YesNoOk

SAINT SEIYA ultimate cosmo (mugen 1.1) (Read 109373 times)

Started by icare26, January 31, 2016, 08:36:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SAINT SEIYA ultimate cosmo (mugen 1.1)
#21  February 02, 2016, 09:27:15 am
    • France
MotorRoach/
Thank you, we have happy if the project appeals to members mugenguild famous forum for the creation of fighting game characters from consoles!

saint seiya remains more in the manga status and is less popular in this area 2d fighting
#22  February 02, 2016, 10:18:25 am
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
yaminogun/
Me and my brother actually working on the project for several annèes and it works very well in advancing the work against it by the fan demamnde project to participate on what soihaite have in the game, so of course possible, we exchange a lot on the forum, sometimes we ask for things to help such as programming, or opinions on current test pack.

Teddyslam/merci pour le tuto IKKEMEN,c'est compatible mugen mais uniqument version 1.0 je crois,mieux vaut attendre une vesion comptible 1.1 si ikkemen le met en place,j'ai vu des vidéos mais je lis des informations fausses...
thank you for the tutorial ikemen, it is compatible mugen but only 1.0 I think, better to wait a vesion 1.1 comptible if ikkemen puts in place, I have seen videos but I read the false information ...

Si je ne me trompe pas, tu n'auras aucun problème de compatibilité car le 1.1 rajoute essentiellement le zoom des stages, et Ikemen le prend aussi en compte.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/iron-muscle-bomber.400
Rahhhhhhh, AI is so hard to deal with !!!!
#23  May 04, 2016, 01:15:39 am
    • France

#24  May 04, 2016, 01:20:34 am
    • France

#25  May 04, 2016, 04:38:06 pm
    • Brazil
This is looking so pro! Awesome!!!
#26  May 04, 2016, 04:56:16 pm
Merci infiniment les gars.  c'est du travail de pro. j'attends la full. Je suis fan !!!

thx a lot men, that's professionnal work, will wait for the full release. Really i'm fan !!!

:sweetheart:

:thumbsup:

#27  May 04, 2016, 08:56:08 pm
    • France
Merci pour vos messages on fait de notre mieux !

Quelqu'un sais si un membre appelé "rednavi" travail toujours sur mugen, car il a créer des configuration avec le menu pause pendant le jeu, (movelist,retour,training avec affichage damage etc)j'aimerais avoir si il a laisser la possibilité de voir son travail sur ces codages car on trouve que c'est toujours très intéressant de mettre ce genre de chose et pratique.

Thank you for your messages we did our best!

Anyone know if a member called "rednavi" always work on Mugen because it create configuration with the pause menu during play (movelist, back, training with display damage etc) I would have if he let the opportunity to see his work on these encodings because we think it's always interesting to put this kind of thing and practice.
#28  May 04, 2016, 09:51:24 pm
    • Brazil
Hey Icare26,

I don't know about Rednavi, but I know a project that makes good use of the pause menu, it's the MKTX. However, as far as I know, they also use another engine or front-end along mugen. Here is the project's thread in case you wanna check:

http://mkmugenworks.myfreeforum.org/about15.html
#29  May 05, 2016, 08:05:57 am
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
Super les images de Thor... une question, vous allez faire une version en 16/9e ?

Great screen of Thor... will you do a version of the screenpack in 1270/960 ?
http://mugenguild.com/forum/iron-muscle-bomber.400
Rahhhhhhh, AI is so hard to deal with !!!!
#30  May 05, 2016, 09:12:31 pm
    • France
Pour le moment tout les stages sont en HD (1280/960) et sont très rand sur leur inteface,par contre nos personnages sont et resterons en HR, la HD nous demanderais trop de travaille pour les refaire totalement, que veux -tu dire par 16:9?
#31  May 05, 2016, 09:36:03 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Anyone know if a member called "rednavi" always work on Mugen because it create configuration with the pause menu during play (movelist, back, training with display damage etc) I would have if he let the opportunity to see his work on these encodings because we think it's always interesting to put this kind of thing and practice.
rednavi is an active member in this forum, you can send him a private message if you want:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/profile/red-11349

i remember years ago when you posted about this project back in Random Select forums and it was mostly focusing on the asgard saga. i rediscovered the project recenlty and i am glad the porject is alive and expanding. keep up the good work.

(though, i still haven't played it, i tried once and it simply crashed several times. i'll try again some time later)
#32  May 05, 2016, 09:45:19 pm
    • France

Thank you I will try to contact him! ^^
Yes the ongoing project we soon 18 characters available in the next version 1.9 package that is prepared me and my brother.

thank you again for your response.
#33  May 05, 2016, 09:53:43 pm
  • ORA ORA!!!
I follow this project from the years!
It's an amazing work, maybe the best in all mugen history!
A true Masterpiece!
#34  May 05, 2016, 11:24:22 pm
    • France

Thank you so much it's nice, we'd like to do more but it's a lot of work.

Anyway mugenguild a great community and thanks to this kind of site and forum many talented people can show their work without being forced to be real professional, I really find the concept Mugen very rewarding for people who like to work and or live their own little play. ^^
#35  May 06, 2016, 09:51:54 am
    • France
#36  May 07, 2016, 06:37:36 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Each new trailer really makes me hyped for this. Loving every bit of progress.

Shit
#37  May 26, 2016, 12:59:06 am
    • France
Quelques screenshot de l'avancement du jeu:

#38  May 26, 2016, 01:04:16 am
    • France
N"hésitez pas a vous abonnez et mettre un petit "like" sur la vidéo si le projet vous plait ! c'est important pour nous, faire connaître et partager notre projet aux autres fans qui aiment notre travail,cela nous motive toujours plus ! merci.

#39  May 26, 2016, 01:13:55 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
It's bad. By bad I mean totally AWESOME!
It's a shame my old pc can't handle 1.1, :wall:
but I wish you guys the best of luck. Keep up the good work.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#40  May 26, 2016, 01:28:12 am
    • France
my pc does not manage my Opengl, I have to change when I could ...
thank you for your message of support! ^^