YesNoOk

Last movie you watched + 2 lines review. (Read 578658 times)

Started by walt, August 28, 2007, 04:18:56 am
Share this topic:
Re: Last movie you watched + 2 lines review.
#5041  October 11, 2017, 08:28:14 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#5042  October 12, 2017, 12:12:16 am
    • Peru
The movie also never explain the reasons behind all the important things.
Not going into details here, but I watched the movie and, sure, they don't explain everything straight, but there's enough information to figure out/create theories about the big things.

#5043  October 12, 2017, 03:37:43 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
I thought the movie tended to OVERexplain themes and details

also lol @ complaining about a sequel to blade runner having a slow pace wtf were you expecting
#5044  October 12, 2017, 04:21:20 pm
    • Peru
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#5045  October 13, 2017, 01:30:22 am
  • KOF Spriter
sure, they don't explain everything straight, but there's enough information to figure out/create theories about the big things.
Nah man. I went in cold, and I only understood half of it. And it was slow as fugg

#5046  October 16, 2017, 05:40:57 am
  • I'll eat you.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Blade Runner 2049

Outstanding. A worthy sequel to the original, expanding on the themes and the world of the original, while still very much being its own thing; there's no moments of strained references to the past movie, or anything like that. That's a real rarity when it comes to these kinds of sequels to things from decades in the past.

It's also so fucking gorgeous, like, fuck. Give Roger Deakins an Oscar for this shit, he's been robbed of one for too many years! >:[

#5047  October 17, 2017, 12:07:08 pm
  • "blablabla dont deface profiles"
Videodrome.
i liked it very much. it tells the story of a guy who to intercepted a satellite signal from asia that broadcasts actual torture and murder in a creepy looking set. he thinks its fake at first and decides to investigate, which leads to more surreal things happening to him.
its quite scary, and very well paced and shot. the characters are all deplorable and flawed which was great
10/10
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#5048  October 17, 2017, 02:31:13 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Howl

Tells the story of passengers on a train that malfunctions and now they have to deal with a werewolf.

Simple concept really and it's quite an enjoyable movie, I liked the setting and the suspense was there. The main issues I had was one specific character doing the dumbest decision ever and another one being such an ass... I know that it's a horror movie and I should expect cliches like these and stuff but they don't improve the movie in any way or any movie in that regard imo (Just harms them really), seriously wish directors could stop doing stuff like this altogether, it went from an 8 to a 7/10 movie to me.

7/10
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...