small :c
    • USA
    • brawlyoshi@gmail.com
Kickass. I've been waiting for this. Downloading
#3  August 31, 2015, 11:50:16 pm
Finaly *u*
#4  September 01, 2015, 03:42:55 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Finally...
Well, I had to release it earlier today but I was with a girl. Yeah girls take all your time hahaha!

Here you go :

Included characters :

Ryo, Robert, Takuma, Yuri, King, Lee, Kasumi, John, Eiji, Mr.Big, Young Geese, Mr.Karate and Miss Karate.

Terry, Andy, Joe, Mai, Kim, Tung, Xiangfei, Yamazaki, Billy, Krauser, Nightmare Geese, Wild Wolf and Wild Kane.

What's done :

- Special attacks require less power. All characters' attack have been increased except DM and SDM.
- Added the X button as the taunt button like in Art of Fighting. It's also used for Dodge Attacks, Faints, Charging and recover.
- "Super Moves" don't crush the opponent's guard anymore (except Mr.Karate's Tenshi Haoh Ken).
- "Super Moves" have a super spark now. They have superpause is canceled into.
- "Desperation Moves" are not inguardable anymore (except throw supers) but do guard-crush.
- "Final Impact" is a supercancel from a special move into a super move. See the movelist for more info.
- Sexy Ko changed. Now it's like AOF/KOF instead of the clothes tearing appart during the losing animation.

Updated many things in each characters. I can't recall exactly what but here is a quick list :

- Hebi Tsukai changed from Fatal Fury 3 system to Real Bout/KOF system.
- Many specials and hypers have "easier" commands.
- Wild Wolf also has Hakkyokusaiken Wind Attack like his younger counterpart. He can do the Power Dunk breaking (not included in the movelist though), and the Power Charge is not automatic anymore (you have to enter F, F, b two times after doing the first hit).
- Mr.Karate now uses some voices from newer KOF for "Ikuzo" and "Ichigeki issatsu!".
- Mai's Shiranui Iogi SDM is now a mix of her RB1 sdm and RBS sdm.

And many more things I can't totally recall. But I'll be back! =)

DOWNLOAD LINK :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s94n75qck9leumw/Art+of+Fury+4th+beta.rar

YESSSSHHHH!!!!!! YESSSSSHHHH!!!
#5  September 01, 2015, 07:03:38 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
not surprised by the news

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

but very impressed by the global result my friend  :yes:
from the very wild kane to the very "fresh" yuri...
#6  September 02, 2015, 05:10:17 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Downloading! Going to have to check this out!
I'll feature this release in the news next week. (I promised someone else the spot for this week)

Amy

#7  September 06, 2015, 02:19:05 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
    • network.mugenguild.com/amysden/index.html
Jesus fucking christ this shit is awesome.

I tested it and was impressed.

Are the portraits staying?

You could do some stage interactions too like Billy Kane's Stage, Mr.Big etcetera.

The portraits on the lifebar isn't really aesthetically pleasing to my taste (I'm very nitpicky and demanding with things, it's just who I am)

The gameplay overall was ok. You could also do a little tutorial on how to play the game, like buttons and etcetera. KOF98 Style.

8/10 so far. Great job.
#8  September 06, 2015, 04:14:19 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
small bug with nightmare Geese he dosent have a shadow during is stance
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#9  September 06, 2015, 04:40:43 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I don't think that counts as a bug.
#10  September 07, 2015, 08:00:13 am
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
Amy : haha thanks. Yeah the portraits are staying but they will be vectorised in the final version.
What kind of stage interraction do you suggest me?

City_Hunter : Nightmare Geese is a ghost and doesn't have shadow :) (same thing happens in RBS)
#11  September 07, 2015, 05:12:09 pm
  • Cowboys just didn't get Motown
    • USA
(your move list file is just a little bit wrong).
-Robert can perform down A, down C Combo.
-andy's regular super is with the B button not the A.
-Takuma can't pull off a 4 hit combo (with the last 2 hits: forward c, backward c) he just does regular 3 hit instead.
  He can't perform a ground combo: down A, down C.
  forgot to put his uppercut combo: A, B, down + backward C in the movelist.
-Joe can't can't pull off his down B, C, C. but he can do the stand up B, C, C.
  forgot to put his backward, A punch in the movelist.
-Yuri I can't pull off this move ↙ A, → C, ↖ B (I should of copy and paste this in the beginning :P)
-Mai the ↓ A (jump) move is ↓ C (jump).
-King can't perform ↓ A, ↓ B, ↓ C combo. heck can't perform ↓ A, ↓ B at all.
  Mirage kick is → ↘ ↓ ↙ ← C, not B.
-Lee Jumping claw is not ↙ A, It is ↘A.
  ↓ ↑ A (hold A for long attack) he can't perform the long attack at all.
-Tung forgot to put ↘ A.
  He can perform A, C combo, but not ↓ A, C
  He can't perform ↙ A, C, → C combo
-Kasumi forgot to put ↘ A
  she can't do  ↓ A, ↓ B. she can do it but it lags bad with the button input.
  she can do A, C, C, ← C, But she can't do ↓ A, C, C, ← C.
-Xiangfei (↓) A, (↓) A, (↓) A, (↓) A, → C is Not C. It's A
  in the (↓) A/B, (↓) B, ↙ C combo, It's not  ↙ C, It is  ↘ C.
-John did you create him from scratch!? He is amazing! but he needs a little work. maybe add a little air combo like Kasumi.
  add some regular punches and kicks. like ↙ A or ↙B or Etc
-Yamazaki it's Not ← A, It is → A.
  forgot to put ↘ A
  It's Not ↙ A, C, C, C, C, ← C combo, It's ↘  A, C, C, C, C, ← C
  Bai gaeshi (Cancel) ↓ ↘ → C (hold for return) ..?? I'm not sure how to perform it. not that big of a deal :P
-Eiji same thing as john, maybe a few more regular punches, kicks, and combos. other than that, good!
-Billy forgot to put his ↘ B grab.
-Wolfgang can't pull off this combo: close C, → C, ↓ ↘ → C
-Geese Howard It's Not → ↓ ↘ A, It is → ↓ ↘ B.

most characters need the B, C air combo (like I mentioned about John). Not the powerful characters.

Good Good project so far! I love it! I love it! The Best SNK Project so far!

EDIT:
  I agree 100% Laurence Blood can take Nightmare Geese spot on the Fatal Fury side and put Nightmare Geese in the middle or something.
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:08:55 pm by CoopNPB

Amy

#12  September 07, 2015, 05:17:15 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
Amy : haha thanks. Yeah the portraits are staying but they will be vectorised in the final version.

I was talking about the "anime" styled portraits on the char select screen. Will you make them SNK styled or something? You could also use different winner portraits aswell to give a little bit of a dynamic.

About the stage interactions: Like let's say on Billy Kane's stage there's this whole bunch of gear on the backside, you could like code a move on the character (Like let's say use Z to kick to the other side) to get him kicked on those gears for extra damage, Fatal Fury Special style.
#13  September 07, 2015, 05:24:52 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria

City_Hunter : Nightmare Geese is a ghost and doesn't have shadow :) (same thing happens in RBS)

Tought it was a bug since he does have a shadow during is attack
other than that great game
#14  September 07, 2015, 05:34:09 pm
    • USA
This game doesn't feel right without Laurence Blood alongside Wolfgang Krauser.

Amy

#15  September 07, 2015, 06:03:45 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
ABUSE MUCH?

Billy Kane's staff spinning move ALMOST KILLED ME WITH A 22 HIT
Couldn't catch it on print screen but you can see the 22 right there.

Pls nerf.

And also some things that in my opinion don't fit:

Mai's stage and music
Andy's stage and music
Yuri's stage (graphically, it does fit with the music itself)

A little suggestion:

You could add that KOF95 Iori Team fog as a front layer on Eiji's stage because it'd give more ambiance to the stage and not have it be like... "plain"

Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:23:04 pm by Amy
#16  September 07, 2015, 06:41:04 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
@CoopNPB
Yeah I totally screwed the movelist. I had to edit the one from the 2nd beta and since I didn't remember what I have modified in each characters I forgot to change many things. I noticed it when I let a friend played as Robert putting him the movelist on a side of the screen. Thanks for taking the time to make me the whole list. =)

@Amy
* Yeah my drawing portraits for char select will be vectorised. As for the win portraits I planned to have something drawn by another author.

* As for stage interaction I thought about stuff like that but that's probably too much work for me. By the way is there a new way to detect the stages in MUGEN? I remember one about Z something...

* About Billy's Kaen Senpuu Kon, how did that happen? In corner? :O

* As for the musics, these are the original musics from each stages in their original games.

* Mmh... Yeah Eiji's stage looks way too outdated. I'll see if I can take fog from somewhere else because I'm already using Iori95's fog on the background. I also plan to add well-known characters in Yuri's stage instead of regular bodybuilders.

* I thought about it but I thought "there is no girl who play my game". I was wrong. :P Do you edit sprites?

@City_Hunter
Then there is a bug in his attacks. I'll check that. Thank you. ^^

@Uche_of_MFG
Laurence WILL BE in the game. But not as a playable character. He will appear to guide you in Krauser's castle just like Mature does in KOF94. =)
I first thought of a bonus stage with Laurence as a bonus opponent (press the button at the right time, like AOF bonus) and/or Mickey (tap the button to win). But too much work and I haven't got time to do it. :(

Amy

#17  September 07, 2015, 06:58:49 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
@CoopNPB
Yeah I totally screwed the movelist. I had to edit the one from the 2nd beta and since I didn't remember what I have modified in each characters I forgot to change many things. I noticed it when I let a friend played as Robert putting him the movelist on a side of the screen. Thanks for taking the time to make me the whole list. =)

@Amy
* Yeah my drawing portraits for char select will be vectorised. As for the win portraits I planned to have something drawn by another author.

* As for stage interaction I thought about stuff like that but that's probably too much work for me. By the way is there a new way to detect the stages in MUGEN? I remember one about Z something...

* About Billy's Kaen Senpuu Kon, how did that happen? In corner? :O

* As for the musics, these are the original musics from each stages in their original games.

* Mmh... Yeah Eiji's stage looks way too outdated. I'll see if I can take fog from somewhere else because I'm already using Iori95's fog on the background. I also plan to add well-known characters in Yuri's stage instead of regular bodybuilders.

* I thought about it but I thought "there is no girl who play my game". I was wrong. :P Do you edit sprites?

The portraits look awesome :o Nice job there.
It's not a demand for stage interaction though, just a suggestion since you're doing a crossover you could sneak in some shades of Fatal Fury on some stages like Mr. Big and Billy Kane's. I can't remember if there is any new way to detect stages. I've been off mugen for quite a while and to be honest with you, I suck when it comes down to coding / making chars.
Billy's Kaen Sepuu Kon happened on a corner yes. My whole HP was wiped off by half.
Some musics are fine, I just think Mai's stage and music don't fit at all (maybe because I'm used to her Fatal Fury Special stage. That one with an arc)

I don't edit sprites, sadly :(
But it'd be nice to see men get sexy K.O'd aswell, since it's all just women. Women, women, women.
#18  September 07, 2015, 08:40:44 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
* I'll check what I can do with Billy's Kaen Senpuu Kon then. I'll try myself. =)

* Yeah it's a suggestion I like. I might probably think about it for my next project. I'll search about stage detection.

* Yeah that stage is cool but the water effect is... too old. That's why I used her FF3 stage and music.

* Play AOF2/3 and you'll see Ryo/Robert having sexy KO. :P (that's where my idea came from, I'll probably ask Walt if he wants to do that. :P
(in the case of AOF3, opponent requires low life and you have to do the SDM. A "ultimate KO" logo will appear and enjoy. :P)

Amy

#19  September 07, 2015, 09:20:22 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
* Play AOF2/3 and you'll see Ryo/Robert having sexy KO. :P (that's where my idea came from, I'll probably ask Walt if he wants to do that. :P
(in the case of AOF3, opponent requires low life and you have to do the SDM. A "ultimate KO" logo will appear and enjoy. :P)

I played AOF2 already and I've known it from there that's why I suggested you that :o
Hope he says yes
#20  September 07, 2015, 09:32:36 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
1.0 and higher can detect stages now. I don't remember offhand if it's by name or what. I'm at work so I can't check but wanted to chime in while I was thinking about it.
#21  September 07, 2015, 10:01:53 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
@Amy: But remember in Art of Fury, "young" Ryo has his teeshirt under his kimono :P He will end like Robert AOF2. :D (don't worry, Mr.Karate only has one shirt. xD

Oh nice to know. I'll wait for you to check it out then. :P By the way how do you "tag" forum peoples in a post? Just wanted to tag Walt.

Amy

#22  September 07, 2015, 10:08:05 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
@Amy: But remember in Art of Fury, "young" Ryo has his teeshirt under his kimono :P He will end like Robert AOF2. :D (don't worry, Mr.Karate only has one shirt. xD

Oh nice to know. I'll wait for you to check it out then. :P By the way how do you "tag" forum peoples in a post? Just wanted to tag Walt.

I just discovered how to tag. You need to get their user ID.

Like this:

@[user id=<Walt's user id here>]Walt[/user]

It's ok both shirts can be ripped. Mr Karate looks old I'm into young flesh.

@CCIronmugen
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:12:01 pm by Amy
#23  September 07, 2015, 10:50:54 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
Thanks Amy. =)

@walt

To stick into how AOF did this I'll do the following : Ryo/Karate and Robert lose shirt, John and Big lose glasses, Lee loses mask and Eiji loses mask. Terry might also lose his cap like in Fatal Fury and older KOF. Same for Billy and his weapon.
Does Krauser need to lose his mustache? :D (in Fatal Fury 2 anime he has no mustache O_o)

Amy

#24  September 07, 2015, 10:58:58 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
Thanks Amy. =)

@walt

To stick into how AOF did this I'll do the following : Ryo/Karate and Robert lose shirt, John and Big lose glasses, Lee loses mask and Eiji loses mask. Terry might also lose his cap like in Fatal Fury and older KOF. Same for Billy and his weapon.
Does Krauser need to lose his mustache? :D (in Fatal Fury 2 anime he has no mustache O_o)

Seems good to me! Also Mai could lose her fans like in Fatal Fury too!

Krauser is perfect the way he is. I think he has no mustache in the movie because maybe it was a younger version of him? No idea.

I can't imagine what would happen to Joe if he had a sexy K.O  :pleased:
#25  September 07, 2015, 11:01:35 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
Joe would lose his...

Amy

#26  September 07, 2015, 11:03:06 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
#27  September 07, 2015, 11:56:40 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 05:02:56 am by Just No Point
#28  September 08, 2015, 04:38:43 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Only thing I think is missing is all the animation on Yuri's stage.
#29  September 08, 2015, 08:56:06 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
#30  September 10, 2015, 02:45:44 am
  • I must continue my training...
My dream game. Gotta try this when I get home.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#31  September 10, 2015, 04:17:36 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Gotta try this one right now! :D
#32  September 10, 2015, 08:41:49 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Although i enjoyed the beta the portraits didnt appealed me also Eiji & John's pic felt too same
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#33  September 11, 2015, 10:05:51 pm
  • SNK is life
@walt

I like this. Should we PLAN?

Show me which gethits will use this anim (collapse? standing gethit? sent flying?) and what exact part of the shirts should be lost

Amy

#34  September 11, 2015, 11:35:19 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 12:16:37 am by Amy
#35  September 12, 2015, 01:41:14 am
  • SNK is life
Damn, that's ambitious :P

Nudity isn't sexy, it's just sex. If you want "Sexy KO", something must be left to the imagination. Only a limited combination of 2/3 of these 4 should be shown:
(1) Chest
(2) Arms
(3) Shoulders
(4) Abs

For example, Ryo with Gi could lose 1 layer (battle damage), while Mr Karate Ryo could lose the whole shirt. Robert could lose a good portion of his shirt, but have a part of it still hang in there. Kim needs exposed abs :P Mr Big could lose his batons, Eiji his mask, John Crawley his shades.
#36  September 12, 2015, 08:57:37 am
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
I'll send you the original AOF3 ko as exemple :)

Amy

#37  September 13, 2015, 12:06:03 am
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
Damn, that's ambitious :P

Nudity isn't sexy, it's just sex. If you want "Sexy KO", something must be left to the imagination. Only a limited combination of 2/3 of these 4 should be shown:
(1) Chest
(2) Arms
(3) Shoulders
(4) Abs

For example, Ryo with Gi could lose 1 layer (battle damage), while Mr Karate Ryo could lose the whole shirt. Robert could lose a good portion of his shirt, but have a part of it still hang in there. Kim needs exposed abs :P Mr Big could lose his batons, Eiji his mask, John Crawley his shades.

It's not really nudity (atleast in my book) if "the parts" aren't shown. And I like it when the junk is covered, so it leaves place for imagination.
But I'd go with (1), (2) and (4). Or (1) and (4) if you don't want me to be ambitious.

Mai could lose her fans, she doesn't really need to lose anything else (is she even dressed?)
#38  September 13, 2015, 09:26:56 am
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
Here is a little present for @Amy :

@walt : gonna send you everything required now. =) Well, you might be sleeping right now because you live in the past Mekisco.

By the way, characters who never had special KO thing will never have.
Big and Crawley lose their glasses in-fight in AOF2, Eiji and Lee lose their mask.
Terry really lost his cap, Billy his weapon and Mai her fan in original games (Billy in FF1 and KOF95 only).

Kim won't have special ko, same goes for Xiangfei and all characters not mentioned (included Takuma, who had blood flowing from his scar in the chest in AOF2, nothing interesting). Though they have a "try to get up" animation instead. =)
Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 09:43:59 am by CCIronmugen
#39  September 13, 2015, 10:31:13 pm
    • USA
Is there a chance that Takuma will look more like his AoF counterpart. I remember that in the only AoF game that he appeared, Takuma was shirtless.

Amy

#40  September 13, 2015, 11:38:49 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
#41  September 15, 2015, 07:31:20 am
  • Cowboys just didn't get Motown
    • USA
Gotta impress the ladies as well ;-) . good idea to make the ripped cloths k.o animation for all characters
#42  January 21, 2016, 04:58:51 pm
    • Chile
    • joao@utfpr.edu.br
Impressive work in sprites and the choice of blows! VERY good game! Totally recommended !!
#43  March 13, 2016, 09:54:33 am
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
Well, not ALL characters will have torn clothes. I'll try to keep everything close to the original : Terry loses cap (FF/Kof94/95), Billy/Mai lose weapon, Ryo/Robert topless (yay girls!), Lee loses mask... Kim or Xiangfei won't have special KO animation.

I plan to release the final version for the 25th anniversary of Fatal Fury 1... Thanks God it's in the end of the year. I'll have to work hard on that and get back into MUGEN right now instead of ... reading books.
May the 13th will be a bad day : DOOM will be released. People will think I'm dead. :D I'll just lock myself in my house.
#44  March 13, 2016, 02:39:32 pm
    • USA
I READ THAT!

Amy

#45  March 15, 2016, 05:34:23 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
Well, not ALL characters will have torn clothes. I'll try to keep everything close to the original : Terry loses cap (FF/Kof94/95), Billy/Mai lose weapon, Ryo/Robert topless (yay girls!), Lee loses mask... Kim or Xiangfei won't have special KO animation.

I plan to release the final version for the 25th anniversary of Fatal Fury 1... Thanks God it's in the end of the year. I'll have to work hard on that and get back into MUGEN right now instead of ... reading books.
May the 13th will be a bad day : DOOM will be released. People will think I'm dead. :D I'll just lock myself in my house.

*begins THIS IS AWESOME chant*
#46  March 21, 2016, 09:40:25 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
This should be the trailer song :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvQkl7qa6RQ

And this, the song played in my mind when I'll release it :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvvDj2fnKoQ

Anyway, here is a list of things to do, for myself :
- remake again the portraits, I'm never satisfied.
- add infos on the chars in the select screen (like double dragon neogeo - power, speed, specials...)
- add the code of the train from Yamazaki stage into all characters
- special KO for all characters who need it (Amy, that's for you :P)
- AI, mainly for the bosses
- intro
- endings
- ...? anything I might have forgotten
#47  March 21, 2016, 09:52:02 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Sounds great!
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#48  March 21, 2016, 09:59:38 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
great to hear hoping to try it soon
also are you still planning the cameo for Yuri stage?
Franco Bash, Big Bear, Temjin, Jin, Axel Hawk and Michael Max would fit pretty well in there
Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 10:16:44 pm by City_Hunter
#49  April 02, 2016, 05:22:19 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
Of course, cameos will be there to replace the original bodybuilders in Yuri's stage! =)
#50  April 11, 2016, 05:10:40 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Cant wait to see the easter eggs you put in her stage
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#51  July 14, 2016, 07:50:27 pm
  • Jurassic creator
    • iron-mugen.one
Working on new portraits right now.